Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:20 pm
Sushi... stare *shudders* and what's up with this new "Parse" error - dun kicked me out yesterday... eek stressed *Growls* I hate fish!!! xp
Whew - deep breathing... ok - 'tis better now wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:10 pm
Im sick, I feel like crap, I cant talk without sounding like a 90 year old women who smoked too much, I just barely made my assignment deadline, I have court in november, Eric is sick to much as I love him he's being annoying, I dont wanna take him to preschool tommorrow as we both feel lousy and I have to drink instant coffee. crying  

[[ Generic ]]

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:27 pm
The little pages next to the thread are supposed to turn yellow when there are new posts to read here in the guild - dagnabbit - how else am I supposed to know they've updated sweatdrop *Gives Gaia some icky tasting medicine to make her better.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:36 pm
I would complain, but where would it get me....I'd still be pissed off afterward......just dead space in the thread.....  

~Cerano the Marionette~

haverick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:11 pm
Boy we have had too much rain this week. crying

Thought I would just throw that in here.

Get it? Tears and rain. Oh well just trying to be silly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:30 pm
I never get enough sleep!!!

I thought that once your kid moved out - you could have at least a little bit of a life sweatdrop .... but NOooooooooo....

It's mom.... come visit me, mom..... I need to go shopping, mom..... call me, mom.... come have dinner with me... mom..... and the list goes on and on....

Parents beware, if you do a good job, your kids will like your company and want you to be involved in their lives even after they move out xp

I guess it's not much of a complaint, but I do wish I had more time for just bubba and I wink heart  

spiked_fuzzy

MibuNoOkami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:24 am
spiked_fuzzy

I thought that once your kid moved out - you could have at least a little bit of a life sweatdrop .... but NOooooooooo....

It's mom.... come visit me, mom..... I need to go shopping, mom..... call me, mom.... come have dinner with me... mom..... and the list goes on and on....

Parents beware, if you do a good job, your kids will like your company and want you to be involved in their lives even after they move out xp

I guess it's not much of a complaint, but I do wish I had more time for just bubba and I wink heart

lol, that's the thanks you get! You should have starting messing with them at like 16, then they'd be ready to be totally out of your life by the time they graduated high school... or you could do what my mom did after I got out on my own.... Move to Maui! (I miss her lots tho crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:04 am
I hate getting popcorn kernels stuck in my teeth... I mean dentures.  

Bonzinut

spiked_fuzzy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:16 pm
MibuNoOkami
spiked_fuzzy

lol, that's the thanks you get! You should have starting messing with them at like 16, then they'd be ready to be totally out of your life by the time they graduated high school... or you could do what my mom did after I got out on my own.... Move to Maui! (I miss her lots tho crying )

I can so understand, my baby moved about 60 miles away from me... I do miss many things we did together regularly. Now we see each other 2 or 3 times weekly usually, sometimes more. We do have lots of fun together, but she had the sad realization that she really liked being on her own when she came back home during hurricaine Ivan. She realized she liked her quiet and having not haiving so many animals and such... it was really a little sad for both of us... but a healthy part of growing up crying

At least it's not like it was for me and my mom when I was growing up - I left home as soon as I could and we were never really that close.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:13 pm
I'm gonna complain about all the people who walk by my desk at work and say "it's cold up here." It's not cold, they're just a bunch of weenies.

My other complaint is all those who see me in a cotton shirt and light skirt and ask me "aren't you cold?" Do I LOOK cold? No? Then STFU! If I was cold, I'd dress in warmer clothing. Sheesh, to people think I'm thta stupid?

Makes me friggin' nuts. scream

And then there's those who do "canadian" impressions and after everything they say, they add an "eh" - Canadians don't say "eh" after everything. Grr...stereotypes...meh. I know I say it a lot myself, but not after every friggin' thing I say, eh! xp  

Dalesian

Pesh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:54 pm
Sere Mudou
Im sick, I feel like crap, I cant talk without sounding like a 90 year old women who smoked too much, I just barely made my assignment deadline, I have court in november, Eric is sick to much as I love him he's being annoying, I dont wanna take him to preschool tommorrow as we both feel lousy and I have to drink instant coffee. crying

xp I started to sound like that yesterday. And my stupid sinus have been drainng all week, and I barely got any sleep earlier this week. I hate allergies...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:19 pm
Ok, but I'm the complaining nursie... yes...

Ummm....

I want my account back?? XD  

T2

Lupenzo

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:39 am
You just don't get complaints like we used to get. Oh sure, people complain now-a-days, but not like in the good-old-days. Yup, I remember when complainin' used to take several days just to git warmed up to yer subject...

Bah, kids today got no 'tension span...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:54 pm
Lupenzo
You just don't get complaints like we used to get. Oh sure, people complain now-a-days, but not like in the good-old-days. Yup, I remember when complainin' used to take several days just to git warmed up to yer subject...

Bah, kids today got no 'tension span...
heeey it's Lupe!!!

My complaint: I havent seen you for WAY too long - your in trouble.  

T2

Keiran Darcy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:32 am
I'm not a US citizen yet so I cant vote.
LOL  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces