For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Guild Blog, whatwhat? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna bash and squeal about your real lif?
Maybe. >_>
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Yuppers.
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Nope.
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
I will indeed, and I'll also help out other folks, 'coz I'm cool like that. <33
36%
 36%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 61

Aurellion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:43 am
User ImageI was thinking of posting a thread where everyone could just ramble about what they're excited about at the moment (for example DDR), or a thread where you could rant about everything... death.. darkness.. down, spiralling.. darkness, death, spiral.. down.. spiral..

Then I thought: well, why not both? sweatdrop That would be too many stickies though.. so, I came up with a two-in-one solution! ta-da!

Ahem. You didn't need to know that.

Back on track.. basicaly, if you've got any problems that need sorting out, or you want to bash and squeal about recent events in your life or just keep us informed then this is the place to do it. biggrin

Also, I often find that writing solves a lot of frustration, stress and gets rid of all the spam that's cluttering up your life inbox. Occasionally you solve whatever it was by actually writing it out; but if not, then you can post away here and we'll try and help.

- awaaaaay! -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:10 am
i think this is a really good idea.lol. I think this could really go far.lol.  

Kayne Aiya

Aurellion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:26 pm
..is that sarcasm? whee

But yeah. Instead of creating a "help in real ife thread", or something like that: just post it up here, and everyone will look as they'll be wanting help for themselves, and so in that process they will (hopefully) solve your problem as it would be here. [pant pant] Did that make sense...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:51 pm
I like this idea. A lot. It will keep me from spamming threads...

One time, I was having a melt down and I tried to climb out my window and onto the roof, but I realized that my window opened the wrong way for me to climb out...

Also, I got SO anrgy the other day about a totally anti-Wiccan book!
IT MADE ME SO MAD!!! ((sorryfor yelling... just emphasizing a point))  

Cat Goddess Bastet

Kayne Aiya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:07 pm
--aurellion--
..is that sarcasm? whee ....

nope, I was serious.

--aurellion--
... [pant pant] Did that make sense...?

yup, totally.lol 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:43 pm
I won't be posting much, if at all, next week, and after that not until the 9th of August. Reason being that I'm going on a week and a half camping trip into Canada (B.C.) and won't really have much time to get online before leaving. I'll probably post again on the 10th or 11th, just to give myself some time to rest and relax after the trip.. It doesn't help that one of my surrogate sissters is getting married during this event we'll be at, but that does make it more fun (except of course when the rest of the family, myself included, are going crazy trying to have all the wedding clothes finished before the wedding).  

healerweaver

Aurellion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:16 pm
xd Sounds fun! Tiring.. but still fun. Heh, everything is happening on the 9th.. Well, when you get back you can sit and relax with the newsletter. ^^

I hope everything goes well with your surrogate sisters wedding. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:16 pm
I personaly like the idea..... honestly I think it could make the guild a little more appealing to some people... because it could seem were focused to much on our religion and what not some people might be like WTF I don't want to talk to these people they are obessed... sweatdrop ehhh um yeah.... that's my input...  

ForbidenFaeryDesire

Aurellion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:51 pm
Alright.. Well, everyone has been saying it's a good idea, but not actually posting anything. sweatdrop Well, I'll get that started. I had a bad day today..

~ 24/7/06

Went to school - late as Dad is down with 'flu, and mum died last year. So, sign in at the office: makes me even more late as they're just doddling about.. Finally, get to art. ^^ However, teacher is annoyed as he's not a lateness person. x_x Me, being a total goodie-good sweatdrop gets upset as it wasn't my fault, nor anyone's. My extra homework from the weekend saves me though, so it's 'sall good. He said it was great to see someone who could draw, and that he'll show it to the other art teachers and they'll be "buzzing". redface I myself was pretty happy: not 'coz of the compliment but 'coz the gangsta's where saying I was a 'mean' (translation: good) actor. whee One was in my drama class last year, ya'll see.

Anywho. Onto Social Studies. Bad in there - I missed the last lesson 'coz of extension speech. A sweet-tasting poison chalice. I had know idea what to do, and no-one bothered to fill me in. x_x friends then where acting silly: Monique is reading through the last book in the Tomorrow when the War Began series by John Marsden, and there was a "bedroom" scene, if you get me. So, they where all giggling over that naturally. x__X So immature.

La-da-dee.. interval.. more friend giggling..

Ah-hah. Now, gym. I cherish a burning hatred for gym of any kind. It's bloody awful. Still, I get to quit next year.. [victory dance] We where doing gymnastics. I am -so- sore after that: the previous lesson we weren't doing anything, just learning about harnesses and safety procedures for rock climbing.. x_x and the lesson before, we had a timetable change so the whole class didn't have their gym kit, resulting in playing a stupid game of dodgeball tag thingummywhat - in skirts. x__x I sat out though - 'feeling yuck'. They where threatening to do piggy backs and well.. 'distractions' would occur. x__x See, it's awful. Anywho, gymnastics today was pretty okay, just painful as we suddenly plunged into - 'hey! this is gym! you're meant to exercise!' after being 'yeah.. well.. run about if you want. Oops, sorry - you really should have seen that ball coming. Whoops, do you need to get that checked out?' gonk

Uhm. Maths. Meh. Found out we have a test tomorrow, first period. crap. Thanks for the warning..

Then, seeing as it's open evening tonight we all got to go home early. whee 1:15 to be exact. That part's cool - but seeing as I'm a 'good role model', I've got to go back tonight 6:30 - 9 and be part of a play. talk2hand Which means.. we'll get back home at about 9:30-10:00 (we live in the country), and we have to get up tomorrow at 5:30, as Dad has a breakfast meeting. Crud.

On top of that, because of Dad being ill, he's managed to infect me, so I'm feeling awful. Which'll explain the lack of making sense.. sweatdrop Sorry..

Yeup. That's my day.. I can ramble, ya? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:46 pm
I'm really sorry about your day. I feel really bad about writing what I'm going to write, because it's just complaints....I don't think it's as bad as your day......it's the plain "sucks to be me" thing........

But here goes anyway.......

It started on Saturday when I went to Kingston ( in Ontario) to visit a University. I was suppose to be checking out their soccer team stuff caus I love to play soccer and want to go to the best possible university( for soccer) Needless to say, I excpected alot and kinda got let down. (Don't get me wrong, It's an awesom program, it's just.....the school...Because it's military, there's so much I can't stand.... )In the afternoon, I got to play a soccer game against two university starters, a former elite british soccer player , some more british guys and a couple other dudes that work with my dad.. I managed to hurt my achilles tendon......
Sunday, I went home and got a call from my dad. He said that Rob ( the elite soccer player) said I was good enough to play semi-pro or something in England but that doesn't help me here, in canada. Rob and one of the girls said I could easilly make the university team that I was on a higher level than the university players in the school. Again, alot of help that does to me, in a small little town and going into grade 12......
That's me ranting about how "my life sucks" ( but it doesn't really. I'm just kinda let down and sad...) Hey, It could be worse.......  

Kayne Aiya

Aurellion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:26 pm
x_x at least you know you're good, I suppose.

And that's what this blog is for: complaining and getting consolements. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:21 pm
crying My bird died.......I feel really bad. He was wild and I raised him from the point in which he had no feathers....... I feel so depressed... crying I cried........lol............. sad  

Kayne Aiya

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:27 pm
I hate school. My third period teacher is so boring. He talked the entire time we were in his class (an hour and a half) about nothing that was of any importance to us. By the time class had ended, the whole class was asleep.

I have a job interview at 4 at Applebee's. I don't really want to work there, but I have to have a job in two weeks, so it's better than nothing. Wish me luck!

Edit: I got the job!! *does a happy dance*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:45 pm
dark_angel_32189
I hate school. My third period teacher is so boring. He talked the entire time we were in his class (an hour and a half) about nothing that was of any importance to us. By the time class had ended, the whole class was asleep.

I have a job interview at 4 at Applebee's. I don't really want to work there, but I have to have a job in two weeks, so it's better than nothing. Wish me luck!

Congrats Dark  

Kato Kitoma

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:44 pm
Fallen Angel Kato Kitoma
dark_angel_32189

Congrats Dark

Thanks heart  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out