Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Faeries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xonightmareox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:06 pm
i used to give them sugar water and milk sometimes fudge XD Hoping they show me themselves onday but no there greedy and take what i offer >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:47 pm
Guess what I saw in Borders. I saw "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Elves and Fairies". I almost fell down laughing. I took a look through it, and I was impressed with it. It had a wonderful bibliography as well.  

Oshun

Kayne Aiya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:45 pm
lol, I think I saw the exact thing in chapters this weekend while at a basketball tournament.lol There was also, the idiots guide to tarot ( or something like that) and the idiots guide to wicca ( again, somethings along those lines for the title...I can't remember what it was.... sweatdrop )

There were quite a few books on faeries and such that probably would have been a good idea to read through...............but I kinda bought a different book............  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:44 pm
[I'm reviving this thread as a reference point, as I find it interesting and can't stand to see it out of everyone else's view. I'd love it if some new perspectives could be offered!]  

wolfsbanemoon

PurestEmotion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:32 pm
Oo wow. this thread is old.
My experience with feys and the such is that they will come to you on their own. There are some that will answer when you ask them to converse with you, but generally, depending on the offering and the person bringing it, they will simply skip around you. I occassionally work with 2 faeries and a Pixie... only One I called/asked to come to me... I haven't done anything with them in awhile.... but when working with them they did shine with their own personalities.

Best advice... Leave an offering... but not necess. an offering of food. Play with them (they do like mind games, but make no deals, keep it simple and not many rules and none may be added) But I have found that is what the ones I know tend to enjoy the most. Even drawing them, in 'what do you think i look like' makes them giggle.. (of course that is provided you cannot see them and draw them from their personalities..) but that is from my own experience.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:00 pm
[quick note, I like your eminence. It's very... refreshing, I suppose]

Anywho, mind going a bit more into detail of how you know them? I feel as though I'm getting much to technical for a relationship with the fey at this point, but I'm still quite curious.  

wolfsbanemoon

-Luthien123-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:48 pm
I have also been extremely interested in the fay for some time now and I know many sites that can help. PM me if you wish. I would also like as much information as possible?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:36 pm
i don't know much about faeries or the fae(sp?) but i ahev ahd my experiences, ive seen them since i can remember but never really interected with them alot. they tend to visit my herb garden and hover around me though. i figure if i respect them they will respect me, i don't usually work with the fae and go more towards dragons when i need help or friends. the fae have never really cause a problem for me. but i would like to know why they enjoy visiting me so much. i've never really sought them out for anything.  

kasai_angel

lord of the 4 realms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:59 pm
There is a demension of fay you can enter through the dreamtime. I think fay can be little, annoying pest. But there are good ones too who can be helpful and kind. I perfer demons actualy. But I plan on visiting the fay world to take alook at it. Fairies are opposite of my nature. Like elves and other creatures of light except angels. I see something in these creatures inwhich I feel competitive agianst. I actualy see them like an opponent in a game. It's more of a rivalry. But there are good and bad fay. Be careful if you go to them. They are decievers and tricksters. Like little gypsies. Create an intuition spell to know if a fairy is good or bad. I believe fay can still prove to be great with even demon lovers like me. But my visits to there world won't be long.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:13 pm
lord of the 4 realms
There is a demension of fay you can enter through the dreamtime. I think fay can be little, annoying pest. But there are good ones too who can be helpful and kind. I perfer demons actualy. But I plan on visiting the fay world to take alook at it. Fairies are opposite of my nature. Like elves and other creatures of light except angels. I see something in these creatures inwhich I feel competitive agianst. I actualy see them like an opponent in a game. It's more of a rivalry. But there are good and bad fay. Be careful if you go to them. They are decievers and tricksters. Like little gypsies. Create an intuition spell to know if a fairy is good or bad. I believe fay can still prove to be great with even demon lovers like me. But my visits to there world won't be long.

As far as I remember, the fae aren't really that devious as opposed to pixies, which sounds like what you're describing. Are you sure you don't have the two mixed up?  

La-MoonSquid

cookies_sunrise

Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:10 am
creed in the fairies in fact I follow the feerica current and I adore
to read the books on they! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:11 am
SiicoSeeren
lord of the 4 realms

As far as I remember, the fae aren't really that devious as opposed to pixies, which sounds like what you're describing. Are you sure you don't have the two mixed up?

I might.  

lord of the 4 realms

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:37 pm
through study and trail and error if the fay want you to know that they are there they will let you know. a real good friend of mine has a pixie that comes around anytime she does any work ie meditating,spells and potions.. i work with two a male and a female that are both very beautiful the came to me after awhile. i used to see them alot when i was younger then i didnt see them for a long time.. be careful they do tend to possess a harsh temper. 3nodding

also it is believed that faeries like to take human babies out of their cribs. fairey rings are usually a dark green ring on grass that can have flowers and mushrooms in it. sorry thats all for now i have to get ready for work. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:15 pm
Don't get me wrong the fay are wicked awsome, but THEY WON"T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! They pick on me and my friends. They protect me from harm along with my grandma though... Sadly my aunt doesn't believe in them. I can't see them but my cousin and my friend can so. I don't need to see them to know they're there.  

DJ Cyber_lolliPop

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items