Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psychadelic Sushi Scouts & The Evil Duck Mob's Guild of Unce

Back to Guilds

Tags: contests, sushi, ducks, prizes, crazy 

Reply Main Forum
Guild Tasks - bigger prizes as of 7/2013! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Go crazy!
Go nuts!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You can't resistUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weezer - El Scorcho domokun ninja ninja ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.the cajun charmUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You can't resistUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Goddamn you half-Japanese girls
do it to me every time domokun ninja ninja ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.the cajun charmUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ShinoKingOfInsects

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:07 pm

oh, the redhead said you shred the cello
And I'm jello, baby domokun ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm a huge fan of narutoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ey shino - What's up?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Leave a comment on my profile if you are tooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Sho Stoppah ]

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:08 pm

But you won't talk, won't look, won't think of me
I'm the epitome of Public Enemy domokun ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:09 pm

Why you wanna go and do me like that? (on the lyrics part...and nothing much then that...you?) domokun ninja ninja ninja

ShinoKingOfInsects

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:10 pm

Come down on the street and dance with me domokun ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm a huge fan of narutoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Working on my dream av..lol [And doing tasks] 62
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Leave a comment on my profile if you are tooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Sho Stoppah ]

[ Sho Stoppah ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:12 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:13 pm

I'm a lot like you so please Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting (I wanted one of those roro dogs too...'stead I got the G-Bot) domokun ninja ninja ninja

ShinoKingOfInsects

[ Sho Stoppah ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:16 pm

I used tektek to see what the dog and what the g bot looked like - I ended up liking the dog more so I put it in my dream av. [Although im working on a Lunar cloak atm lol] 60

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:17 pm

[ Sho Stoppah ]

ShinoKingOfInsects

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:17 pm

I think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me (how much is the lunar cloak going to set you back) domokun ninja ninja ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:18 pm

I asked you to go to the Green Day concert
You said you never heard of them domokun ninja ninja ninja

ShinoKingOfInsects

[ Sho Stoppah ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:18 pm

58 [About 22k lol]

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games