Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
View Results

rftkfan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:24 am
My online and real life girl is Tarah_titan. She goes to a church I do not feel comfutable in. I go to a church with my son she does not feel comfortable in. The church I go to is very southern. in there music and belifs. The big difference I will not go into.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 am
rftkfan
My online and real life girl is Tarah_titan. She goes to a church I do not feel comfutable in. I go to a church with my son she does not feel comfortable in. The church I go to is very southern. in there music and belifs. The big difference I will not go into.

Sounds like you go to a church that is oriented from Southern Baptist. Does she go to a more conservative church? Like Pipe organs and stuff like that and only sing songs from the hymnal books? Anyway.....are you asking us what you should do? If so, I suggest finding a church that is in between both. Not too radical, not too conservative. Something you both would like.  

Curium

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:46 am
Sounds like you should probably look for a new church that makes you both feel comfortable.

Since I don't know what the differences between your two churches are, I can't really offer any advice beyond that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:51 pm
at one time i was a stripper. the main problem and i'm sure rftk didn't notice is that some of the guys went to the club. i'm out of the club now and don't want people thinking of me as that person. his is southen baptist. and mine is contempary. great music and no twang in there songs.  

tarah_titan

Curium

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:37 pm
tarah_titan
at one time i was a stripper. the main problem and i'm sure rftk didn't notice is that some of the guys went to the club. i'm out of the club now and don't want people thinking of me as that person. his is southen baptist. and mine is contempary. great music and no twang in there songs.

So...I'm sure the guys won't say anything to you. Because they know you saw them there. It's sort of like you have blackmail on them and they on you. But I understand how you would be uncomfortable. Why don't you both just find a different church that you can both feel comfortable in?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:54 pm
Until I saw it in writing I did not think of it. I will try to loosen up a little.  

rftkfan

Curium

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:37 pm
rftkfan
Until I saw it in writing I did not think of it. I will try to loosen up a little.

It's neither of your faults...just work together on this one and don't argue or anything. It will end peacefully. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:48 am
Curium
rftkfan

It's neither of your faults...just work together on this one and don't argue or anything. It will end peacefully. biggrin
yeah right have you ever tried to live with him? blaugh  

tarah_titan

Curium

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:55 am
tarah_titan
Curium
rftkfan

yeah right have you ever tried to live with him? blaugh

can't say that i have....anyway...instead of worrying about going to either of the churches you both currently attend...find ANOTHER one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:44 pm
That is what we are going to do.  

rftkfan

Curium

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:23 pm
rftkfan
That is what we are going to do.

I'm glad to hear that. biggrin  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash