Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!
[art] Wiccan Body Art Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airdweia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:00 pm
Post pictures of your wiccan body art. I have a pentacle tattooed on my upper back.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:37 am
Hey where did you get those done?  

Kato Kitoma

Airdweia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:48 pm
Those two were done by a friend of my father's named Ryer, the pentacle was an orginal. I live in Florida though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:09 pm
i want wings...
one wing on each shoulder blade...
so i can fly away...
or still dream about it anyways...  

Kimbelie

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oshun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:05 pm
I don't have a picture of my tattoo, but I really like it. It is based on the yin/yang symbol. However, it is an Andalusian (horse breed) in muted reds and a dragon in muted greens. The artist I went to (I live in Pennsylvania by the way) designed it for me after I explained what I wanted. I just have to get a few more, and then I'll be set.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:32 pm
I have 4 tattoos. I have a dragon weaving around the top of my foot. I have a celtic knot that spreads to dragon wings on my shoulders, I have an Om on my left wrist and I have a celtic knot wrapping around my right wrist. I have very few considering that i'm a tattoo artist part time. XD hehe.  

Lysdexic Lolerskate

shaddowchild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:12 pm
Very pretty biggrin

I don't have any tattoos and I don't know if I will ever get one either. I like them though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:29 pm
Really? I've been looking for a good tattoo shop to get a tattoo done when I turn 18 (somewhere that I can hide it fairly easily, so my parents don't find out. I've got until March 19th to get together the cash to pay for it. I'm worried about ending up somewhere that they're rather irresponsible and everything's not sterilized properly.
And I can't escape hell Florida (it's practically the same thing- hot with lots of fires) until I leave for college.  

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fieryhexe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:45 am
I want a tattoo so bad, I want to get just a simple pentacle somewhere on my body, I really like the place you put it, thats a good idea, I was thinking mine would go on my hip or something where I could hide it from my grandparents. They wouldnt understand the symbol, but I think I am beginning to care less and less about their opinions.
Unfortunately I am old enough but to poor to get a tattoo at the moment. But I work very close to a tattoo parlor I can check out their prices.
I like your lower back one too, they are both beautiful =)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:43 pm
Beautiful tattoos Airdweia  

KimHeroin

Codebreaking Nerd

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Nerd 50

PathlessPlot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:21 pm
I have two piercings (well four, if you count my ears), and I want to badly to get a pentagram tattooed on my lower back. Perhaps my shoulder. I am terrified of needles, but I still will get it done. Part of it is to help me get over my fear of needles. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:19 pm
Fieryhexe
I want a tattoo so bad, I want to get just a simple pentacle somewhere on my body, I really like the place you put it, thats a good idea, I was thinking mine would go on my hip or something where I could hide it from my grandparents. They wouldnt understand the symbol, but I think I am beginning to care less and less about their opinions.
Unfortunately I am old enough but to poor to get a tattoo at the moment. But I work very close to a tattoo parlor I can check out their prices.
I like your lower back one too, they are both beautiful =)

I'm very much the same with my grandmother....she gets on to me for having a Punisher skull on the wristband I wear.... stare

But although I'm underage, I plan on being like my Mom who has five (maybe more) tatoos. I'm planning on firey faery wings on shoulderblades, pentacle on ankle, symbold of the goddess on back of neck and something on lowerback; maybe a celtic design.  

Faedyn Kali

Faedyn Kali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:22 pm
Love the tatoos, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:00 pm
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Left shoulder... got it for my 16th birthday 4laugh
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

Ich bin Q

EdanaDesmond

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:14 pm
I plan on getting a tattoo..one day, when I'm not a coward... (jk) I don't have the money for it at the moment. I plan on getting a few ( about 5 XD) the first one I'm going to get is a yin-yang tattoo. But instead of a regular symbol I want them to be koi fish, with lotus blossums and wisps of water or mist maybe even some clouds.. I plan on putting it on my lower back.  
The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games