Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ongakukoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:47 am
I would like to ask a prayer for someone that use to go to my youth group. Before he left he was a leader in our youth group and just went to a retreat in New Mexico. After the retreat he decided to leave. I heard from a friend that he wanted to come back when he was finally ready to let himself give it all to God. Now he doesn't come for any of our meetings only when we had our anniversary and when one of our other leaders were leaving. Please pray that he does come back and he starts to give his all to God. He's been in the youth group for about since it started 4 years ago and he's also an important part of our group. Please pray that he will come back soon and that God will lead him.

Also i would like to pray for one of our others leaders who is also leaving but for college in Boston. Please let him be safe when he goes to college and whenever he comes back to visit us. And also that he will always remember God no matter what.

Also for one of our members who is away on vacation right now that she comes back safe and well.

I would also like to pray for my youth group. We started to have some problems within our members. Ever since some new people started coming there's been a sort of separation between some of us. Please pray that the separation will stop and that we will all come to accept each other.

And please pray for me. Lately whenever I tried to pray or talk to God there's something that doesn't want me too. And sometimes when i pray something wants me to say something else.

Thank you to whoever reads it. Sorry that it's so long but your prayers are greatly appreciated  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:47 pm
i will pray for u  

Z O M B ii E C o N D o M

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers