Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help?
  yes
  no
View Results

kuwabara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:26 pm
My best friend is having a lot problems recently and ive been praying for her, but it feels like satans winning this battle. So im asking my fellow brethren and sistrens in Christ. Will you help me pray for my friend? Shes thinking suicidile thoughs, shes smoking(she wants to quit but having a hard time), and her and her current b/f are fighting daily. I really need some help.

I really care for her and i dont want her to fall to satan or even to see her hurting because of satan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:14 pm
Also, I need some prayer. During wrestling open mats yesterday, towards the end I was wrestling with a "coach" and was taken down and heard and felt a pop in my ankle area. I ask that you please pray for me so I can have a speedy recovery.

Thanks  

kuwabara

BonitaAngeldeVidaeMuerte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:49 pm
I have family members who have cancer. Please keep all of them in your prayers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:12 pm
It is hard to pray for others that you do not have any kind of name or connection, but I will suggest to you to Read the Psalm 91 at least 3 times a day. I believe in Saint Anthony of Padua, who has never abandoned anyone that has asked with faith. So, pm if I can be of any help. ninja

Prayer to St Anthony of Padua

Glorious Saint Anthony, my friend and special protector, I come to you with full confidence in my present necessity. In your overflowing generosity you hear all those who turn to you. Your influence before the throne of God is so effective that the Lord readily grants great favors at your request. Please listen to my humble petition in spite of my unworthiness and sinfulness. Consider only your great and constant love for Jesus and Mary, and my desire for their glory and mercy. I beg you to obtain for me the grace I so greatly need, if it be God's will and for the good of my soul. I place this earnest petition in the care of the little mission children so that they may present it to you along their innocent prayers. Bless me, powerful Saint Anthony, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kuwabara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:57 pm
thank you to those who prayed for my friend, she is doing much better. but my ankle is still affecting me so please conyinue to pray for my ankle  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:53 am
Sure I will pray for your ankle. I sit getting any better.  

Bodyguard

Leibwachter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:08 am
for money for college and my family will stop arguing it's really bothering me and sometimes it cause me to stumble  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:23 pm
Can I ask for prayer for my friend and her daugther both had sware thougth (spelling is bad)  

Leibwachter

13_inferno

Original Poster

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:52 pm
kuwabara
My best friend is having a lot problems recently and ive been praying for her, but it feels like satans winning this battle. So im asking my fellow brethren and sistrens in Christ. Will you help me pray for my friend? Shes thinking suicidile thoughs, shes smoking(she wants to quit but having a hard time), and her and her current b/f are fighting daily. I really need some help.

I really care for her and i dont want her to fall to satan or even to see her hurting because of satan.

satan wont hurt her if she obeys him willingly after all on the end he will be the victor and all his followers will gain immesurable power over the ever weakening race of god worshippers cause even worshippers of other false gods are really only worshiping the great satin twisted  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games