Yeah
View Results

-PaleontologicalNonsense-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:17 pm
ChojisGirl
Hi whee
~
xD ello there! welcome to the SDG guild! ( sweatdrop I have no idea what to say next. but uh.... welcome!..again...) xd
~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Bargin2
SD GUNDAM was good series but it has been at least two years since i last watch i would like buy hte series
~ -.-`; gah, I know whatchya mean. I havn't seen season one since they stopped showing it crying now I wish I had bought the DVD's when I saw them at best buy, oi....

n-ways... Welcome to the guild! xD
~

-PaleontologicalNonsense-
Crew

SilverBellsAbove

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:34 pm
I exist! I exist on Gaia!

You may know me from the Word Discussion Board, but I'm SilverBellsAbove, fangirl and vagabond of the Plothole Paths.

I will shed blood (I have before! Not much though... sweatdrop ) to defend my fandom! Rawr! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:40 am
hello all
ive already got a new post so i need help with my question
ninja  

Bowchikabadders

optimusprimus001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:24 pm
mrgreen Hiiiiiii DC!~

*I be stalking youuu* XD; I'm here nows! n3n  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:16 pm
Geez, I definately need to get my butt in teh game....

Hi I am Guiled_Dragon, aka Guilly to my friends. This is my only account currently on Gaia. My mediaminer username is GuillyGuiledDragon in which I am currerntly working on a SDGF fan fiction which I just revamped due to me watching most of the Second Season Raw.

(I am looking for an anime fan subber site willing to sub the season for us...)

In addition to my writting and role-playing addictions, I do have a Deviant account which features some of my stories but mostly my art. I am Guiled-Dragon. smile

Oh, and I am a Madnug, Deed, and Zapper Zaku crazed fan of SDG Force. I have heard about SDG, the original series, but have never watched them. Can you tell me where to? ???  

Guiled_Dragon

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

WeepingHollowGirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:01 pm
Hi I'm WeepingHollowGirl and I am a BIGGGG SDGF FAN!! I have watched the series since it first aired. I am a huge Bakunetsumaru fan!

So, I do have episodes 1-9 if someone could explain to me how to upload them to youtube I be very willing to do that!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:35 pm
Hey Guilly, SBA, op1, KGR, and WeepingHollowGirl! whee Welcome!

Youtube will just remove videos and ban your account, even if you do post it. You should upload them onto a file-sharing website, or even youku, the japanese version of youtube which DOES support anime.
That is, if you can sign up around all of the kanji.. sweatdrop

Baku the Blazing Samurai
Vice Captain

sakura550

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:18 pm
WeepingHollowGirl
Hi I'm WeepingHollowGirl and I am a BIGGGG SDGF FAN!! I have watched the series since it first aired. I am a huge Bakunetsumaru fan!

So, I do have episodes 1-9 if someone could explain to me how to upload them to youtube I be very willing to do that!
it's nice to meet you WeepingHollowGirl. 4laugh  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces