Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Q & A Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JasktheRayne

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:50 am
How old do you have to be to buy a Condom >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:10 am
Uchiha Sasuke Chan
How old do you have to be to buy a Condom >.<

There should be no age restrictions, but it may vary from country to country. Go to a local pharmacy and ask, or talk to your doctor.

Quote:
I have heard that some girls when they have sex for the first time they bleed. I had sex with this guy that is staying at my house(it wasn't my first time just my second and I had been molested twice too.) and he was pretty big! I mean like huge and right when I got home from having sex with him I started bleeding I figured that it was just from him being so big but does the bleeding last like a period's bleeding? I bled really hard for the next week longer than most of my period's and quite a bit harder. And if it was my period does that mean I am pregnant?? And then about a week later I gave him head and now my mouth and throat are like really dry all the time. I also have a few bumps around my clitoris they pop like pimples though.

If you're having uncontrollable bleeding, or you're bleeding and you don't know why, you need to see a doctor asap. I would imagine that no, if you're bleeding after sex as much as you would if you had your period, that's not normal.

If you have your period, it means you're not pregnant. However it's possible to get pregnant while you're on your period. Talk to your doctor and ask questions and find out more information about sex before you continue having sex. Because really, no offense meant, if you don't know what you're doing then you shouldn't be having sex with someone anyways.

If you have bumps around/on your clitoris, you need to see your doctor about that too. It could be an STD/STI. Did your partner get tested (if he wasn't a virgin) before you two slept together?  

Nikolita
Captain

hydroh

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:18 pm
'Kay, I know this sorta sounds like TMI, but I was wondering if, uhh. Like a change in the consistency of your vaginal discharge means anything? It used to be like thick and milky, now it's thin and...like boogery. o___o
I'm not sexually active and I haven't had any lifestyle changes...so...I mean, it's probably nothing, I was just wondering.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:16 pm
hydroponic infatuation
'Kay, I know this sorta sounds like TMI, but I was wondering if, uhh. Like a change in the consistency of your vaginal discharge means anything? It used to be like thick and milky, now it's thin and...like boogery. o___o
I'm not sexually active and I haven't had any lifestyle changes...so...I mean, it's probably nothing, I was just wondering.

I'm not sure, but you can always ask your doctor if you're worried. smile I know if it's green-tinged or smells "bad" (like fish I think?) then you need to be worried, but otherwise I think some changes are normal.  

Nikolita
Captain

mellee115

Sparkly Star

11,300 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:22 pm
My boyfriend and I have been experimenting. And it came across one day that it might be nice to get totally naked while making-out etc. Well, I was browsing the internet things because I like to research and learn about things I don't know about, and I came across something that said you can get pregnant if some pre-c** or actual c** falls on the v****a accidentally.
I'm insane paranoid of getting pregnant. It'd be horrible if something like that happened to us because I respect him so much. I told him about it. And he respects that I'm kinda paranoid. But it kinda seems unlikely to happen. We thought wearing a condom might work. But after it seemed stupid to wear one for that.....can someone help me out?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:54 pm
mellee115
My boyfriend and I have been experimenting. And it came across one day that it might be nice to get totally naked while making-out etc. Well, I was browsing the internet things because I like to research and learn about things I don't know about, and I came across something that said you can get pregnant if some pre-c** or actual c** falls on the v****a accidentally.
I'm insane paranoid of getting pregnant. It'd be horrible if something like that happened to us because I respect him so much. I told him about it. And he respects that I'm kinda paranoid. But it kinda seems unlikely to happen. We thought wearing a condom might work. But after it seemed stupid to wear one for that.....can someone help me out?

That would absolutely NOT be a stupid idea, him wearing a condom, especially if it makes you more comfortable with the whole thing, is a very good decision. I applaud your cautious attitude and encourage you to continue to be as responsible with your sexual endeavors.

Just always keep to what you are ok with, if you are considering doing anything you feel uncomfortable with the idea of, then hold off. It can always be done later, but cannot be undone. What's most important -aside from protection- is that you are making decisions based on what you want to do, not what your partner wants you to do, if what your partner asks for is not something you are ok with.

One last thing, it's VERY easy, in the heat of the moment, to lose your logic and mind to your urges. Just keep that in mind, and you'll be fine.  

Niarah Z`Ress

xFairytale

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:42 pm
User Image User Image
i wish that i were a bubblegum
chewing on me baby all day long

I have a couple of questions.
since they're varied I figure it would be easier to put them all in one post rather than in seperate threads/forums.
on we go:

un; when I'm with my boyf + I get all hot + bothered x] [horny] my chest + arms get blotchy reddish, sort of like it's blushing but it's blotchy.
it scared him [he's afraid that means there's something wrong with me]
I didn't think it meant anything but I said I'd ask anyways
soo~ does it? mean anything?

deux; we're not going to have sex until we're at least together 6 months, + NOT without protection, but we were wondering some stuff.
my mom said that she'd get me a diaphram + that we'd have to use condoms, but I'd rather not use condoms, since I'm pretty sure it don't feel quite as good. so what are the chances of getting preggers with just a diaphram?

trois; another question relating to the last. what are the chances of getting preggers with a diaphram + the pill? [I'd be willing to put out the effort instead of using a condom]

quatre; + just ferr laughs. what're the chances of getting preggers with a diaphram, the pill + a condom?
[my boyf is so paranoid that's sort of what he wants to do]

five; is it weird at all that it takes him a little under three minutes to orgasm, but that I still haven't orgasmed because it takes me so long that his hand cramps up before I can finish? like I'm talking 5+ minutes

six; one of my friends told me that a diaphram hurt. not because she knows from experience [virgin both sexually + kissually], but because she says it's copper or titanium or whatever she said....I doubt it would or else there wouldn't be so many, but I want to know if it does.

sept; this is the last question. I promise. <3
what is a vulva [when it's wet/naturally lubricated] supposed to taste + smell like?
I looked this up on sex, etc. but it held no answers

thank you so much. =]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:02 am
Wow that's a long list. I'll try to answer as best I can. domokun

1) Sounds normal. Could just be that your skin reacts differently. If you're really worried you can go ask a doctor, but it sounds normal to me. On a side note, whenever I have a shower, due to the chemicals in the water (chlorine, etc), the skin on my chest and back will usually go pink and blotchy in some areas.

2) Always always use a condom. It's not just pregnancy prevention, but if you're sleeping with someone who's not your first, it also provides protection from STI's.

Diaphrams are not that effective in comparison to some of the other non-hormonal methods. There's a list of birth control methods in the Birth Control and Condom Subforum, and I believe diaphrams are covered in there somewhere. If they're not, try googling it online or asking a doctor.

3) The added protection of hormonal birth control (in your case, the Pill) is great, but nothing is still 100% effective. Even if you use two methods (or three), there's still a slim chance it could happen. Not to mention that although the Pill is supposed to be 99.9% effective against pregnancy, that's providing there's no effects getting in the way of its effectiveness, and that it's taken perfectly and exactly as directed. So chances are it's usually a couple of percent less effective than listed.

There's no way to give you an exact percentage. You two will have to decide if the benefits outweigh the risks/consequences (unplanned pregnancy, etc).

4) See above. A very very slim chance if you use everything as directed, but always still a chance. Keep in mind pre-c** has sperm in it too, so it's possible to get pregnant from that too.

5) Everyone is different, and nothing is wrong with either you or your boyfriend. I personaly take a long time to orgasm, if it happens at all. For me it's only happened twice, once by very lengthy sex and once with a vibrator. If his hand cramps up, try other options (vibrator if you can get your hands on one, switching hands, using oral and manual stimulation, etc).

6) I think your friend is thinking of an IUD. I believe diaphrams are made out of plastic. I might be wrong, but I've never heard of a diaphram being made out of copper or titanium. You can try looking it up online though, or talking to a doctor.

7) Again, everyone's different. As long as it doesn't have a certain smell (look in the Fertility and Gynecology Subforum, there's a sticky there about yeast infections and it tells you what looks and smells aren't normal), you should be fine, and taste varies from person to person I imagine.

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask any more questions if you have any. ^^  

Nikolita
Captain

Little Schnook

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 am
Okay, i have a piece of writing that i'd like to post to maybe get some views and opinions on it, "Teenage Pregnancy - Who is Responsible?". Thing is i'm not sure where i've to make a thread. Help?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 pm
If you think it'll be more of a discussion topic, you could try putting it in the Extended Discussion Subforum. smile

If you'd just like to share more than anything else, and if it gets feedback then it gets feedback, you could try putting it in the Pregnancy Subforum. 3nodding  

Nikolita
Captain

Little Schnook

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Nikolita
If you think it'll be more of a discussion topic, you could try putting it in the Extended Discussion Subforum. smile

If you'd just like to share more than anything else, and if it gets feedback then it gets feedback, you could try putting it in the Pregnancy Subforum. 3nodding

Thanks! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 pm
Little Schnook
Nikolita

Thanks! 3nodding

You're welcome! ^^  

Nikolita
Captain

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 am
There should be a volunteer sub-forum, something that makes aware of the numerous opportunities to help your community in the hopes that someone else within the guild can help somehow or get interested in doing volunteer work, like this guild's helpful people are doing when they help with life issues.

Good idea?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 am
I think the Youtube idea is great, but I completely understand your camera shyness. I have a few ideas how to get around that, but they're all pretty lame. sweatdrop  

Eruresto

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 am
vineco
There should be a volunteer sub-forum, something that makes aware of the numerous opportunities to help your community in the hopes that someone else within the guild can help somehow or get interested in doing volunteer work, like this guild's helpful people are doing when they help with life issues.

Good idea?

I don't know about devoting a whole subforum to that, but I know I could make a sticky out of it, and I have a place I could put it. ninja

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm going to copy this over to the Feedback Sticky for my own notes, if that's ok with you.  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff