Was Sephiroth hard for you?
  Yes
  No.
  Somewhat.
  What? Sephiroth?! ::Huggles Sephiroth plushie.:: O_O;
View Results

I Am Your Disasterpiece

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:58 pm
Whoo! I did it finally. After, like, several months 'cause the game was left to the side for a while. Heh. Well, I technically beat him twice, but the first time I beat him his HP was completly depleted and he still kept goin'. And I, of course, got mad 'cause he was still able to kill me, so I slammed the paddle on the floor and I accidentally got my friend on the foot... /)^_^;

Anyways, did anyone else besides me have this much trouble with him? Mind you I was only at level 77 when the strategy guide recommended that you be at least at level 80. But big whoop, 3 levels. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:13 pm
i think i was about the same lvl but i beat him with 1 elixer left and full health mrgreen  

teh_n00b_huntr

I Am Your Disasterpiece

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:15 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
i think i was about the same lvl but i beat him with 1 elixer left and full health mrgreen

Lucky you. The second time I depleted his HP, I had no elixers and no Hi-Potions, and no MP... And pretty much 1 HP left. It was pretty much just a little sliver in the HP guage. I got hella lucky, that's all. There was really no skill. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:09 pm
Yuki Himura
teh_n00b_huntr

Lucky you. The second time I depleted his HP, I had no elixers and no Hi-Potions, and no MP... And pretty much 1 HP left. It was pretty much just a little sliver in the HP guage. I got hella lucky, that's all. There was really no skill. xd
no not luck just a very presice amount of trial and error i even made some helpful tips in order to beat him in the proccess mrgreen they are posted in the KHII sticky alot and i shall post them if anyone asks mrgreen  

teh_n00b_huntr

Tinnutiro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:49 pm
Yeah, my eyes were wide open when I watched him fight Sephiroth. Especially when he beat him with that much health 0.0  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:53 pm
Sephy was hard, but he was harder in the original KH. I'm currently doing proud mode. Does anybody remember where you get the Final Form and the Ultima?  

oddthiefDARK

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:12 am
oddthiefDARK
Sephy was hard, but he was harder in the original KH. I'm currently doing proud mode. Does anybody remember where you get the Final Form and the Ultima?
Final Form is only avialable after the showdown with roxas and is random for the first time. just keep transforming into master and you will get it eventually, you will have more chance of getting it when fighting an organization member mrgreen

ultima weapon requires the 7 orichalaum+ and an energy crystal.

orichalcum+
Hundred Acre Wood- Pooh’s World-finish
Space Paranoids- Tron’s World- Computer Mesa
Olympus Coliseum – Goddess of Fate cup
The World That Never Was-Brink of Despair
Twilight Town-Sunset Terrace
Atlantica-Finish
Obtain All 50 Material Types

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless
best place to find them is the radiant garden right outside merlin's house  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:23 am
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK
Final Form is only avialable after the showdown with roxas and is random for the first time. just keep transforming into master and you will get it eventually, you will have more chance of getting it when fighting an organization member mrgreen

orichalcum+
Atlantica-Finish

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless

I meant the recipe for the Ultima. So I just keep transforming into Master and I'll randomly get the Final Form? I've beaten all the Org. members except rofl Mansex rofl .  

oddthiefDARK

Waltrip

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:51 am
No offense, but Sephy was easy. And the reason he had a silver of HP left is because you have to finish (like all bosses) with a finishing move. If you have Beserk Charge equipped, then it disables the finishing move while in MP Charge.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:54 am
Shan Dian Tian Shi
No offense, but Sephy was easy. And the reason he had a silver of HP left is because you have to finish (like all bosses) with a finishing move. If you have Beserk Charge equipped, then it disables the finishing move while in MP Charge.

Very true.  

oddthiefDARK

I Am Your Disasterpiece

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:24 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK

orichalcum+
Atlantica-Finish

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless

Sorry to say this, but you need WAY more than just that for the Ultima Weapon. You need these following things:

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

Yeah... I'd say that that's a lot more than what you said was needed for the Ultima Weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:18 pm
Yuki Himura
teh_n00b_huntr
oddthiefDARK

orichalcum+
Atlantica-Finish

Energy Crystal
Bookmaster-heartless

Sorry to say this, but you need WAY more than just that for the Ultima Weapon. You need these following things:

Moogle Shop Synthesis
Ultima Recipe
Orichalcum+ x13
Orichalcum x1
Mythril Crystal x1
Dense Crystal x1
Twilight Crystal x1
Serenity Crystal x1
Energy Crystal x1

Yeah... I'd say that that's a lot more than what you said was needed for the Ultima Weapon.

But WHEREis the Ultima recipe. I can't find one box in The World That Never Was and I think it might be in there.  

oddthiefDARK

[~_Jenova_~]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:37 am
getting away from the ultima weapon for a minute...Sevvi wasnt hard in KHII. i beat him at lv. 40 on proud before, and i know people who have beaten him in the 30's. it just depends on how fast you can move sora out of the way and how many times you can hit him. as long as you hit him to stop him from doing "sin harvest angel" then your pretty much all set; his other attacks can be blocked with the keyblade or, like the fire thingy, just run away from. just have lotsa elixers in case you cant hit him fast enough to stop sin harvest angel 3nodding and, his VA sucked. horribly. it makes me sad when lance bass makes a good VA for Sevvi O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:50 pm
[~_Jenova_~]
getting away from the ultima weapon for a minute...Sevvi wasnt hard in KHII. i beat him at lv. 40 on proud before, and i know people who have beaten him in the 30's. it just depends on how fast you can move sora out of the way and how many times you can hit him. as long as you hit him to stop him from doing "sin harvest angel" then your pretty much all set; his other attacks can be blocked with the keyblade or, like the fire thingy, just run away from. just have lotsa elixers in case you cant hit him fast enough to stop sin harvest angel 3nodding and, his VA sucked. horribly. it makes me sad when lance bass makes a good VA for Sevvi O_o

Well, for some reason, Sephiroth in KHII gave me much more trouble than he did in KHI. I think it's because in KHII I wasn't able to stop his Sin Harves. I couldn't reach him when he went up in the air to do it. @_@  

I Am Your Disasterpiece

oddthiefDARK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:56 pm
I just waited until he used it and used a High Potion an instant before it was cast, so the delay of the item hits just after the "Sin HArvest Angel". 3nodding  
T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff