Reply Prayer Requests
Runaway Cousin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:51 pm
Jennifer was one of my best friends but also my cousin. She and I only saw eachother a few times a year but when they found themselvs in foster homes, things began to fall apart. I didn't see her and her younger sister and brother anymore and all I was hearing about was how their divorced parents were fighting over who should get rights to them. Eventually their mom gave the rights up and they were left to their dad. A few months ago, Jennifer ran away and left her dad with her moms phone number. No one in my family, her parents, my parents, me, none of us have heard from her since. I'm really worried and last night I cried for about an hour straight because the Lord really touched me about the incident. I was crying because I think that I'll never be able to see her again and that also brings up the detail of her wary faith.

heart crying I want you to pray that her faith would grow stronger and that she would reach someone in the family, just to let us know that she is okay. crying heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:04 pm
I will pray for you. I hope that she gives some one in your immidiate family a call... I know how it is to have something like this happen...
((Story time))

My brother wasn't a smart kid and he is now 23-24. He was never a nice guy, but he was still my brother and I loved him. Well, recently he had a child that we never get to see and then he started doing heroine and he has been stealing for quite a while.
Well, he wanted help, because when he is alone, he is a good guy, but his gf is the evil one that plants the seeds.
Well, when he came over so that we could keep him away from temptation and find a rehab center for him, his gf got a hold of him and started giving him ideas of escaping and such.
Well, the next afternoon, she came over, but my dad forced her off our property, but she just went down the road and waited (We didn't know that).
So, even as hard as my brother tried, he couldn't fight his lust for heroine and thievery.
He stole my PS2 and all of its games and also took whatever money he could find, including my only $7.
He jumped out the guest bedroom window and we never heard from him again.
Now a month has gone by and he is behind bars.
I know it isn't a great place to be and all, but he needs it for his own good and I am just glad he is okay. 3nodding
~~~~~~~~
Now I know that you love your cousin regardless and she is nothing like my half-brother, but I hope that she will contact you soon before she gets into trouble for doing something she shouldn't or worse. 3nodding sweatdrop
I will definatly pray for you. 3nodding  

Babbalui

Ongakukoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:34 pm
Don't worry i'll pray for u. God will keep her safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:41 pm
Thank you guys so much. You people keep the spark of hope that she is still alive up and flaming. Thank you so much for your prayers.

I'll be sure to post if and when I hear from her. 3nodding  

Azarhael Morganti

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:43 pm
Babbalui
I will pray for you. I hope that she gives some one in your immidiate family a call... I know how it is to have something like this happen...
((Story time))

My brother wasn't a smart kid and he is now 23-24. He was never a nice guy, but he was still my brother and I loved him. Well, recently he had a child that we never get to see and then he started doing heroine and he has been stealing for quite a while.
Well, he wanted help, because when he is alone, he is a good guy, but his gf is the evil one that plants the seeds.
Well, when he came over so that we could keep him away from temptation and find a rehab center for him, his gf got a hold of him and started giving him ideas of escaping and such.
Well, the next afternoon, she came over, but my dad forced her off our property, but she just went down the road and waited (We didn't know that).
So, even as hard as my brother tried, he couldn't fight his lust for heroine and thievery.
He stole my PS2 and all of its games and also took whatever money he could find, including my only $7.
He jumped out the guest bedroom window and we never heard from him again.
Now a month has gone by and he is behind bars.
I know it isn't a great place to be and all, but he needs it for his own good and I am just glad he is okay. 3nodding
~~~~~~~~
Now I know that you love your cousin regardless and she is nothing like my half-brother, but I hope that she will contact you soon before she gets into trouble for doing something she shouldn't or worse. 3nodding sweatdrop
I will definatly pray for you. 3nodding
I'll be sure to remember your brother in my prayers. Thank you so much for yours! heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:36 pm
Hey! I'm on the phone with my cousin right now! Thank you all SO MUCH for your prayers. She is back with her family, though I'm not quite sure when she went back.  

Azarhael Morganti

tubbyflip

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:15 pm
thats relly good that shes home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games