Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yi Min

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:04 am
Hello! I am soon to be twenty years old. I am a freshman in college, but because of where I live I take internet courses. I will start going to a real university this up-comming Fall and will be moving back to the states this Summer. (I can't wait.) I am not sure what I would like to major in yet. I am stuck between two loves; Art Education and Computer Science. It's been suggested that I go into web design because it involves artistic skill and computer information. But, blah... I just don't know.

I've always believed that proper sex education is an important thing for a person to grow up with. I had sex ed starting in fifth grade on up to being a senior. (Almost each of those years.) I am pretty good at explaining things, so if anyone needs help or advise on something; please feel free to come to me. Although, I am sure most of you know a doctor is the best person to ask just about anything.

I guess that is it for now.
-Yi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:03 am
Wow. Suprised at how many people near my age. I'll be 20 in August. I was invited to this guild. Not sure why, but I figure I could always have some input.  

Tia Wanna

Naiya San

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:31 am
Hello! I'm 16...not single and supposed to be doing my english work right now xd . I enjoy mashed potato's and drawing and my name is Kendra!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:46 am
Name: Katie, or Topaz
Favourite food: Peanut butter... *drools*
Favourite book genre: mystery, crime
Favourite film genre: action
Favourite stuff in general: being a local pest, spending time with my fiance, uh... stuff?
Preggers? Yup, 34 weeks and 5 days!  

Topaz_Flame

unknwndreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:06 pm
Well my name is Virginia, yep like the state though I've never lived there or even visited. I'm engaged but we have decided to not get married till we finish college and are financially stable. I'll be twenty in September and uh I'm an English major at TN Tech. Mashed potatoes and chicken paprecaush (hungarian peprika chicken) are my favorite foods.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:52 pm
Hey my name is Will but feel free to call me Niko ill be hanging around here quite a bit. I'm 16 and i have a girlfriend who im sure will join this guild soon enough. I like anime and videogames and well i dunno lots of stuff. nice meeting you all 3nodding  

Silver_Raine

Unstable Melody

Demonic Genius

8,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:25 pm
Hiya! Let's see what's good to know about me?

Name: Kd
Views on Kids and Sex: Doesn't need to happen.
Parent: No...not for a long time I hope.
Relationship Status: Taken but Looking...that sounds horrible.
Favorite Color: Orange.
Favorite Book: Anything by Janet Evanovich.
Favorite Food: I'm a Mexican food whore.

Anything else you wanna know you can ask.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:20 pm
hello all my name is krista  

Pink~Piggie

TotaI Havoc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:34 pm
Call me Ant. I'm now 22 with a three year old son. (holy crap, am I that old? *sigh*)
I work in a high school as a teachers aide and do a little volunteer work on top of that. I'm not a hugely prolific poster, but if I think something hasn't been covered, you'll hear about it. wink I live in Australia with my other half and the boyo... Uhhh, I'm one of the mods at the Parents guild... Stuff like that... Bah I give up.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:26 am
antonio_baka_guy
Call me Ant. I'm now 22 with a three year old son. (holy crap, am I that old? *sigh*)
I work in a high school as a teachers aide and do a little volunteer work on top of that. I'm not a hugely prolific poster, but if I think something hasn't been covered, you'll hear about it. wink I live in Australia with my other half and the boyo... Uhhh, I'm one of the mods at the Parents guild... Stuff like that... Bah I give up.

Heh, the honorable antonio_baka_guy has left his mark in this thread. blaugh wink  

Nikolita
Captain

TotaI Havoc

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:12 am
Nikolita
antonio_baka_guy

Heh, the honorable antonio_baka_guy has left his mark in this thread. blaugh wink
redface Awww seroiusly, you're making me cringe with embarrasment. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:50 am
antonio_baka_guy
Nikolita
antonio_baka_guy

redface Awww seroiusly, you're making me cringe with embarrasment. xd
Well you're like a legend in the GPG... blaugh I personally haven't talked to you much, so all I really know is you're someone older than me to look up to. 3nodding  

Nikolita
Captain

Itami_25

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:25 am
oi  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:58 pm
Itami_25
oi

hello and welcome! smile  

Nikolita
Captain

F cking Otaku!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:15 am
Hi, I'm BE and I hate people. biggrin I'm not pregnant nor have any intentions of becoming pregnant, but having raised a majority of my family (I'm part Italian, what do you expect?) I know the responsibilities of raising kids and hope to knock some SENSE into young idiot girls.

Which is why I won't be posting much here, because I don't want to destroy Nikolita's awesome guild with my sass. XD  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff