Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Debate and Discussion
Day of Silence for Abortion Victims *Baby Murder* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Participating?
  Yes
  No
View Results

fantrl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:49 pm
LittlePinky82
fantrl
LittlePinky82
fantrl
LittlePinky82
Since you provided this "information" prove it. I'm not going to look it up since it's your argument it's your duty to provide it. So now prove it or concede. Oh and answer me this: do you support what Bush is doing in Iraq? Gee isn't that genocide? Hmm let's see: culture group? Check. Political purposes? Check. Race? Check! So do you support that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Eugenics_and_Euthanasia

And I've already stated earlier in the thread that I'm against the war in Iraq.

You're going to quote me from wikipedia? Please find a reliable and valid place. ANYONE can write "information" there. Please find someone who is credible and knows what they are talking about. Your argument doesn't hold water until you do that.
Wikipedia cites their sources. If you look at the article, you can look at the sources. But, obviously, you like being closed minded, and you're too lazy to look at anything that doesn't match your closed minded, anti-woman views.

Antiwoman views? What in the world? Hon I'm prochoice and I am a woman. So I hate myself? Please. And it's your duty to provide the information since you are making the case. I went to your Wikipedia link and everyone of their "citations" went to another Wikipedia link. rolleyes Oh yes so they're going to cite themselves. LOL! Please get me a real source of information. I'll be waiting.
Actually, it's citing books written by Sanger.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:51 pm
LittlePinky82
Just curious but why with Afghainstan?
I'm one of those "Bush caused 9/11" conspiracy theorists. That's why.  

fantrl

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:06 pm
fantrl
LittlePinky82
fantrl
LittlePinky82
fantrl
LittlePinky82
Since you provided this "information" prove it. I'm not going to look it up since it's your argument it's your duty to provide it. So now prove it or concede. Oh and answer me this: do you support what Bush is doing in Iraq? Gee isn't that genocide? Hmm let's see: culture group? Check. Political purposes? Check. Race? Check! So do you support that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Eugenics_and_Euthanasia

And I've already stated earlier in the thread that I'm against the war in Iraq.

You're going to quote me from wikipedia? Please find a reliable and valid place. ANYONE can write "information" there. Please find someone who is credible and knows what they are talking about. Your argument doesn't hold water until you do that.
Wikipedia cites their sources. If you look at the article, you can look at the sources. But, obviously, you like being closed minded, and you're too lazy to look at anything that doesn't match your closed minded, anti-woman views.

Antiwoman views? What in the world? Hon I'm prochoice and I am a woman. So I hate myself? Please. And it's your duty to provide the information since you are making the case. I went to your Wikipedia link and everyone of their "citations" went to another Wikipedia link. rolleyes Oh yes so they're going to cite themselves. LOL! Please get me a real source of information. I'll be waiting.
Actually, it's citing books written by Sanger.

So? It still goes to other Wikipedia sites. If what you're saying is true then it shouldn't be hard to find other sources. Wikipedia is not reliable. In fact not long ago earlier this month Stephen Colbert did an episode where he talked about Wikipeida and how you can write up anything and change history even if you wanted to and Wikipedia banned him from their website. They're not reliable at all. I'll be waiting for your reliable and valid source(s).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:07 pm
fantrl
LittlePinky82
Just curious but why with Afghainstan?
I'm one of those "Bush caused 9/11" conspiracy theorists. That's why.

I see. So am I. But that's another topic and I don't want to hijack the thread. Feel free to PM me if you want though. I'd love to compare notes and chat about that if you want.  

LittlePinky82

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:17 pm
Pinky, Wiki is pretty damn reliable. They check and double-check any edits that are made to the articles, lock down articles that suffer frequent abuse, and even put up disclaimers when a specific article might be even slightly biased.

Yes, sometimes there are breaches in their secrurity, but those are normally fixed within minutes. It's a valid source of information.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:36 pm
SinfulGuillotine
Pinky, Wiki is pretty damn reliable. They check and double-check any edits that are made to the articles, lock down articles that suffer frequent abuse, and even put up disclaimers when a specific article might be even slightly biased.

Yes, sometimes there are breaches in their secrurity, but those are normally fixed within minutes. It's a valid source of information.

Why is it so hard for people here on Gaia to do a simple request? I don't care about your opinion of Wikipedia. If you're serious about information you DO NOT USE THEM. All that original link did was link to other Wikipedia pages. I don't take that. I want people who KNOW this and are professionals and know what they are talking about. That is not Wikipedia. So I'll still be waiting for a valid and reliable source of this "information." Until then it's just "information."  

LittlePinky82

divineseraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:07 pm
pinky, you are confused- you want to stop abortion, so you claim. how is siding with a group who wants to prolong it going to help anything?

that's like being against war but siding with the military so maybe they'll send more peace corps type people. lifers want to end abortion. they don't want to enslave women. they don't want to tie women down. we want to make it so that abortion isn't neccesary, we want it illegalized, we just don't want it to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:51 am
rofl

Wow.

People the only Day Of Silence I'll participate in the is homosexual one.

Bronn the Sellsword

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:48 pm
divineseraph
pinky, you are confused- you want to stop abortion, so you claim. how is siding with a group who wants to prolong it going to help anything?

that's like being against war but siding with the military so maybe they'll send more peace corps type people. lifers want to end abortion. they don't want to enslave women. they don't want to tie women down. we want to make it so that abortion isn't neccesary, we want it illegalized, we just don't want it to happen.

You're the only one confused. People who are for choice are NOT for abortion. That is one of the biggest lies out there from the "pro-life" crowd. So what are the "pro-life" crowd doing besides refusing to give out sex-education and controseptives and refusing national health care for the country? And hon in case you haven't been paying attention to some of the things going on right now the "pro-choice" group right now is trying to make contreseptives available, wanting to teach proper sex-education (knowledge is power as they say). People who are "pro-choice" are just that: for choice. We don't go around and denounce people and their choices and we don't bash them and make them feel like crap or anything like that. Uh what? The anti-war people aren't against the military. We're against the policy makers who send the soldiers to war. Obviously. Lifers want to end abortion? Really? Not really. They don't care about life or anyone like that especially not a woman like me and the other women out there. All they care about is their rhetoric and looking like they give a damn but they don't. They don't want proper sex-education or condoms or any type of birth control or anything out there. They don't want us with anything and that's the facts. Oh yes so let's put a woman in jail for having an abortion. Oh yeah that's not wanting to tie a woman down. rolleyes
So you're only wanting to send women to jail who have had an abortion that might have ended up saving her and/or her baby's life. So much for that. rolleyes  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff