Mr. Melody vs the.....Counter...Melody? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:01 pm
Christoph Tanithe vs [Slifer Ozura]

Setting: A long expansive beach in the morning-10 o'clock-ish. There are some scattered coconut trees and about 50 feet worth of dry shore. At the end of the beach is a small hill, beyond lies plains. More detail upon request.

Starting upon opponent's entrance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Sacros walked slowly along the beach, he enjoyed walking along this type of terrain, the sand was inorganic, and was hence immune to his touch. As he walked along the beach he touched a coconut tree, the tree almost immediatly wilted as its essence was consumed by Sacros, sent to the eternal hunger of the void. He had felt an essence down here, something that seemed happy to be alive, Sacros despised it already.

Looking left and right he watched for any signs of movement, his eyes carefully scanning as much area as he could. He began to fake breathing again, giving too much away now would be a benefit to his opponent, Sacros liked to keep things hidden until the very end of the fight...  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:21 pm
Christoph idly walked along the beach and spotted the man killing the tree.

"Well, that just won't do...."

He pulled the harp from his back with his left hand and Prestissimo as well with his right hand before gently sticking it in the ground in front him. He then pulled Allegro from his back and did the same. He then positioned the harp in both hands, in proper playing position, and began plucking a few F's.

After a few moment's of pause, he began playing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:28 pm
Sacros looked toward the person down the beach from him. He smiled and began to gently walk towards the person, his wings slowly unfurling from his back as he walked, stretching gently as he looked with a piercing gaze at the fool with the instrument. He stopped about twenty feet away from him and smiled gently. The fool should have never let go of his swords. Sacros lazily flicked his hand towards the ground near the swords, and with a minute level of concentration he tore a hole into the void, it was only a small hole, roughly the area the swords occupied, and it was only open for two seconds, roughly long enough for the bard to see his swords go plummeting into nothingness.

He then stared at the young man and with a grin he began to speak. "The imputance of youth these days, you're just so rude. Don't worry though, I will remedy that for you..." His face had a horrific grin across its features. "I hope you feel safe knowing that all that seperates you from death's cold grasp is a silly piece of wood with strings..."  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:33 pm
Christoph didn't even really respond. However, the music had. Too bad for Sacros that the music was manipulating the swords. The rapiers actually lifted above the ground/hole(when it formed) and what seemed to be visible music began swirling around them before swiftly adhering themselves to the rapiers. He placed the harp securely on his back before grasping the two rapiers firmly, and placing his idle gaze upon his opponent.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Oh bother, do you dance or do you sing?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:52 pm
Sacros watched carefully as he played his instrument. It appeared that was the source of his magic, so long as Sacros could stop him from using that, it would appear he would be safe. Sacros grinned and looked at Christoph, slowly he got closer and closer, until he was about ten feet. He too drew both his swords, and bringing one with a green tint to a defensive position, he brought the sword with a blue tint pointing directly at the floor beneath Christoph's feet. In a swift motion his wings broke out backwards, before sweeping forward at a high speed. His sword also began to glow as torrents of wind exploded as they hit the ground beneath Christoph's feet. Sand went flying everywhere in a matter of seconds.

Sacros, who slitted and shielded his eyes by tilting them down slightly side-stepped and ran across the field, his green sword outstretched, aiming to only cut his opponent slightly, no more than a nick on their right arm...  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:01 pm
Christoph smirked amusedly at his opponent's approach and let his baritone voice fill the area.

"I'll take that as dance then."

Well, he sort of took it that way, up until his opponent pointed his sword at Christoph's feet. Remembering the void jigger from earlier, he casually did a small leap to the left as the opponent dashed. Admitted, Christoph's "small leap" sprung him ten feet to the left in a low trajectory- away from the ocean. This was timed, interestingly enough, as just to avoid the tornado/winds/whatever. The lucky b*****d.

Christoph's feet quickly touched down and he turned slightly to see his opponent advancing into the torrent of winds. Christoph then muttered a word to himself.

"percussia"

At this point, Christoph's jaw dropped and his mouth emitted a strange noise. With only a second's delay, a massive in strength sonic explosion, centered directly on Sacros, would penetrate the air. The explosion would have the strength to severely cut Sacros as well as mangle his wings, and hurl him through the air, most likely into the ocean.

Christoph stayed on his toes though.

"I figured he didn't do either. No skill, I say. No skill."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 pm
Sacros felt something pushing on him within the few short seconds he realised that he was running into the air. This was when he felt the explosion, and his body was ruined in the process. As he landed on the ground he felt his body give some more, the cuts all over his body seemed to grow in size. He smiled as he felt the pain slowly fading from him. He got to his feet slowly and looked at the bard. His body was wracked with cuts, but instead of blood flowing from the wounds they seemed to be smoking. Sacros began to laugh as the cuts grew wider and longer. Soon his entire form was covered in black smoke, the last of his spell simply faded by itself, disapatting into the air.

He wasted no time in making an attack. As soon as his spell was gone he moved with as much speed as he could muster towards the bard. Christoph would never see it coming with his human eyes, to him Sacros would disappear on the spot. Sacros came at the Bard with great speed, the sand tearing itself apart as he moved. He closed the range towards Christoph, his elemental form nearing him. The second Sacros made contact Christoph would begin to feel his lifeforce being drained...

((I apologize if Christoph is not human, feel free to nix and I'll rewrite, keep in mind if he is, Sacros will be draining him for atleast 2 seconds before he can react at the speed Sacros was going...))  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:46 pm
Noticing that this opponent did not bleed, and that he was in fact laughing at the pain he had just borne, Christoph decided this would require a little more effort than usual.

So, during the unspecified time of laughter, Christoph began softly singing a slow, stately minuet. This song, as all of Christoph's others, was beautiful in every aspect, and of course carried a magical significance that would surprise any foe.

This particular song actually slowed time around Christoph in a 15 foot radius around him. Sacros would see his features blur for a moment before he(you) dashed at Christoph. The reason there was only a blur was because Rynn was making very small movements. In fact, Sacros probably wouldn't even notice it yet.

When Sacros entered the area of effect, he would notice that it seemed he was moving at a normal sprinting pace of an above-average human. Still quick, but not what Sacros was aiming for. Christoph, however, would be moving like a demon, when he actually moved, which he would only do when Sacros entered five feet of him. At that point, Christoph would kick off backwards hard and low, still maintaining the song, and angle himself to his 11 o'clock. Then, a powerful dash would send Christoph flying in normal time slightly to the left of Sacros- it seemed he missed his target.

Oh, wait, nevermind, he had extended his right rapier horizontally out, so that when he passed he would slice Sacros nicely in half, if there was anything to slice. If not, he would just pass right through and keep going.

Christoph's slowed time + Sacros's grand speed = Christoph with a slight edge over Sacros, as in, he would be a little bit faster.

Surely one would be wondering what Christoph had done earlier to his rapiers by now......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:37 pm
((Eep, Sorry but I'm going to have a wait until my "master" comes online to clarify something, hold tight it may be a few days depending on RL))  

The Last Pedigree

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:23 pm
((Official statement by informed individual: Time dialation correction as per a device granted to Sacros by the Ikian Army to counteract the power base of Tacitus Nusradai transfers to any and all time dialation in relation to the single subject the device effects.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:08 pm
Sacros ignored the time-delaying effects, the small chip inside his body reacting to the magical spell, negating its effects for Sacros. As Sacros struck the bard his body seemed to splay open, shadowy tendrils reaching out towards Christoph before they enveloped him. Sacros' maniac laughter would be the only thing Christoph heard as Sacros effectively burnt his mana essence away, replacing it with his own dark magics. The disorienting effects of being in Sacros' body would be incredible, not to mention the amazing drain it would have on Christoph's lifeforce.

As a human Christoph would take no time to absorb, especially with his exponentially increasing lack of mana. By the time his human mind could have time to even process what was happening at the speed Sacros had done it. The process should have killed Christoph, through the sheer shock of losing that much essence at once, even if it didn't he was tainted. If he by some miracle survived being drained of all lifeforce e needed a priest's ritual to release him from the void, and judging by the amount of taint already in his body it would take little under thirty seconds for the void to consume his soul, and last time Sacros checked there wasn't a priest that close.

((I would like to point out you're in a near impossible situation. Currently you have no mana, no time delaying effect available to you, and you're lifeforce is at almost zilch from my attack. Even if you could get out the taint area, you'd be as weak as a newborn kitten with no magic available, WITH the void consuming you from the inside....))  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:35 pm
Christoph didn't need inhuman speed to counter this one. Since his whole time thingy apparently didn't work, he didn't move as he had planned. And when Sacros got close to Christoph, he would issue a few almost inhumanly fast two flicks of each wrist- right as the tendrils began to touch him.

At this point, Sacros- in his dark elemental form- would be only a torso and head, seeing as all of his limbs had just been severed. If Sacros continued to move, he would be less than that.

Holy magic formed on a rapier? What a b***h.

((If details are wanted further, PM. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:11 am
((I am not continuing until a judge calls this. I am currently moving faster than a bullet, faster than any human could see. To you, I'd stand up and be gone with no sound. I'd also like to point out at the speed I'm moving, considering you have no supernatural speed then you would not react that fast, the effect I've just delivered to you is more than a bullet to the lung would be. I am also not in a human form at the point where I hit you, I am more a semi-sphere around your form... so not only would i disappear, but the world would become black for you))  

The Last Pedigree

Chrjo12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:07 pm
((If you're moving faster than a bullet, you're seriously anally raping a lot of physics. Even if you're a demon(of which I've never heard of any moving the speed of a bullet), that just doesn't make any sense.

I've never stated that Christoph is or isn't human, and I now see that I need to remedy that.
Christoph ain't no damn human, boi.
To be honest, I haven't decided exactly what he is. This is his first public fight after all, and for some reason, I omitted race from his profile. With all honesty still, I never even intended for him to be human.

Human = weakness, in teh FFA.

Since you're more like a mist(which I didn't quite get the first time 'round), I'd be more than willing to edit/repost.))

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff