Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
My bff's Bf is a crackhead!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsLatina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:37 pm
Yea so one of my bestests friends and like practicly my sista just started going out w/ her first boyfriend and he's kinda goth in a way. I mean he's a really nice guy and all but the thing is he smokes. I don't think I have ever talked to him or my friend when they are together and She doesn't care that he smokes!!!!!

To me it is a BIG NO NO! but I'm not about to tell her that I don't approve or I dislike him cause I know she'll break out on me sad

What would be the right Christian thing to do that GOD would want me to DO?!
question  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:43 pm
i'm not God so i can't tell u what God would do but what i would do is be honest with her and tell her that she could at least admit that his smoking isn't a good thing.  

Miami Dolphins Fan

Chronowatcher

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:10 pm
name all the bad thing crack does to you. For example:

1. crack kills
2. lose your teeth
3. illegal (20 years prison is a normal term)
4. 7x addictive than cocaine
5.psychotic behaviors from crack may result in paranoia, hallucinations, formication.
6. By buying crack, you do not help with the drug war in South America, which costs the government billions each year.
7. reduces the feeling for pleasure in the long run.

there are more, just look them up.

-------
Thing is, tell that guy what he desire more: A good relationship with his girlfriend, or a selfish one heading towards the gutter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:28 pm
...he smokes and dresses gothic, so that makes him a crackhead? confused

Is he smoking crack? Or is he smoking tobacco? Because believe it or not, not everyone who smokes cigarettes is a crackhead. In fact, some of us smokers are actually quite lovely people.

Now, I understand that not everyone likes to be around cigarette smoke, but as long as your friend doesn't mind...then it's really none of your business. You can always ask him not to smoke around you (politely) if the three of you end up spending time as a group.

Now, if it's actually crack cocaine that he's smoking, I think you should mention your concerns to your friend. However, just remember that regardless of what you say, she'll still do what she feels is right for her, and you have to respect that.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces