Hey everyone. First off I'd like to say that I think this guild is awesome! It's great to have a place on Gaia where you can freely discuss your faith in Christ. I know that else ware the threads often seem to Christian bash. I guess that's the world for you, though as we're told, the world rejected Christ so why wouldn't it reject His followers and all we stand for?

The reason I'm making this thread is to ask for a little help from you all. See, my sister, who's fairly new to Gaia, is trying desperately to save up enough gold for a specific item from the market place, but it's really expensive and the price is rising. I'm helping as much as I can, but there's only so much I can do. I figured since this is a Christian guild it might be the best place to go for a little charity. Will you guys help me out?

I read the rules before posting this just to make sure there was nothing against making this kind of request and I didn't find anything so I hope this is ok. The item cost 25,000 to 30,000 currently so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all.
God bless, and keep up the good work.