Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Pillar of Worlds
PostCardClub! Pictures / Notes / Be In Touch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahayr
Vice Captain

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:34 am
triplenegative
YOU SNOOPY MCSNOOPER!

*Stomps a foot but laughs and ruins the effect.*
Dammit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:30 pm
LISTEN UP!!!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

TENNESSEE HAS DECIDED TO BE WONDERFUL IRL TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

SHE HAS COME UP WITH A WONDERFUL LITTLE IDEA AND HAS EVEN DISCUSSED IT WITH THE HIGHER POWERS WHO AGREE TO LET HER PUT IT INTO ACTION!

Do you remember making fortune tellers as a kid? Sticking four fingers into the corners of a little origami-type thing and seeing how your future would go? (If you don't, then you prolly grew up in Uzebekapakiukrusugstanistan, 'cause otherwise, YOU'D KNOW!) Well, on random inspiration, I thought, "wouldn't it be cool to get a MAGICAL PROMPTYTELLER in the mail from someone who would have completely different ideas from you and may spark a little interesting something into your writer's soul?"

WELL, I'M MAKING THEM! EVERYONE GETS TWO. MAYBE JUST ONE DEPENDING ON HOW SIZZLY MY BRAIN GETS! They won't be long prompts, because I'm using tiny pieces of paper.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?

triplenegative

Mahayr
Vice Captain

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:11 am
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I canna wait to get mine. Which will alsoinspire me to take up origami again! Too fun.

In other news! All of the packages are wrapped, addressed and ready to be mailed. Which I will do as soon as I get to Virginia, or maybe a couple of days later from NC where my sister has a UPS account and I could leech the tab from her muhahaha.

It has been so much fun getting them together for all of you wonderfuls. Let me know when you get them! I sent out 15.

I will be hitting the road *sob* tomorrow around 8 in the a.m. Then its a 14 hour drive to Virginia where I will be for a couple of days with one of my girsl while her husband skis and we try to spend all his money! Ohyes, he will pay!

Then on to NC to see my sister again and my step-father. Then back to Georgia on the 5th. My access will be limited in Virgina, so for about 4 days I will be mostly absent.

Please keep things kicking for me, the wheres up, and everyone informed when they ask questions, I KNOW YOU GUYS KNOW THE ANSWERS and if you do not, where to find them you slouchers!

I love you all very much, will miss you sorely for those days, and will check in as I can.

Wish me safe travels... I tend to be wreckless when I am depressed and crying while driving! DAMMIT. Fate has betrayed me... for now. BUT I AM SEEKING REVENGE!

kiss  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:31 am
I found a postcard with pickles on it.

Triple: I WANT. eek heart

Mayahr: Goodbye! heart Have a nice time and so on and so forth.  

Panthino the Moth

absolute_amore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:26 pm
Halloooo!

Happy New Years Eve m`dears.
@#$%^&*!? I can't find a decent postcard anywhere.

And have a nice time Mahayr! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:08 pm
Happy New Year at everyone!

Panthino: And on the eighth day, Triple said: "ASKETH AND THOU SHALT RECIEVE... TH" They're likely only going to be three words long, though, because I can't fit much more than that.

Mahayr: WHEEEEE! CAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAIT OH PLEASE MUST SEE PLEASE!
*shakes tail excitedly and bounces around the room*
(I'm Tigger, see.)

triplenegative

calviness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:38 pm
Panthino the Moth
I found a postcard with pickles on it.

Triple: I WANT. eek heart

Mayahr: Goodbye! heart Have a nice time and so on and so forth.

ditto to Triple and Mahayr. Drive safe! and triple, you may start a new step in the postcard club. because that SO rocks.

umm, and I found some good Postcards at this cute little store in town, i hope everyone likes them. though, you can't tell that they are from Utah, which might actually be for the best.

Happy New Year all!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:04 pm
Yay! Postcards! Yay! Interest in the MAGICAL PROMPTYTELLER!

OKAY! HOT PINK IS MY OFFICIAL ANNOUNCING COLOUR!

EVERYONE WHO WANTS WILL GET TWO MAGICAL PROMPTYTELLERS. ONE IS BETTER FOR POETRY (IT'S GOT... UM... OH YEAH EIGHT COMPLETELY UNIQUE TO YOUR MAGICAL PROMPTYTELLER THREE-WORD PROMPTS) AND ONE FOR LONGER WORKS, LIKE STORIES. THE STORY MAGICAL PROMPTYTELLER HAS FOUR QUOTES TAKEN FROM SONG LINES THAT COULD EASILY BE USED IN A STORY.

THIS IS ALL.
I HOPE THIS ISN'T TOO LAME.

SUCH BUILD UP FOR SO MUCH HOPEFULLY NOT NOTHING!

triplenegative

Mahayr
Vice Captain

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:09 pm
*Smiles* I will of course have more to say when I have better access and less woe.

My trip was bitter-sweet, naturally, but such is life.

My drive in the mountains was a HELL TRIP! Details to come. I best hear nothing less than sympathy from ALL OF YOU.

I miss you all... *sniff* Stuck here where I would rather not be... but home soon. Not where my heart is home, but home for the time being.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:36 am
Mahayr
*Smiles* I will of course have more to say when I have better access and less woe.

My drive in the mountains was a HELL TRIP! Details to come. I best hear nothing less than sympathy from ALL OF YOU.

I miss you all... *sniff* Stuck here where I would rather not be... but home soon. Not where my heart is home, but home for the time being.
-hugs, sends her condolences, and sends her miss... misses? being missed? w/e-

and triple- I WANT ONE! er.... Mahayr has the address to my friend's house.... but let me know before ANYONE sends ANYTHING!  

The Love Mutt
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

triplenegative

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:41 pm
Oui madamoiselle.
This brings demand up to four peoples.
Wheeeeee!
heart heart heart whee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:12 pm
Wolven Poet
Mahayr

-hugs, sends her condolences, and sends her miss... misses? being missed? w/e-

and triple- I WANT ONE! er.... Mahayr has the address to my friend's house.... but let me know before ANYONE sends ANYTHING!

I am the only one with your address, so I will be sure and let you know if I get anything before sending it on.

I am better today, even though my trip was once again delayed here in relative hell. Home tomorrow, but really late, on again By Monday night or so.

Its really been a relief during the times I could get on and see all of you!  

Mahayr
Vice Captain

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

calviness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:20 pm
triple - me too! me too! a story promptyteller would be excellent!

Mahayr - I hope home is better. No more hell trips, okay? Hopefully all is better now that it is over. Either way, you have my condolences too.

edit: oh, and Mahayr, Apparently I didn't have enough postage on the envelope I sent you with everybody's postcards, so I am resending them today. Hopefully you will get them soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:06 pm
YES! DEMAND IS UP TO FIIIIIIIIVE!

Oh maman, we feel for you...
crying

triplenegative

Mahayr
Vice Captain

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:13 pm
*Smiles* Home. Resting, exhausted... I should bem much better tomorrow!  
The Pillar of Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff