WHY CANT ANYONE JUST LIVE????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:03 pm
Why cant people just live?
MEanin,I cant go though twice a day with out getten challenged to fight and getting pushed around.
People have wars because they cant keep crap to there self!
Everythin so racial,s**c,*****,wiger,ect.......
I am tired of it.
you dont have anythin nice to say keep you freaken mouth SHUT!

And that gangsta CRAP!
notice you cant spell Rap with out CRAP!
if you want to walk around holding your self theres a bathroom on aisle 12!
Stop it!

For the political,the prisdent and governers and senators,check a country for weapons and GET YOUR BUTT OUT!
Stop thinking of your selfs and think about the people losing people to a pointless battle!

Did I miss anything???!!???  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:04 pm
People,people please,lend a hand to help NOT TO HURT!  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Guacamole-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:26 pm
I agree! (Well, I dunno about the gangster crap, those guys can do what they want and act as tough as they like as long as they don't start messing up other peoples' bussiness) But yeah, wars... I just.. I just can't even think of a scenario in which I would want to start a war. ^^;;; I mean, that would be the VERY last resort for me. What's worth starting a war over? Unless you've got nothing else to lose, and that's pretty much never the case.

....which ones are spics, again?;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:23 pm
spics are hispanics.

anyways. heres the whole thing bro, its a part of human nature. We sin, it simple as that. its nothing we have control over. Yea, we might stop one person, but then some other punk'll come along and do it. See what i'm saying? i agree with the rap part. BUT, Guacamole, this is what you need to remember. These people are bound in chains, and they dont realize. And because they dont realize it, they continue to live about their lives in these evil ways. That's what we're here for, to reach out to them. Its our job to open their eyes. Sure, we may not get to alot of people, but we did plant the seed of christianity into their hearts. From there, we just have to pray, and let God have his way.

now... for the government... take into consideration the inseargents. That's the whole reason we're still there. We are going to stay there until we're sure that the iraqi government establishes itself, and is capable of fighting off the inseargents. its not that they're thinking of themselves, thats not really it at all. Loss is a part of war, war is a part of life. we ALL fight wars within ourselves. the reason we are there is because the president is trying to help the iraqi people, not having a power trip. open your eyes bro. not EVERYTHING the president does is selfish. and realize also, how hard his job is. When he first started, 911 happened. do you know how much stress that can put onto someone who had JUST got elected to the presidancy. Until you can show me you can do a better job running the country, dont point the finger at him and count his mistakes. What happens when you ask God for forgivness? does he point the finger at you, and count up the mistakes? no, he forgives you. maybe tha'll put things into perspective for ya wink  

thrashmetaljunkie

Little__Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:33 am
nope you said it all XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:12 am
You can't spell crap without rap

But yes I get your point. I think it needs to stop well, I don't have a problem with gangster slang in itself, it's the majority of people who use it that causes the problems. Stop thinking you are 'da bomb' and all the ladies are 'b****es and you own them...
Take our familys out of the war! It's pointless, stop fighting daddy's battle. Bush reminds me of Shrek, the bad guy off from it? What's his name?
Quote:
"Some of you will die, but that's a risk I'm willing to make"

Sigh I could go on forever, problem is, it'll never stop. sad  

TezzyDarling

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:46 pm
Guacamole-kun
I agree! (Well, I dunno about the gangster crap, those guys can do what they want and act as tough as they like as long as they don't start messing up other peoples' bussiness) But yeah, wars... I just.. I just can't even think of a scenario in which I would want to start a war. ^^;;; I mean, that would be the VERY last resort for me. What's worth starting a war over? Unless you've got nothing else to lose, and that's pretty much never the case.

....which ones are spics, again?;
Well they need to stop,gangsters...
Spics are spainish people  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:11 pm
LRD_nick

"s**c" is a deragatory term for Hispanics. I.e. someone from Mexico/South America.

Spanish people are from Spain.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:33 pm
SinfulGuillotine
LRD_nick

"s**c" is a deragatory term for Hispanics. I.e. someone from Mexico/South America.

Spanish people are from Spain.

O
Lol
sorry....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:22 pm
mean people would call me a Polk or a "Pollock" because i'm like 80% Polish. sad

But i agree with the first part. With the gangster and such. *sigh*
But with the wars...sometimes we have to. Israel has to go to war a LOT to defend herself from bigger countries who wanted to take her. Right now...if the Lord wants us to be in war..then that is something that we will have to do, and support the people fighting for our country. *for jordan*  

Siren of Saturn

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff