Reply FurrShadowed
Sabel's thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:03 pm
So should I get a subforum for Paradise? And maybe a Sabel_F mule...even though this technically is my Sabel account... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:20 pm
Random question.... but what does Fukaimori mean anyway? I know it's the name of a song from InuYasha.... (Oh, and there's this guy who sings it very prettylike! http://home.comcast.net/~roguerouge/Fukai_Mori_Vocals.mp3 )

I have too many mules.... yet I still tend to aquire more. I'm still holding out on five accounts right now. Four of which I think you might have seen around. ninja xd Oh, here's a hint, one I hardly ever use but REALLY should because he's the owner of a guild. sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:16 pm
Fukai=deep Mori=forest

I came up with that name before I'd heard the Inuyasha song, it's merely coincidence. My last name is Forrest irl so I wanted to keep the meaning and the initial, since my goddes first name is different, however Kiyara is quickly gaining my favor as a well liked goddess name.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:55 pm
Ah, I see. Makes sense. 3nodding Saerenna Avaeran is my favorite last name to go with Saerenna, however there are others that I like to use. Like Auren. And...I can't think of others at the moment.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

savanacat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:45 pm
Furry really used to have different Goddess name, but I think Sabel Fukaimori is cool too, so wink whatever works. I have one too, even tough I've never done much with my story ideas yet, but hey maybe I will soon...Oh yeah mine doesn't really have a last name but here it is !!
Elisetheris ( eh-liss-eh-theh-riss )or I'll do this, Elise Theris.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:14 am
Yup, it was Kiabra originally but that ended up deviating from my normal personality too much as a character in my book series. Though I'll prolly end up going by Kiyara at this rate.  

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:57 am
Yay! I updated all by myself mrgreen Now I'm gonna go work on coloring the page...Oh man...Stripes appears in her were form three times in this strip she is the hardest to color and has more masking layers as she has stripes both in her hair and fur. Ah well, I think it's a hilarious strip myself. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:16 pm
No worries, You'll get faster the more you work on it... after all I can churn out a fully colored multi-layer image in a couple of hours now... it would have been a several day project when I first started fiddling with Photoshop! mrgreen

practice makes perfect and all that.  

Jianre M

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:17 pm
I'm afraid my readers are gathering an angry mob to lynch me right now... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:25 pm
Don't fret about it too much, It'll get going again after you get used to your new work schedual... I didn't get to do ANY drawing when I first started school.  

Jianre M

nato345

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:55 am
im new in guiled so plz donate to me ty  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:35 am
neutral why are you posting that in my webcomic discussion subforum?  

Jianre M

Miera Bonecrusher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:42 pm
Ban the infidel! Then flog her with a wet pool noodle, make her cry for a swifter death by spa water! Make her choke on those ice cubes cucumbers and lemon slices  
FurrShadowed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games