User Image
First of all, Welcome to my little corner of Gaia!
I'm delighted to see all of you and very happy to be in this guild. So that we will all play nicely, I'm going to lay down few simple ground rules for general chatting then a few for our three R's. Rp, Reviews & Reports (Essays, Debate, Creative Writing)

For general conduct we shall be following the Golden Rule. TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED. If you WANT to be hurt by someone... you are weird and will be kicked out of this mini-guild. sweatdrop
For the rest of us, please remember that other people have emotions and some of us, are especially hurt by nasty words. If you harrass another person here you will be kicked

Second rule, KEEP THIS GUILD PG-13! I will not do it myself, but I understand some people are potty mouths and cannot keep a cap on the cursing. No F-bombs and no G-Ds - that one really bugs me. NO cybering. Take it to the PMs.

Gaia knows all and sees all. FOLLOW THE RULES OF GAIA!

IN THIS MINI-FORUM I AM QUEEN! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find offensive. Period. I enjoy and encourage debate and will not ban/delete your topic just because you stump me. I am fair. Others are not. However, if something gets out of hand, I do have that option.

Ok, now here are the ground rules for our Three R's.

User Image ROLE PLAY !User Image

First of all, ROLE PLAYS MUST BE APPROVED BY ME! Send me a PM with your idea and we will talk about it and hammer out the details. DO NOT POST ANY RP THREADS IN THIS MINI GUILD! I will post them up myself, giving full credit to the RP maker. I just want to make all RPs stickys so they won't be getting lost in the thread.
THERE WILL BE A CHARACTER THREAD! USE IT!
Any potential character MUST be approved by either me or the RP maker before you start to play. You will post your character up on the thread, specify which RP that character is for, then wait. We will get to you.
N00bs GO HOME!
I'm sorry. The RP aspect of this thread is not for noobies. I like them, they're cute. Unfortunately, they don't belong here. YOU MUST BE A LITERATE PLAYER.
If you don't know what a literate player is... you probably don't belong here anyway. If you want to know that badly, PM me.
KEEP IT CLEAN!
If you dirty up any of the RPs here you will be kicked. No debate, no trial, no second chance. Period.
OBEY THE RP MAKER AND MYSELF!
Duh.

User ImageREVIEWS! User Image
Seeing as there is already a most wonderful subforum dedicated to movie/music, I have decided to set aside a corner in this one for my first love, books. We will ONLY host book reviews here. They must have the Title, Author Name, Aproximate Era the book was written, number of pages, a concise, well written summary of the book featuring the main character, the supporting characters, a synopsis of the plot and anything else you think we need to know. I also require your opinion of the book.
PLEASE INCLUDE A POLL ASKING IF THE PEOPLE LIKE THE BOOK, HATE THE BOOK, OR PLAN TO READ THE BOOK!
Please note: AFTER A BOOK REVIEW IS NO LONGER ON THE TOP PAGE I WILL MOVE IT TO A BOOK REVIEW THREAD! Don't worry. It's not gone.
If I feel like it, I will extend this feature to include Anime/Manga reviews.

User ImageREPORTS!User Image
Introduce your topic clearly. Don't just title a thread, My thoughts. How are we supposed to know what you are thinking? Inside your thread you will have a little power, if you wish me to delete a post made by someone, PM me and I might just do it!
Be polite when debating. Be kind while commenting on other people's works. This stuff is like our children to the ones that come up with it. For essays, I want them to follow school rules. It better have a focal point. Don't just type to type.
ALL THINGS FALLING UNDER THIS CATIGORY MUST INCLUDE POLLS RELATED TO THE SUBJECT MATTER.

OTHER!
I will be making a sticky for Character profiles, a Sticky for each RP, a sticky for Reviews (for after they fall off the first page), a sticky for people to introduce themselves, a sticky for essays that fall off the top page, and three extra stickys for conversations we don't want to forget, possible anime/manga review, and a possible event thread.
EXCEPT FOR THE INTRODUCTION STICKY, THE (possible) EVENT STICKY, AND ALL ROLE PLAY RELATED STICKYS, DO NOT POST IN A STICKY!
They are mostly meant for archiving here.
Got it? Good.

Please follow all these rules and we will get along great. Let's make this a fun, happy place!User Image