Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!
[art] Wiccan Body Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Song jat Shariff

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Pretty tats!

I already have one tattoo but it's not Wicca-related. I thought about getting a pentacle.

My other idea was to get the Goddess symbol on one foot and the God symbol on the other, and surround each with the elements and perhaps plants associated with each. My only worry is that it's going to cost a butt-load and it's going to hurt like hell because it'll be on my feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:17 pm
I got this one about 5 or so years ago. It's on the inside of my leg, just above my ankle.

User Image  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Faela Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:33 am
My first two I got on my 18th birthday...
A friend took them so they're not very good, and the one makes me look freakishly mophed and fat..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These two I got September 22/06
User Image
User Image
The pics above were taken just after they were done (well both sets)
So I have ink and Vaseline everywhere, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:35 am
I'm hoping to get a faery sitting on a crescent moon with celtic deisgn through id and either a pentacle in her hand or hanging down from the moon.  

Faela Star

Redbutcheress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:55 pm
User Image
This is on my shoulder and obviously gets me a few looks! This is a tattoo of a character called dawn who is the embodiment of all goddesses... so I thought I would have her guiding me by sitting on my shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 pm
User Image
My ankh, on my left ankle. The Egyptian symbol for life, if you didn't know.

User Image
My first tattoo, I don't know what to call it, but it symbolizes faith to me.

User Image
I don't have a picture of this one on my body, but I've got this one as well. This incorporates my mother, Bast, and my Beloved, Wepwawet.  

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

lightprincess03

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:30 pm
all very beautiful. i hope to get a tattoo one day when i get over my fear of needles and i have enough money to waste. not sure what yet though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:20 am
Your tattoos are all very beautiful~
I hope to get a couple done myself, once I'm old enough.

BASS DRIVE

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:44 pm
It's sort of Wicca related, but in 3 years for my golden birthday I want to get a unicorn rearing on my front left side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:04 pm
I don't really plan on getting a permanent tattoo reasons being my phobia of tattoo/syringe needles and the fact that my mum hates the idea. But I hope to get a few Henna tattoos every so often which will mostly consist of pentacles and celtic knots.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Conan The Barbie Doll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:44 pm
I got that when I was 21, when I was Buddhist. I got kicked out of my parents' house for it. It's on my inner left forearm. Kind of a butch place to put it for a girl, I know. But back then I thought I was a guy trapped in a girl's body(transgendered), for all the wrong reasons..LOONG story...
User Image

Got this one when I turned 19, as a birthday present. It's on the back of my neck, and it's Japanese Kanji, and it means "Spirit". It's my favourite one.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm
You're my darkest burning star,

Eee! All of the artwork is so beautiful... I've always wanted to become a tattoo artist - and one of the first tattoos I want will be Yggdrasil on my back with the three moons to symbolize the Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

Seeing tattoos that are alike to these make me more calm - happier. ^^

you're my perfect disease.

MiladyMidnight

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:34 am
User Image
I'd love to be a tattoo artist <3
I often draw a twisting leafy vine on my left arm in green marker, usually with a flower on the inside of my wrist. I'd love to have a tattoo, but I don't enjoy being stuck with needles. If I did, I'd get the triple Goddess symbol around my bellybutton, on my collarbone, on my neck, on the inside of my ankle, between my breasts, or on my left hipbone. I'd also want a very thin light green vine with tiny leaves going all the way down my left arm. I'd like a pentacle with vines on it on my back or somewhere else.
Here's my stepmom's WIP tattoo. It's so beautiful. I'm jealous of her pain tolerance.

Credit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:27 pm
I dont have any tattoos yet, but I want to get a phoenix rising out of a fire on my arm, A very cloudy looking Pentacle and a blue crab with my moms name on my back and the words "Music Soothes my Soul" somewhere on my body.

I knew a woman when I was younger who had a large tatoo on her back of Gaia holding a Pentacle it was very cool.  

ElletNah_Sword

The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games