Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
SEPHIROTH DEFIES AERODYNAMICS! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You noticed? STDs ya?
O.o Actually no
38%
 38%  [ 26 ]
Dude, everyone noticed
33%
 33%  [ 23 ]
Sephy and Cloud, sitting in a tree...
27%
 27%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 68

)oxyMoron(.9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:28 am
Now it looks to me like Sephiroth... ... ... ... well there's no other way to put it....
has wings coming out of his crotch. I said it. Now while playing the game, I had a theory that it was some form of demonic STD... ... ... ... O.O

Take a look-see.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Interesting isn't it?

And the funkiest thing was that with one wing on his back, he was able to fly straight up into the sky in Kingdom Hearts 2. Now I don't pretend to be an expert when it comes to flight, but I'm pretty sure if a bird had one wing, it would just fly around in circles. Sephiroth is SOO GODDAMN POWERFUL that he defies the laws of aerodynamics.

Why do I notice these things? Anywho; Sephiroth: STDs? ... ahem... CLOUD!
... What do you think? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:29 am
*Takes a look at her topic* I have too much spare time on my hands *shakes head*  

)oxyMoron(.9

Original_Sin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:42 am
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:21 am
Original_Sin
agreed and the creator of this thread needs to get off  

Dark Ayato

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:49 am
Crotch? Oh my God....

They're coming out of his hips as it was done before in FFVII.

Yes, Seph can defy many things, such as Cloud's hair defies all gravity. xd Even though he does have that one wing he has a good sense of balance. Besides, if that one side does weigh him down and off to the side there's always Masamune in his left hand to prop him back up again. rofl

Though he does keep it in his right hand when not in battle. Eh, he's on the ground then; more support.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:24 pm
Original_Sin
rofl  

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:13 am
eek ...

*imagines Sephiroth flying round and round in a circle...or perhaps flapping his other arm in effort to fly straight...*

rofl rofl rofl >>> (x_x)

That would be absolutely hilarious xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:59 pm
0.< *twich* I haven't nodice it before...  

Felifae

Feline Fairy

Celestialize_Lenne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:34 pm
~Taiki Kojima~
eek ...

*imagines Sephiroth flying round and round in a circle...or perhaps flapping his other arm in effort to fly straight...*

rofl rofl rofl >>> (x_x)

rofl rofl rofl rofl I can only imagine... and that makes for one helluva scene rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:00 am
maybe im the only one here who thinks.....THEY LOOK AWSOME!!! i think they look SHVEET man! oh well...i don't really care if they come out of his crotch or not, as long as it looks cool.  

Rena_27

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:33 pm
Sephiroth flying around in a circle is INSANE.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:22 am
xDD He has no air time. T__T  

L e e

cheriko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:20 am
~Taiki Kojima~
eek ...

rofl rofl rofl >>> (x_x)

Oh... my god. I can imagine that! burning_eyes
BWAHAHAHAHA! rofl Its like your thinking about fighting him, but then realize all you want to do is see how long he can keep that little stunt going.
*crash* You ok there? no...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:59 am
XD

Sumiko `

Ryla_Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 pm
(wanders by the topic and my ear tweaks. I stop for a moment and sigh lowering my head then shrugs) here comes a logic rant.

Okay, first of all, I agree with you that a lot of what Sephiroth and FFVII co. do defy a lot of the laws of known physics. Okay, now what seems to be the only factor that makes this not true. The level of strength everyone seems to carry. Okay, so let's say for the moment that everyone is as, or close to strong as Superman. Then yes, it is very probable for these things to happen the way they do.

Now, the angel wing, I don't pretend to know why he only has one wing. I haven't gotten to the end of Final Fantasy 7 myself yet, but something may have to do with Cloud stealing the other one (laughs at myself then recomposes posture) Anyway, it's true the way the wing is set would shift the balance of flight, but again, we're not dealing with the average level of physics we all know, love, and are accustomed to.

Also keep in mind that Sephiroth has 100% elemental resistance [except for Reflega domokun ](laughs maniacally)

I remain objective to it since I beat him on proud mode at Lv 75 with the Sweet Memories keyblade, and only used about 2 or 3 Elixters doing it (shrugs) I also seem to have a certain knowledge about these things, WHICH GETS DISMISSED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE AND REALLY FIRES MY FOX!!! (recomposes posture)

Anyway, I hope this has cleared some things up for you, but you can still feel free to make fun of how ungodly strong Sephiroth is, and now retarded it is for the laws of physics to be broken in Kingdom Hearts 2

Maybe Sephy has pixie dust? That's how Sora flies ^_^ ... OMG!! SEPHIROTH ATE TINKERBELL and he got... uhh... that growth... ewwwww!!!  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff