Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aila-al-Jehan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:52 pm
Hey. Im Aila. ...Yea...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:03 pm
Ahm.
Hi.
I'm the Bunny.
Just turned 16...
In 11th grade~
Yeah.
All that stuff.
Ch'know. :>
♥  

abkvs

Trash Vampire

Cutting Containment

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:51 am

Well here's the basics about myself...

I'm Barbara, or Barb or even CC considering that's short for my gaian name which is how 90% of people here know me. None the less I'm 17, going on 18 in October and I'm currently 12 weeks or three months into my pregnancy.

This was an unplanned pregnancy with my boyfriend and high school sweetheart of two years so far. He's a recruit, going to have earned the title "Marine" in a little less than a month from now. He doesn't know about this pregnancy, I didn't know until about a week ago. I'm attending college and a little over a week ago I was dragged into a dark place and raped on campus, thus me taking a pregnancy test and finding that it was positive I told my parents and have been going to a OBGYN since then.

At the time I had sex with my boyfriend I was not only on birth control but we used a condom as well, the two combined there's less than a 1% chance of getting pregnant. Now most people miss their periods when they become pregnant, well I'm the exception, even though I'm 3 months preg. I haven't missed a period yet, which is why I wasn't worried about anything.

I eat healthy, except for those occasional apple pies that happen to be lurking on my counter top. No, I do not smoke or drink or do any drugs nor have I ever had the thought to. I took my first Ultrasound today, the baby is healthy and even moves to the sound of my voice, it's a amazing thing to experience. Well, there's my story......to be continued on thursday maybe when we see (because of the rape) whether or not I'm HIV positive or have any disease, lets hope not.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:43 pm
Saw the introduction thread, so figured, might as well.

My name is Dee. I'm 19 and I go to college.

I'm an advocate for comprehensive sex education, and part of a campus organization called AIDS H.O.P.E. We have a booth on campus that provides information on contraceptives, stds, and testing.

Before college, my parents never gave me the talk about sex so my curiousity spurred from that and I took a class on human sexual behavior the first year. I loved that class because it was informative and the instructor was a marriage counselor.

I like to play videogames, gain general knowledge, and dance. I love modern and hiphop dance. I'm also keen on arts and crafts, like sewing or scrapbooking.

I like knowing things so that I can help people out.

I'm just here on the guild to brush up on information.  

Aoi_eternity09

Pepto-Bismol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:01 pm
Well, I'm new to the guild so, why not introduce myself?

My name is Ashley, i'm 18 years old and I just graduated high school this year. I work for Allstate Insurance Company, and i'm currently in the procces of getting my license to be an exclusive agent. I hope to get all that finished soon because i'm almost 8 months pregnant! smile

My due date is December 9th, and i'm having a baby boy (at least we're pretty sure...). We're going to name him Anthony.

Um, well, i'm not sure what else to say but if you'd like to get to know me more or just to talk, feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:11 pm
hey all im new xD
as u probably know since ive never posted
But i deal with many problems myself ( so i can help many of u to the best of my ability )
Ill try my best to keep active
My names Joe. Im 17 and a junior in highschool.  

Azerajin

kaeli42

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:55 pm
Hi all. My name is Michelle, I'll be 24 in a month. My first pregnancy was at the age of 15, I chose to have and keep the baby, and gave birth a few short months after I turned 16. I was dating a (much) older guy, was living in a state which did not allow me to get birth control at my age without parental consent (which being a "perfect" child I wasn't about to let my parents know I needed), and trusted the man I was with when he told me that we didn't need to use condoms because he was clean and declared sterile by military doctors. With my parents help I was able to graduate high school, but ended up dropping out of college, and later on gave over custody of my daughter to her father in order for her to have a "stable" home while I was still trying to sort my life out. I got pregnant again at the age of 20, while on birth control no less, and again chose to have and keep the baby. Her father and I are still together, but it is still a daily struggle for us to be able to provide for her financially, not to mention I have child support of my first to juggle.

All my opinions on teen pregnancy I have formulated by having gone through it myself. I don't advocate teen pregnancy, but I'm not going to withhold support and advice from someone who is already in that position.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:23 am
Hey y'all!!! I'm Sophie from Alberta, Canada. I haven't really experienced anything truly serious yet in my life. (In middle school here) BUt last night my friend told me her deepest secret. SHE IS SUICIDAL. I joined this guild so hopefully I can help her before it's to late.  

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Egyptian Beatdown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:27 am
User Image
Hello everyone ^^ my name is Fortunando I am 18 and i like Mountain Dew. mrgreen
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:58 pm
hey names lloyd..... . . . . . hi?  

smexy lil fish

Martyrize

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:42 pm
Hai, I'm Marty. <3 Or Jessica, whatever you wanna call me.
I'm glad I was accepted to join this guild, because I'm currently just a young girl. I turned 14 in July. 3nodding I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm a Pittsburghian but I can assure you I don't have the accent. At least... Not a serious one. I wouldn't be caught dead saying, "Yinz guys need ta watch da Stillers!" (You guys need to watch the Steelers.)

I wanted to join because here, I know that I can finally have serious talk with people about these topics without being laughed at or mocked. And, with what age I am, I still have so many questions to ask, even when I know quite a bit already. Actually, in my whole little group of friends, they usually tell me I'm the one they'd go to for questions.

Actually, just recently, a friend of mine asked me how to put in tampons, because she didn't know how. I told her, though, she still hasn't tried. x3;
Most of my friends just use pads. Only 2 of us use them... Everyone else say that they either don't understand, or just think it hurts too much... x3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:52 am
I just wanted to throw out a big HELLO to all of our new members! biggrin If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to PM me. Welcome!  

Nikolita
Captain

BeautifulDisasterXOXO

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:57 pm
HI! I'm Heather. I am disgusted at the rate teen pregnancy is growing. Jamie Lynn Spears is following in the not so well though steps of her older sister. Such a shame.I am 20.I really like Racoons and Trying new types of clothes and make up. I dont wear skin tight clothes or trashy clothes.I hate that type of stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:18 am
Wow, I never posted here sweatdrop
Well my name is Ruth Marie, I'm 17 (18 in 2 1/2 months) and I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm on my 1st year at the university of Puerto Rico (UPR). I love green (as you can see XD), kids, working out and playing the flute. So many other stuff, I'm kinda tired now xp

dark repository

Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces