Reply Prayer Requests
Life problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hounds of Anubis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:33 am
I have been stuck between somthing I covet "want" and someone I feel I love but I love both....I dontr know were to turn I've prayed and I feel my questions are being heard but I dont know if the answers Im getting are really answers and my reqest is for pray on behalf of my confusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:34 pm
Dark Ninjitsu master
I have been stuck between somthing I covet "want" and someone I feel I love but I love both....I dontr know were to turn I've prayed and I feel my questions are being heard but I dont know if the answers Im getting are really answers and my reqest is for pray on behalf of my confusion.

I will pray for you.

I read a devotional (written my Amy Carmichael) that was called "Pause". In the devotional they described the Pauses in out life as times of meditation, prayer and praise. I think that the Lord gives us times to Pause so that we can become closer to Him. Just a thought.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
heart
Continue to keep the faith.

[Psalm 3:2b- Selah. In Greek, Selah is translated into "Pause". This phrase is used in many of the songs that were written by David. "Some believe that selah also signifies a sudden pealing-forth of musical instruments. The pause then, was for praise."] <-- From the devotional.

With_Niwa

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:59 pm
"But you Oh Lord, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
I cried to the Lord with my voice.
And he heard me from His holy hill. Selah (PS: 3:3-4)

Everyone once in a while have doubts of their own self and the outcome for following or not a specific path is not clear, so it will go away, be patience.

If you are trying to make an important decision in your life and need an answer, please pray Psalm 119 verses 25-32.
If you need someone to talk, pm any time. ninja  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff