Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginevera Molly Weasley
Crew

Eloquent Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:06 pm
Kay saw the guard by her sister. "What's going on?" she asked She looked from her sister to the guard.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 pm
"You two shouldn't have been in the club. your father is extremely mad. he's inside." the guard said.  

Survey Report

Ginevera Molly Weasley
Crew

Eloquent Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:10 pm
"What ever." Kay said grabed her sister and walking away. She was tired of being treated like a child and she felt that it was time for her father to learn that. She walked over to her father. "Dad, we need to talk." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:12 pm
"My father was hurting me and I was on a date."Karen stated to the guard,"And My aunt Piper's know I'm here."  

phole4ever

Survey Report

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:16 pm
"look I told you guys you can't come here unless me or your mother knows and I can guarentee you didn't tell us." he said looking at Kay.

"did he have a good reason to drag you out of here in the first place?" the guard asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:21 pm
"Fine I'll call you later."Karen said to John and walked over to Kay."You know date I hate you."  

phole4ever

Survey Report

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:22 pm
"next time you will listen to me." Cole said to both of them. "come on you two."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:23 pm
"Me," she asked her sister. Then she looked at her dad. "I'm not a child, I will go where I please or would you rather, me use my magic?" she wispered the word magic so that no one heard her.  

Ginevera Molly Weasley
Crew

Eloquent Prophet

phole4ever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:24 pm
"Don't bother I can get home."Karen said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:25 pm
"Kay Elisabeth Now." he said looking at her then to Karen. "Karen Now let's go."  

Survey Report

Ginevera Molly Weasley
Crew

Eloquent Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:27 pm
"NO." she said. "I'm not leaving. " she said. She wished at his point she had her aunts power so that she could just freeze him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:28 pm
Karen said,"I'm not a Child I can have a date if I want to and I can get home by myself."Karen shimmered away.  

phole4ever

Survey Report

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:29 pm
"Kay Elisabeth you know the rules. It would've been fine if you would've said you are coming here." he said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:29 pm
Kay looked at her father. "Go to H*ll." she said  

Ginevera Molly Weasley
Crew

Eloquent Prophet

Survey Report

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:31 pm
he grabbed her and dragged her to the outside. "you have no idea what hell is." he said looking at her. "I was already there and you don't wanna see it."  
The Return of Cole

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff