Reply Prayer Requests
Employment Problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyAmbrosia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:09 pm
I am unemployed and am having alot of trouble getting a job. It's really stressing me out, I feel like I'm useless and unproductive and lazy. It's really depressing me, especially since my younger sister has already found a job.

So yeah, please pray for me, and if you have any advice that would be cool too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:50 am
Well, what kinds of jobs are you applying for? That tends to make a difference on how difficult it can be to obtain one. Are you looking for just a part time job for the summer? If so, you could always try applying to positions in the food service industry...

In any case, I'll say a prayer for you.  

Ablazed
Captain

LadyAmbrosia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:28 pm
I've been applying for every job I've heard about, I just graduated, so a full time job would be great, but I would take a part time job... everytime I hear that a place is hiring I run out with a resume. Looking for a job is a full time job on it's own! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:25 pm
"Ask, and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened.
Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
Or if he asks for fish, will he give him a serpent?
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! (Matt 7:7-11; Luke 11:9-13).

Would suggest you pray this prayer To St Jude for 10 days. ninja

Most Holy Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of his enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors you, and I invoke you as the special advocate of those who are in trouble and almost without hope. Help me to realize that through our faith we triumph over life's difficulties by the power of Jesus who loved us and gave his life for us. Come to my assistance that I may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all my needs, trials, and sufferings, particularly (here make your request) and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever.

St. Jude, apostle of the Word of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, follower of the Son of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, preacher of the love of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, intercessor before God, pray for us.
St. Jude, friend of all in need, pray for us.
St. Jude, pray for us, and for all who invoke your aid. Amen  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items