Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
MY plan :ninja:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finbar_Naros

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:09 pm
SOoooo im not actually in the guild but i am christian... you can check my profile if u want... it might look like im gay .... mb bi.. im struggling,gods gonna help me through it but i do not get lustfull thinking from my profile or any of the other picturesd i own...trust me...

anyways. Want i want to do, is during a ten minute break, and all other ones there on out(ten minute break because thats most people attentions span...like mine) is get up somewhere so im above the crowd(a bench ive located more over) and start preaching... Basically the way im starting is just calling the people to me and say what Jesus was saying about being a good shepard. I than say that I am not jesus but he speaks through me so i pray come to me and listen. then i dont know what to do... i want to talk about how jesus will forgive you and your sins... and some other things like that... anyone have any ideas to add for me... or questions for me? please ask and suggest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:06 pm
Wow, that is very bold of you. I don't know that I could ever do it...but some people are called to.

My suggestion would be to prepare for regection. People will more openly condemn than they will comment, for whatever reason. And know that you could actually be reaching the heart of a person walking by, even if they don't even bat an eye your way. And I would say that even if it seems like nothing's happened, perhaps God is doing stuff that we will never even see...

On the other hand, you might get a massive revival or something. I dunno, God can do His own thing, right?

Elenielle

Shameless Lunatic

Finbar_Naros

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:34 pm
hehe thank you for replying...

yea my first thought when thinking this was that even if 1 person take something away from this ill be happy... i emailed my youth leader at a camp i went to and she said that instead of doing what i planned i should do an outreach thing... ill probably do both though razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:26 am
Definately. Outreaches are definately a good idea, too. My Dad is going to start something on my University campus, so we'll see how that goes. Either way, it's not something that's very easy to do.  

Elenielle

Shameless Lunatic

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces