Reply Advice
should i get a boyfriend Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

borrowed_heaven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:22 pm
i want a boyfirend but there a no guys in youthgroup or in church that i can say i like or in my type range most of them are like brothers to me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:27 am
I've had that before. It might be a sign that you shouldn't have a boyfriend right now. Or it might mean that you're not looking hard enough. whee Hehe.

Try praying about it a bit. If the Lord wants you to have a boyfriend right now, He will provide one.

mrgreen

With_Niwa

Etherealemblem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:13 pm
I want the same, well different gender, but you get the point...............  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:10 pm
Hmm.. I never thought of actually going out and looking for one. XD;; I just waited until I got to college and was around people who were like me, and then it was easy to find someone, because it was just natural. It might be better to just wait until you bump into someone in a natural situation, because if you try to hard, you might not get what you want. <__<;; And being with someone that doesn't match you well can be worse than being alone. XD;  

Guacamole-kun

Z O M B ii E C o N D o M

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:04 pm
You should get a boyfiend.Make sure you pray to God to have a nice,smart,respectful guy.A guy that treats you right and loves you the way you are. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:53 pm
Take the pressure off yourself. Have fun and enjoy life. At the youth age you are just finding out who you are. It is harder to figure out who you are through another person. Get the idea?  

rftkfan

Berezi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:33 pm
exactly. I've been happily single all 17 years of my life. Though I'd like a boyfriend, I can tell you one thing, until I am satisfied with God's love completely, I don't think the right boyfriend will ever come along. When I am, if and at the time that it is God's will for me to have a boyfriend, the right one will come along. a.k.a. I don't have to seek for one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:43 pm
countryusa
i want a boyfirend but there a no guys in youthgroup or in church that i can say i like or in my type range most of them are like brothers to me

perhaps you should take a look at how you difine yourself as a woman  

lordstar

Seraph68

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:39 am
Why do you want a boyfriend?

Anyways, I'd suggest that you, or anyone looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend, be patient and enjoy your time being single. Learn to be content in your situation and spend this time developing who you are and serving the Lord. It's not easy, I never liked hearing it, but it is where God has you for a reason. Eventually God will bring that special someone into your life and by that time you will be ready for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:15 am
its nice that you want a bf but think of why you want one, and if you dont hae any connection with anyone now then dont force yourself to like someone, when you find someone and make that connection you will know and take it from there. in other words dont sweat it, just means you havent found the right guy yet. =3  

iRTsuki

iceangile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:04 pm
i know how you feel, but I decided some time ago that it would be better to let God handle everything. If he wants you to have one, he'll bring it around sometime. Otherwise just enjoy life as you have it right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:44 pm
i sugest you read "i kissed dating goodbye" by Joshua Harris

a friend of mine at church has been on 1 date in her entire life, and she is 18, it is really something you should pray about, and do whatever you think God wants you to do.  

Cattrain

AnimeMonkey

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:17 am
I'd say just wait and God will provide you with one. My first boyfriend was my junior year (this year whee ) of high school and he goes to another youth group and asked me. And we really act like friends. All we really do is hang out and talk.
BTW ignore the avatar, I'm a girl whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:06 pm
Don't go looking for a guy, its like guys have this radar that they can tell when a girl is looking. Amazingly, and thankfully, my boyfriend must have his diactivated... Well, anyway, my boyfriend and I were friends at church camp. He was my big brother, I used to use him as a pillow during campfire sence my body doesn't like staying up late. If you would have asked me 2 years ago if I was going to date my bf, I would have said you are crazy, he is my big brother. Now we have been dating for around a year and a couple months. Just give it time, the right man will come along. He will come in and sweep you off your feet ^^  

Maribell Alexander

wrighteousdude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 pm
Please, for my sake, unless you just want to create a bitter ending, just look for close friends. Dating, if you don't already know, is just another alternative to satisfy that void in you that was meant for God alone. Just please remember, whatever a guy can offer, God can offer 700 times more. Please trust me, I know. Afterall, He IS God. I just say this because I care and I don't want you to have to go through what I've seen so often burning_eyes .Just pray earnestly about it, and He lay it on your heart what you should do. As for a permanent mate, just give it time. God took Eve and presented her to Adam, and I know He will do the same for you. I Timothy 5:1,2  
Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff