Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakari Setsuya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:24 am
I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but hello, I'm Tessa. Here to learn properly about sex and everything associated with it becasue my parents never really taught me
Also, I lost my virginity to a great guy a few months ago, so I am ready to start learning what to watch out for  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:42 pm
hi im Tiffany. how is everyone? if you wanna talk pm me i would be happy to talk to anyone who wants to. ^-^  

hell_raisor

Roccano

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:35 pm
Hey the names Ryan. I'm 18 and I have only recently given my virginity to the girl I love. I live in Arkansas with my mother who is handicapped (I take care of her) with Cerebral Paulsey (Spelled wrong). As I said before I am 18 and my GF is only 15. This goes to you people who say "OMG A *****!!" please PM me about it before you start accusing and I will tell you the whole story. She does not play gaia but I am currently trying to get her to start an account. I like to play video games. My two favorites right now are, of course, Gaia and Eve-online. If you want to know anymore please feel free to PM me. Oh and yes I actually am white and I DO have an afro  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:04 pm
Thanks everyone for posting an intro, and welcome to the guild! biggrin If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy the guild!  

Nikolita
Captain

Aelfiede

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:59 pm
Hi! ^^

My name is Michèle, I am 19 years old and currently study in litterature in cégep (cégeps being pre-universitary schools specific to where I live). Next year I will be going to university to pursue litterature studies, but I am considering orienting myself in psychology instead.

My main hobby is face painting and artistic makeup. I've been doing it professionally for 2 years now, at public events and children birthday parties. Here are some examples of my work in different styles.
User Image

Other than that I've been on Gaia for over 4 years (this being my second account). I don't use many networking websites and don't participate in many forums but Gaia has so far managed to entertain me from my teenage years to now.

I like summer, children, Cadbury eggs, the colors orange/yellow/salmon pink, my glasses, Scarlett Johansson, CATS the musical, most animals, most types of music, the movie Sin City and everything to do with fashion.

I hate some things too but I find it negative to list them X3

See you all around!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:24 pm
Hey Guys, I'm Molly. I'm 18 years old and I live in Oregon. Not many people i've met have even heard of oregon, but I'm a senior at Parkrose High School. I lost my viriginity a few years ago, and I do have a story to tell.
If you want to know, PM me. I'm trying to let the whole world know what was done to me was wrong and that others shouldn't have to hide behind the shame of having it happen to them
:3

Larxene Savage Nymph

Ceceelia

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:55 pm
Ive heard of Oregon hehe I live in Washington!

Heya everyone. I am new to the guild (and to Gaia, only been here a few days so far and loving it). I will be 22 on June 2nd, I am happily married to my wonderful husband of 4 years (as of July 24th) and we have been together for 7 years, we have a 16 month old son named Joey (you can find a picture of him in the Picture topic under the parenting subforum), and 3 clutsy goofball dogs named Cooper, Lucy, and Ricky. Thanks for having me in the guild and see you guys around town!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:34 pm
sweatdrop

Well, I've been a member of the guild for some time now. >>;; And realized I never posted and introduced myself. Even if I've been giving advice and asking for it, too.

ANYWAY.

I joined at first to learn more about sex, the Pill, and stuff like that. Now I stay because I am just about 16 weeks pregnant, people need advice, and...because I like it here. >>;;

I'm 17, married, and still barely keeping my butt in school. I don't have a job, I can't because of my pregnancy so I sit on the computer all day! Yay! Or sleep...<<;; And I live in Indiana. I have a puppy named Laura and my husband's name is Ryan. My baby is going to be named Aiden or Teagan, depending on if its a boy or girl. I'm also due on November 22.

So..uh..I want to be a graphic designer or do something with video games when I get into college and I like to role play and write...a lot. ^^

Well, that's really all there is about me.

Alarmingly Charming

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CurlsFantasy

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Hi, I'm Sheila and I live in Florida. I just turned 17 last Wednesday. I joined the guild to get advice and more information on pregnancy and abortion. Lost my virginity awhile ago to my wonderful boyfriend of 7 months.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:00 pm
Welcome everyone! biggrin If you have any questions about things around here, please feel free to PM me.  

Nikolita
Captain

MzKimmyy

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:25 am
hey my name is kim, i'm 15 and i live in canada. My school has never taught us about sex and neither has my mom which is why i came here to learn about everything. i love playing video games like zelda and harvest moon. i'm still a virgin but i think it would be good to learn about things before i do anything  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:43 pm
My name is Clara, I'm 19. Oh crap I thought I was older than that eek ~ Anyway, I have an 8 month old son, from an ex-fiance rapist. (Just for the record, no I don't hate my son, and no I never will.)

Fun backstory there. I met him on Gaia. >>; Yeah.

But I guess I'm a pretty fun person. :3 I like anime, manga, fashion, writing, drawing, talking/hanging out with friends, and lots of other things I can't happen to remember. xD  

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100

Amateur J

Loyal Guildsman

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 am
xDD;;;

Hihi, I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny. I'm 12 years old [I feel so young ><;;] I live in Texas. Our school is teaching us about Sex, however since we cannot learn about it the class is 80% of the time disruptive and I can't learn.

I like Anime and Manga, but Drawing, Writing, and playing Games are my life~ heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:33 am
Hello, I'm Alex. I'm currently sixteen years young and I'll be seventeen in July! (Junior in High School)

Currently, I have a steady, long-distance relationship with a boy named Brandon. (He lives in Kentucky and I live in California.)

And that's really there is to know about me. (:

I'm just fishing around in the other forums. I have questions, but I'm not exactly ready to surface them.. :3

unstable ghost

Anxious Girl

I3 3 T C H

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 am
Hi everyone. I joined this guild because my school has never taught me nor my classmates about sex, etc and I don't think talking about it with my parents about it would be the best idea(overlyprotective and conservative), since I know they won't tell me anyways. This is the only oppotunity for me to actually learn more about most things.

I like watching animes, reading manga, playing video games, writing creative stories (my specialty ^.~), listening to J-pop (even thoughbI have no idea what they are saying. The music is just catchy ^^), hanging out here in gaia

I'm currently 17 going to be 18 very soon. (senor in H.S)  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff