Submit

Hello!
  Yeah
View Results

Ybaso
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:01 pm
xd Well, why not??

I'm Ybaso, on deviantArt DemandinCompensation/May-VeggieGirl1, and on mediaminer I'm May-VeggieGirl1. 3nodding Xokki is my mule/girl account here. Aaannnnddd I've been writing fanfiction/making fanart/stalking SDGF since my freshmen year. I'm a senior now in high school.

That's about it for now. 6.6 Oh and I fell in love with the old school SD Gundam series this summer. lol

Favorite SDGF character: Bakunetsumaru
Favorite SDG character: Nise  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Umm...hello?

Saber-Writer here; I'm more into the model kit SD Gundams than the series, though I've seen some of those too, courtesy of the internet and Youtube.

Current Favourite(s): toss-up between Trinity Dai-Shogun and the Strike Gundam SWS. "Super...Strike...GUNDAM!"  

Saber-Writer

Ybaso
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:15 pm
Saber-Writer
Umm...hello?

Saber-Writer here; I'm more into the model kit SD Gundams than the series, though I've seen some of those too, courtesy of the internet and Youtube.

Current Favourite(s): toss-up between Trinity Dai-Shogun and the Strike Gundam SWS. "Super...Strike...GUNDAM!"

Oh cool, oh cool! What I'd give to be able to read that manga! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:38 pm
What's really aggrivating is that the last few SD kits I've gotten have had little mini manga in them, which I can't read stressed

Especially the Retsumaru one. He' so cute!  

Saber-Writer

Ybaso
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:58 am
Saber-Writer
What's really aggrivating is that the last few SD kits I've gotten have had little mini manga in them, which I can't read stressed

Especially the Retsumaru one. He' so cute!

Mannn! >3< Which kits did you get? I heard about that, someone I know online is still in the works of translating it. 3nodding

Tell me of the Baku one! He's my favorite. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:34 pm
~
umm, ello! redface
yeah, names Kichiko for those who know me from the world disscussion boards. umm.. Hi! My favorite gundam force memebr is Zero, my favorite villian is Kibaomaru (cos he just kicks major arse like that)
and I think Genkimaru is extremely cute lil chibi gundam and looks like a cat XD no matter how much of a brat he is. XP *glomps Genkimaru* CHIBEH!
yes. I know. Im wierd like that.
~go me heart

-PaleontologicalNonsense-
Crew

Antari-Kudo1218
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:39 pm
Yo, Tansho Erizawa here. I'm a huge SD Gundam fan (a huge Gundam fan as well) and I was first hooked on the series after watching the orignal SD Gundam MK1 epsiodes in japanese (with subtitles) and soon after, SD Gundam force. I also draw SD Gundam chibis alot, my most popular being: "Down Sized", featuring the RX-78-2 Gundam.

I'm an avid writer and artist, but niether are my main career choices. I mostly do either one (or both at times biggrin ) as a hobby. Although I am creating my own anime/manga series... whee

I'm currently a part of:
Anime Spiral - The Little Brother of Miroku/ Gundam Fanatic 01
Fan Fiction. Net - The Little Brother of Miroku/ Gundam Fanatic 01
Deviant Art - Antari-Kudo

Well, that's all I'll say for now... Peace!

-Tansho S.E.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:14 pm
hi, I'm sakura550. (I'm new to this sweatdrop ) I'm a big SD Gundam force fan. I love makeing SD Gundam Force clips on YouTube. My sister makes fun of me for likeing SD gundam force. My favorite is Bakunetsumaru.  

sakura550

Ybaso
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Antari-Kudo1218
Yo, Tansho Erizawa here. I'm a huge SD Gundam fan (a huge Gundam fan as well) and I was first hooked on the series after watching the orignal SD Gundam MK1 epsiodes in japanese (with subtitles) and soon after, SD Gundam force. I also draw SD Gundam chibis alot, my most popular being: "Down Sized", featuring the RX-78-2 Gundam.

I'm an avid writer and artist, but niether are my main career choices. I mostly do either one (or both at times biggrin ) as a hobby. Although I am creating my own anime/manga series... whee

I'm currently a part of:
Anime Spiral - The Little Brother of Miroku/ Gundam Fanatic 01
Fan Fiction. Net - The Little Brother of Miroku/ Gundam Fanatic 01
Deviant Art - Antari-Kudo

Well, that's all I'll say for now... Peace!

-Tansho S.E.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen MKI... so lucky!

sakura550
hi, I'm sakura550. (I'm new to this sweatdrop ) I'm a big SD Gundam force fan. I love makeing SD Gundam Force clips on YouTube. My sister makes fun of me for likeing SD gundam force. My favorite is Bakunetsumaru.

That's horrible, but I know. All my friends call me names and weird and such for liking it. :< WELLTOOBAD is what I say. ;D Thank you for making the clips on Youtube, I love watching them. t_t; All of them. xd
HOORAY fellow Bakunetsumaru fan~! *gives you hooray Baku riceball* whee

Cat~Grim~Reaper
~
umm, ello! redface
yeah, names Kichiko for those who know me from the world disscussion boards. umm.. Hi! My favorite gundam force memebr is Zero, my favorite villian is Kibaomaru (cos he just kicks major arse like that)
and I think Genkimaru is extremely cute lil chibi gundam and looks like a cat XD no matter how much of a brat he is. XP *glomps Genkimaru* CHIBEH!
yes. I know. Im wierd like that.
~go me heart

Yeah yeah, we know kitty. mad LOL just kidding my dear. :3 Welcome over here too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:47 pm
Hmmm, well Ill start out with WUZZAP PPLZZZZZ!!!! 8D The names WolfEmpress and Im a total fan of SDGF. I just really wish that it would come back to the U.S. though. TT^TT Or at least ppl would put the episodes on YouTube, that would TOTALLY make my day! ^w^ I also am working on some SDGF art which hopefully Ill finish Zapper Zaku soon. X3 I luv anime, manga, nice and funneh ppl and of course SDGF!

Fav SDGF char: in the Gundams, its between Zero and Baku. in the Dark Axis, its ALL the Zakos (especially the Zako Zako Hour hosts XD) and the DA trio, those guys crack meh up! ^____^ blaugh heart heart 4laugh  

WolfEmpress

WolfEmpress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:49 pm
sakura550

Aww, I know how you feel chikah, I was made fun of it too, but at least your with fellow SDGF lovers now! XD *hugs you  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:17 pm
WolfEmpress
sakura550

Aww, I know how you feel chikah, I was made fun of it too, but at least your with fellow SDGF lovers now! XD *hugs you
Thank you all!!!!!  

sakura550

Ybaso
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:58 am
WolfEmpress
Hmmm, well Ill start out with WUZZAP PPLZZZZZ!!!! 8D The names WolfEmpress and Im a total fan of SDGF. I just really wish that it would come back to the U.S. though. TT^TT Or at least ppl would put the episodes on YouTube, that would TOTALLY make my day! ^w^ I also am working on some SDGF art which hopefully Ill finish Zapper Zaku soon. X3 I luv anime, manga, nice and funneh ppl and of course SDGF!

Fav SDGF char: in the Gundams, its between Zero and Baku. in the Dark Axis, its ALL the Zakos (especially the Zako Zako Hour hosts XD) and the DA trio, those guys crack meh up! ^____^ blaugh heart heart 4laugh

Great to hear! ^o^ Welcome my dear! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:54 am
SD GUNDAM was good series but it has been at least two years since i last watch i would like buy hte series  

Bargin2

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100

ChojisGirl
Crew

Fashionable Protagonist

9,965 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200