Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
RP #2 ~ FFVII: Shadows of the War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:41 pm
"Well, we'll just go on inside the hotel, meet up with Rude and Elena, and then we'll get good and drunk. Should be fun, right?" Reno said this as he gave her a long appraising look up and down her body.

Well, that last little comment got her good and flustered. Reno laughed on the inside, giving himself an imaginary pat on the back for his work. She was eating up every one of his little comments. She might not want to admit it to herself, but she enjoyed it, he was sure of it. He offered her his arm as they finally reached the hotel. He gave her a bit of a rascally grin, hoping to make her feel a bit more at ease.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:12 am
A tinge of faint scarlet crept unbidden up the young ninja's face, burning a stinging, fiery path across her cheeks. Her unabiding lips refused to frown in the distastful manner which she consciously commanded them to. Even her slate orbs and the dark lashes surrounding them refused to glare. Instead she lowered her head a little, eyes shining a little in the lights from the moon and flourescent signs as they looked up at Reno.

Ramuh forsaken pms! Yeah, that's it, its just stupid post-adolescent hormones. She mentally told herself, though in her mind she knew there was a lot more going on - she just didn't know what. Maybe it was all the friction between her and her father, maybe it was her lack of contact with friends, maybe it was part of the problem she'd always had eating away at her, the venom that had been killing her for an eternity.

Shaking her head, in her head, she finally managed to get control of herself, well a little at least. Giving Reno a teasing smirk over her shoulder, she found herself mildly unsure of how to proceed, but didn't show it. "Well, I still don't know how much of a party this could be, but why not, seeing as we're already here?" She responded, acting as though she hadn't noticed the scandelous grin and tone of voice.

Kaede

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:11 pm
"Much the same -- you'll never guessed what happened."

"Hmm..."

Rude glanced again at Elena before staring out the window. He took another sip of his coffee and another pause for thought. Out of experience, he knew that the young Turk wanted to instigate some type of conversation during the free time they had at the moment but he honestly wasn't really up to talking all that much. Not that he ever did, unless he was drunk that is.

After a few minutes of silence, he asked: "Bodyguards gave you a hard time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:16 pm
A pleasantly surprised smile flashed onto Elena's face, giving it a look befitting of her age, minus the usual sour or serious overtone which was frequently present. Within a split second her mind conjured images of Rude spitting coffee at her answer, but even then she knew it was wishful thinking. Rude was a professional, and you'd sooner swim through the lifestream than crack his soic demeanor. Well, as long as he was sober anyway.

Changing the smile to a crooked one, she replied "well, no. Let's just say that sending you, Mr. tall dark and handsome, would have been much more sucessful, if you get my drift." She said, eyes narrowed above the smile, as she waited for his response.

Kaede

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:42 pm
With a grin, Reno nodded and usherd Yuffie into the hotel. He made sure to stand in between Yuffie and the hotel manager, and hurried quickly to their room.

"Well, this is it. Room 119A. It's home for now, I suppose." After Reno said this there was a moment of embarrassing silence, after which he gave a nervous laugh and took out his keycard. After running it through the door, he took a deep breathe and opened the door slowly. As he stepped inside he gave Rude and Elena both a quick faint wink.

"Hey guys, nice to see you held the fort down alright. I, uh... happened to run into an old friend and figured she might as well join us for a couple rounds of drinks. Guys, say hi to Yuffie!"

He tentively(ooc: yeah, I spelt that wrong.. ah well) put a hand around Yuffie and steered her in.

"Well, whaddya think, Yuffie? Ready to party with the Turks?" Reno gave her an intoxicating grin, eyes sparkling in a charmingly devious manner.

ooc: For time-saving, lets just say that the booze is already present in the room, k?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:17 am
Before he could even question her remark, the key lock on their room opened and fortunately entered Reno and Yuffie.

"Hey guys, nice to see you held the fort down alright. I, uh... happened to run into an old friend and figured she might as well join us for a couple rounds of drinks. Guys, say hi to Yuffie!"

He sounds way too....excited about this.... Rude thought to himself. Either that or his friend already had started with a few drinks before he came in. Though...that was highly doubtful. I think.

From his position at the window, the stoic Turk gave a small wave to the young ninja before looking back out the window again. The gut wrenching feeling in the pit of his stomach had returned, and Rude once again began to have second doubts about this mission.  

Ayame
Captain

Kaede

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:34 am
Elena, rather surprisingly, didn't show a sign of shock. Despite coming off as an excitable newbie, she'd actually grown to be quite the professional, when times called for it at the very least. Offering a slight smile and raising one hand in a friendly sort of greeting, she rose from her spot and walked over.

"Hey, long time no see. Don't worry, we didn't start drinking just quite yet."

More than anything, Elena was miffed that she'd probably just missed a Kodak moment for Rude.

~~

"Uh, hi!" Yuffie managed, mentally noting that Rude hadn't changed. As Elena greeted her, all she could do was offer a grin and nod.

Glancing between the temporary gargoyle and the workoholic, the slate-eyed girl opted to bug the red-headed guide to her side.

Whispering so the others couldn't hear, she asked, "So, let me ask you just one question. How are you planning on partying with a workoholic and portable gargoyle?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:36 pm
Reno gave a slight laugh and nod to Yuffie, amused by her views of his colleauges.

"Well, Yuffie, the thing about the Turks is that no matter who we are, we all loosen up a bit when we get drinking. Rude is still quiet, but there is a noticeable change in him. And Elena... well, you'll see."

With this Reno took off his jacket and opened up a bottle of sake. Patting a seat beside him, he motioned to Yuffie with a rougish wink.

"Care to have some sake? I'm sure you've had your share of it before."  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Kaede

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:02 pm
Yuffie raised an eyebrow and half-smirked. "Yeah, sure," she replied simply, dropping into a seated position beside Reno.

Casting a doubtful glance at Elena and Rude, her half-smirk broadened a bit, before she turned her attention back to Reno. Slipping out of the jacket, she folded it over her knees.

---

Wh-what?! Elena's brow furrowed and twitched at Reno's remark. Whatever, like he'd really... She stopped, mentally grudgingly admitting that Reno would know.

The nerve.

Giving a forced smile, she added, "Not like you can say much for yourself, Reno," before approaching Rude. Silent or not, he'd have to be better company than their leader at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:34 pm
Rude couldn't help but let out a snort at Reno's comment.

"Like you're any better when you're drunk, Reno," he said after Elena -- the first commentary he made since meeting with blonde earlier. "You're the worst out of the three of us."

He continued to stare out the window with his cup of coffee while keeping a close eye on his best friend and the young ninja through his sunglasses. Getting himself drunk was the last thing he wanted on this mission, especially when it came to such a high profile and dangerous one like this. His sixth sense kicked in when he saw Elena approach him with a somewhat wry smile plastered on her face. An eyebrow arched, acknowledging her presence, before he took another sip of his coffee.  

Ayame
Captain

Kaede

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:49 am
Approaching and stopping astride Rude, Elena's expression relaxed for a moment as she let out an exasperated sigh. Then, in a hushed whisper so that only Rude could hear, she asked, "What the hell is he thinking?! The last time I checked, drinking and playing buddy-buddy with a hostage is no way to capture them. At this rate he's more likely to end up being the like the little kid that want's to keep supper for a pet." Her shoulders slumped. "I guess I should have more faith in him, but, well, I can't help but have a bad feeling about this."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:01 pm
"Hn." Was his first reply.

You're not the only one. If only I can drag him out of the room to knock some sense into him.

Rude lowered the ridge of his sunglasses to rub his nose to keep awake. He only had a few hours of sleep since arriving at the inn with Reno and Elena and the lack of it was finally getting to him somewhat, especially with Reno's loud laughter reverberating in the room.

"You should know that this is how he works," he told the blonde in an equally low voice a few minutes afterward (although he already spoke pretty low already), not surprised by her reaction. He pushed back up his sunglasses. "Just let him do it his way and then cover for him."

He walked away from her, setting the half-empty cup on the nearby table before heading towards the door. He gave a wave to his friend, one of the few subtle ways of indicating to him that he was ready to go on lookout.

Sometimes, it was a good thing that he had been a Turk for a while.

"Gonna get food," was his curt reply before leaving.  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:16 pm
ooc: Well then, how bout we get this ball rolling again eh?!

bic:
Reno just grinned after Rude. His two colleages apparently had little faith in his abilities. Well, he'd just have to show them how good he could be...

"Well Yuffie, I can see you know your way around the bar... but I think I might have some stuff you've never even heard of before."

Reno just have Yuffie a wink and knelt down under his bed and pulled out a wooden case. Opening it gingerly, Reno pulled out an old bottle of alcohol. Giving it a bit of a caress, he turned back to Yuffie.

"This, my dear, is the one and only Corel Crion #2. No longer in production, as the distillery where it was manufactured was destroyed along with the rest of North Corel. This particular bottle is over fifty years old... unopened. It's market price is over 30,000 gil. It is one of my most treasured possessions... what do you say we open it up eh?"

Reno took Yuffie's glass and his own and stroked the bottle lovingly. With a look of regret on his face, Reno popped the cap off. A sweet, almost seducing aroma began to fill the room. Reno gave a gasp of joy, and filled his own glass. Setting it down, he tended to Yuffie's glass. However, he stealthily added another ingredient to her glass. He added a small drop of Midgar Pleasure Potion to her from a small container he kept up his sleeve. This particular potion was so named for it's ability to please any young man in the company of an unsuspecting young lady. Satisfied, he gave her glass back.

"Now then, shall we?"

ooc: Okay, if you didn't get the Midgar Pleasure Potion thing, its a date rape potion. She's gonna be ooooout.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:01 pm
OOC:*Gasp* Raaaaaape!!!!

BIC: Yuffie raised an eyebrow speculatively. Warning bells were going off like crazy in her head, giving her that hammering sensation of a headache.
Wait wait wait wait wait one second here! Anything that old and valuable would be worth a far more special occassion than just meeting and getting drunk with a couple of buddies, let alone an old enemy. As one who commonly appraised the value of items, this was no small detail to escape her mind. Additionally, why would Reno bust out such an expensive bottle when Rude had just left the room? I mean, weren't they best friends? Shouldn't he have wanted to share it with him? And weren't the Turks, well, a little less polite in most circumstances? And finally, Reno had always struck her as the type to get drunk, not procure fine liquors. How the heck was he into something like this then?!
"Pardon, no offense by my tastes are in sake, vodka, and little else in between." That's what she should have said, then quickly found an exit and told Gohdo the Turks were up to something, maybe intel on an artifact or whatever. That's what she should have done.

However, being Yuffie, she did what she most commonly does, and flipped off the warning bells, with a little mental note to cheer this to leaving the village for a while.

Hesitantly accepting the glass, actually feeling a bit bad because of its quality and value, she asked, "So what's the special occassion? I mean, you've got to have something really awesome to celebrate if you're cracking that open. Though it was true that her tastes ran more for sake and party-style drinks, even she could tell that this was no cheap-shot liquor bought at a street vendor; the scent would be alluring enough to be cologne.

Kaede

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:22 pm
OOC: Whee....go Turks! ^^

IC:

He had opted to allow Reno handle the entire situation by himself.

Just what the hell was he thinking?

Rude rubbed his gloves together as he stepped outside the inn once more, glancing around the surroundings to get a better feel of Wutai. It wasn't much of a hard observation, really. Lots of architechtural buildings, mountains, and lots of snow. He eyed for any peepholes in the town, possible places where the citizens would be able to see them and possible exits to bring Yuffie Kisaragi out without notice.

The stoic Turk stifled a sigh as he shoved his hands into his pockets and began walking around, all the while thinking of how bad this mission might be and what it could be. If anything, he might put his new creations to use.

((OOC: Kinda short, but oh well. Last line refers to AC reference...couldn't resist xd ))  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff