Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Elven Brotherhood & Sisterhood

Back to Guilds

Elven Guild 

Tags: Elven, Role Play, Hang out 

Reply The Elven Brotherhood & Sisterhood
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Welcome to the Elven Guild! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko_Eclair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Hello everyone heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 pm
welcome hehe the eclair part of your name makes me hungry gonk rofl  

Elspeth Telrunya
Crew

neko_Eclair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 pm
gonk
Thats my actually name. emo
I have the same name as a dang doughnut.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:47 pm
Welcome, Eclair biggrin

OTP, but WHERE ARE THE OTHERS NEW MEMBERS that joined not much before Eclair?! gonk I've never seen most of them posting here!  

Eiko Makimachi

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Minastauriel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 am
Suliad mellonamin! Elen sila omentilmo. I've always been an elven enthusiast and am glad to join this guild! I'm 14, I live in canada, eh ...dang, gotta stop doing that... (though I don't really say "eh" xp ) Personality wise, i'm optimistic and upbeat, but with a serious side (you don't see that too often, though...) and i'm also environmentally concious ... now that i've sufficienty bored you with the mundane details of me, let us all join hands and lift our voices to rejoice in -
Unseen hand: *smacks*
*rubs head* ...sorry ^.^ ...*applauds*
Great idea by the way,
Vanya sulie.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:05 pm
welcome to elf guild heart  

Elspeth Telrunya
Crew

Minastauriel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:10 pm
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 am
'sup all

great to see that the guild's doing well

now back online after 4 years inactivity.  

TakoBaka

DrdScully

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:44 pm
Welcome back!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:09 pm
Look a new person! O.o
Mai name is: Colin
But you'd better call me: Arch.
What I like about this Guild: It's about elves , and what not. Speaking of which I need an Elven name. If only Els was on MSN.
How I found this Guild: Well , it's sorta a long sshort story. Basically one of my guilds hosted a "Reel 'em in" competition not long ago. Basucally we had to invite people to the guild. I , working extremely hard finished in 1st place with over 1,000 invites. (In a week. XDD) During the course of those invites I found Elspeth Telyruna. She joined our guild and became a very active member. She liked the guild very much and thank me for inviting her. Last night , on MSN I was chatting to Els and she found out that I also loved elves and faery and whatnot. She then invited me here. I couldn't post a introduction then because it was time for bed. (I'm Irish so it was midnight for me)
Alittle about me: My name is Colin. I prefer to be called Arch. I live in Ireland (100% Irish baby ;D) I'm 15. 16 on Feb the 5th. I'm Christian and PROUD. I'm in Transition Year which is basucally a fun year. I like most music except "R n B" which annoys me. I love most movies. I'm an active (Sorta :s REALLY BUSY THIS YEAR! SO MUCH TO DO! Like our School Musical , Our Mini-Company , Blastbeat, Young Scientist. That and homework.) I enjoy talking to people and I see myslef as a friendly person.
And that I think is enough to start with. XD

Captain Arch

Dapper Dabbler

DrdScully

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:01 pm
Welcome to the Guild Arch!!! Yes, Elspeth is a wonderful elf!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:18 pm
ty scully *hugs sees archy and pounces heart  

Elspeth Telrunya
Crew

lemmai_elf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:44 am
HI! I am Lemmai, again! my former account had been banned, so i made a new one. glad to be back in this guild. hope i could do more. anyway, if you'd like to know my elven name, it's Mai de windalfr.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:37 am
I am new to the guild. My name is amberwings16, or amber for short. Elves are fascinating and unique. That's part of what I like about them. A litle bit about me: I am a total bookworm, and I recently rediscovered my gaia account not too long ago. I love rock music, exploring, and I also am involved in studying linguistics. As far as gaia goes, I am in the process of saving gold to buy get another set of elf ears. So this is my hello, and it's nice to meet you people. biggrin  

amberwings16

Sailor Opal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:37 pm
Umm... hello?

._.

The Elven Brotherhood & Sisterhood

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items