Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chuni

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:13 pm
Heyo, my name is Chuni, and I'm fifteen. I was invited to the guild and I figured it wouldn't hurt. I'm not really in a relationship and I don't think I ever will be in the foreseeable future...aaaand...I'm a virgin neutral  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:33 am
eek I realized I never introduced myself.

Hi, my name is Tabitha, or Tabby whichever you call me is fine. 3nodding
I am 19 years old, I have a cat his name is Rocky, he's like a kid to me... closest thing I want to a kid right now. =^_^=
I like anime, Harry Potter (currently on the 5th book), music and driving.
I have a boyfriend, (we almost broke up last night... that was horrible! gonk ) we've been together for almost 4 months, not very long but I know it will be. ^_^

So, hi.

Hana Sunaka

December Inc.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:54 pm
Hi. biggrin

So, my name is Malin. I'm pregnant, due december 1st. mrgreen
(Bellypics in my journal! X))
I live in Sweden. That's why my grammar probably will suck from time to time.
The best song right now is Hoobastank's The reason, since it reminds me of the O.C. That's an awesome show. And I love sitcoms, movies & and regular shows. I'm my TV's best friend. I also love music, and singing.
I'm absolutely sure I'll move to the US as soon as I've graduated from university. (Which will be in like... six years. D:)
I won't settle for anything less than a great job and a huge villa. (Dream on, dream on... wink )
And... I... uh, have a mother, father and a sister. I love them all very much. 3nodding

If there's anything you're wondering about... Just PM me and ask. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:30 pm
December Inc.
Hi. biggrin

The best song right now is Hoobastank's The reason, since it reminds me of the O.C. That's an awesome show. And I love sitcoms, movies & and regular shows. I'm my TV's best friend. I also love music, and singing.
I'm absolutely sure I'll move to the US as soon as I've graduated from university. (Which will be in like... six years. D:)
I won't settle for anything less than a great job and a huge villa. (Dream on, dream on... wink )
And... I... uh, have a mother, father and a sister. I love them all very much. 3nodding

Aww, do you take monthy pics of your belly? (I couldn't really tell with the pics. sweatdrop ) I'd like to see more. :nod: Welcome, by the way.  

Hana Sunaka

December Inc.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:06 pm
Iris.of.Mourning
December Inc.
Hi. biggrin

Aww, do you take monthy pics of your belly? (I couldn't really tell with the pics. sweatdrop ) I'd like to see more. :nod: Welcome, by the way.

Weekly, actually. They're dated on the top. And there will be more. mrgreen
Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:16 pm
hi everyone, the names shannon, i'm 16, & my intrests include my fiance, gaia, crafts, reading, & tattoos heart ...anyway i'm not that interesting... by the way thanx nikolita for inviting me! i'm worried i might be pregnant, i took two tests already & they both came out negative, but i think it might just be to early to tell, i've been eating alot more than i've ever been, & i'm sudenly getting cravings for things i don't even like( like vegtables & salads), i also am peeing alot more, any advice? confused ...maybe i'm just overreacting sweatdrop  

milina deo

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:34 pm
milina deo
hi everyone, the names shannon, i'm 16, & my intrests include my fiance, gaia, crafts, reading, & tattoos heart ...anyway i'm not that interesting... by the way thanx nikolita for inviting me! i'm worried i might be pregnant, i took two tests already & they both came out negative, but i think it might just be to early to tell, i've been eating alot more than i've ever been, & i'm sudenly getting cravings for things i don't even like( like vegtables & salads), i also am peeing alot more, any advice? confused ...maybe i'm just overreacting sweatdrop

It would depend on how long ago you had sex... if you had sex a few days ago, you might be taking the tests too soon (there was a girl in LI who was doing that, I think). You could go see a doctor, and they'd be able to tell you for sure. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:35 pm
Chuni
Heyo, my name is Chuni, and I'm fifteen. I was invited to the guild and I figured it wouldn't hurt. I'm not really in a relationship and I don't think I ever will be in the foreseeable future...aaaand...I'm a virgin neutral

I probably saw one of your posts somewhere and liked what you had to say. And hey, learning new stuff never heard anyone right? wink  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:36 pm
I just wanted to say Welcome Everyone! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:53 pm
Nikolita
milina deo

It would depend on how long ago you had sex... if you had sex a few days ago, you might be taking the tests too soon (there was a girl in LI who was doing that, I think). You could go see a doctor, and they'd be able to tell you for sure. 3nodding
yeah, i'm gonna take another one at the end of june if i don't get my period.... it could just be stress to, but we'll see at the end of the month 3nodding  

milina deo

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:56 pm
milina deo
Nikolita
milina deo

yeah, i'm gonna take another one at the end of june if i don't get my period.... it could just be stress to, but we'll see at the end of the month 3nodding
Well if you had sex like a week or two ago, if you were pregnant you'd probably have symptoms before the end of june. Personally I'd take one like after the first or 2nd week of June, but that's just me. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:40 pm
milina deo
Nikolita
milina deo

Usually the right time to take the test is the day or two after you were supposed to have your period. The hormones should be high enough by then. If you are really stressing then you could visit a doctor. They can tell right away if you are pregnant rather then waiting to take the test.

It's possible that you cravings are normal. You body often craves things when it is lacking certain vitamins. Maybe a multi-vitamin would help? Best to ask a doctor before you try it out though just in case you are pregnant. You wouldn't want to injure the baby.

As for the urination, I had a friend at work that had to go every 20 minutes or so all day long. They thought it might be a bladder infection (common in sexual-active women) but couldn't find anything wrong. Try drinking some cranberry juice and see if that helps. Good luck hun. I'm sure things will work out for the best no matter what happens.

Chalda

milina deo

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:53 pm
thanx guys, i apreciate all the help! i'll wait till the middle of june & then take the test again...thanx again guys heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:08 am
milina deo
thanx guys, i apreciate all the help! i'll wait till the middle of june & then take the test again...thanx again guys heart
No problem and good luck! heart  

Nikolita
Captain

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:11 am
Hello, my name is Kelsey and I am currently 14 years old. I will be 15 this year on July 22.

I was today invited by Nikolita to join while I was posting in General Disscusion> Life Issues> "im 12 and im pregnant". I had been thinking about it for quite a while, but I was to nervious to do it myself. Don't ask, I'm just a shy and nervious person. Anyways, thank you Nikolita!

I am still a virgin, and I do not expect to have kids for at least 10 years (I have no good experiance with them).

Uhhh... let's see... I'm kind of a boring person. I enjoy debating (Which I will do in a friendly way ALOT unless you purposely piss me off) [also, it doesn't mean I'm good at it wink ], Gaia, animals, massage therapy, psycology, anime, manga, swimming, running, listening to music, and playing various musical instruments. I love music. It is so relaxing and fun to play. I play flute, piccolo, oboe, piano, harmonica, recorder, guitar, and a little bit of banjo and clarinet. I just can't get enough!

I like to help people, but I could NEVER be a doctor for many reasons. First, I would never make it alive through medical school. Second, I can not stand needles. Third, I would have too much of an emotion attachment to my patients. I am still doing a medical career, it is in Massage Therapy. I know that it is not a main one... but you do work along side with doctors and help ease other peoples pain and stress. When I help people, it makes me feel better about myself.

Well, that't it for now. I am sure you will hear more from me in my post to come.  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff