Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
What Character Would You Like To Kill Personally? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Hurt Me?
  Deffinately, You piss me off hard core! (me:Thats what my cat said!=^.^=)
  Nope you seem alright
View Results

Leizgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:39 pm
I Really want to kill True Ogre and Ogre. They're just pointless bosses. I can just as easily defeat them with Lei. I'm not a really murderous person, but I agree with killing Heihachi. He's really mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 am
Julia Chang...just because....i dont like her stare  

xXPrincessMomoXx

KC Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:16 am
Violet Meira
Asuka.

I would kill Asuka Kazama. Screw all you Asuka fans, she is NOT the new Jun Kazama. In fact, Julia Chang is more of the new Jun Kazama than Asuka is. The only thing Asuka has in common with Jun is a surname.

And for all us Americans ******** know, Kazama could be the Japanese 'Smith'.

I wouldn't mind shooting LiLi though. She's pretty pointless. I don't see WHY she's in the opening for Tekken6, but it's probably just because she's been upgraded to a canon character.

Is Asuka Jin's sister? im not ignorant. I just want to know....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:20 am
KC Uchiha
Violet Meira
Asuka.

I would kill Asuka Kazama. Screw all you Asuka fans, she is NOT the new Jun Kazama. In fact, Julia Chang is more of the new Jun Kazama than Asuka is. The only thing Asuka has in common with Jun is a surname.

I wouldn't mind shooting LiLi though. She's pretty pointless. I don't see WHY she's in the opening for Tekken6, but it's probably just because she's been upgraded to a canon character.

Cousin I think.  

Stormshadow243

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:54 am
Strider Karasu
KC Uchiha
Violet Meira
Asuka.

Cousin I think.

No, Asuka is Jun's niece. Jun is Asuka's aunt, and Jin and Asuka are cousins. Savvy?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:54 am
Kouga Grave
i'd kill......... dr boskonovitch!
oops...... bryan beat me to it......

Actaully in tekken 5 you'll notice he is not one of the departed.... In fact you can see in Lings Xaioyou's fmv that he helps her with the time machine. He has a hat on...though im not sure what kind it is....

Besides why would you kill him. He has been creating weapons such as:

1. The Jacks
2. Alex
3. Roger

and helped Yoshimitsu several times.

I hate to admit but bryan fury who is one of my favorite characters betrayed boskonovitch. Thats a diff story though.  

Elevroa

Gaian

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pyro_Kiki_Cutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:02 pm
I would kill Paul Law Jinpachi Nina Lila Yes Anna must kill Nina
King Law ummm Gunjack Asuza yoshimuto wait no killy yoshimuto well whatever his name is and that's all  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:08 am
Heres my "hate" list and the "y" i hate and the "how" i kill

Bryan Fury-----y?kuz hes an hipocrit and an hatefull b*****d----how?steal his heavy machine gun and make im holier than a.....hummmm....waths that thing called? with lots of holes mostly used to dry spagetty?wathever it is, i would make im holier than that

Heiachi Mishima------y? cuz i hate him-----how? trow him down a hole and cover it with concrete

Kazuya Mishima------y? cuz hes a mother****** for killing is how grandpa in tekken 5-----how? (see Heiachi Mishima)

Ganryu---------y? cuz hes a moron------How? with a needle to let of all of the air of the balloon hes wearing to look like a sumo wrestler

Roger (not jr. its the normal Roger)------y? cuz hes an idiot for being watching cartoons wile his son was woried sick looking for him------how?kick im in his kangaroo ****

Mokujin------y? cuz hes dumb----how? set him on fire

Craig Maurduk------y? cuz he thinks hes the best but actually aint------how? form a tag team with King and beat is @55

and....i think thats all  

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetsumei Yakunai

1,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:32 pm
Wow, I'd Kill Jinpachi, Lili, Herachi(sp?), the dinosaur thing, and
SIDE NOTE: Why do alot of people hate on Segei(dragunov) I mean really, he's my Favorite! other than Hwoarang.
And I'd also kill Lee and Law, Bryan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:02 am
I think I would kill Paul with my crazy drunken master skills and that STUPID BEAR/PANDA sunna of a *BEEP* and that stupid Kangaroo  

Crazy_Eaze

YuriKuun93

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:48 pm
heihachi coz he's reli reli annoying nd just becoz the devil gene didnt go to him geez... dont need to get all jealous... lolo xd domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:03 am
Crazy_Eaze
I think I would kill Paul with my crazy drunken master skills and that STUPID BEAR/PANDA sunna of a *BEEP* and that stupid Kangaroo
So you're an alcoholic who's drunk all the time? Not really sure if that's actually a skill xD  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Ninja_in_the_leaves

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:33 pm
Gon. Definitely Gon. That annoying little dragon-thing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:57 am
lili...i h8 her...damn spammers made me hate her...  

Steve_west_DMC

Francision

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 am
Lee!! xD
Ka'mooon!  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items