Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NobodyImportant1026378

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:25 am
I'm Jen and I'm 15 years old. I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm in my school's drama club, stage crew, and marching band. I absolutely love the performance arts. I also like anime and manga and anything related. I like to sing j-pop music too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:14 am
I'm Stephanie, I'm in high school. Umm, I'm suspected to have Rapid Cyle Bipolar, but you haven't made that thread, or whatever it supposed to be, yet.  

.~.Kuroii.Ryuu.~.

Kitten West

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:47 pm
Hi. Thanks for accepting me. I really like the idea of this guild because people can ask questions without being flamed or feeling very embarassed. A lot of info is also given, which is nice. I am experienced in things such as pregnancy and childbirth. Sex is also one of my favorite subjects, go figure biggrin So if I see anything I can help with or offer insight on I will be glad to help. This is just a quick post to say hi, but I will be on later to look around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:21 pm
Hi, I'm Brandon. I joined this guild mostly to give advice since I'm almost out of my teenage years. I'm gay and my partner and I have been together for over a year.  

Brandon Yamata

violetgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:11 pm
Hi everyone! biggrin

Im violetgirl, but you can call my violet of course. I joined the guild because I had a few questions myself and because I believe being properly educated about sex and sexual topics is very important. I live in Canada right now and I'm in my second year of university, studying psychology. I have a bf, he and I have been together for a year and a half now heart Hmm..little about me...uh I'm a very creative, enthusiastic person, maybe a bit odd blaugh Im also a Christian, an artist and a great listener.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:25 pm
Hi! biggrin
I got invited and i'm quite glad too. This seems like a great place with lots of nice people. whee
But um, my name is Heather but you can call me Archangel or Hetty if you want.
I'm 18 years old and i am currently single. Me and my girlfriend (online relationship) broke up last year, so i'm currently still getting over it.
It was kind of a bad relationship.
I was raised in a very stern christian atmosphere and i'm a lesbian, so i've got a few problems cause i'm still living at home and my family doesn't know about my sexuality.

*coughs* Ehem, i'll get back to telling about myself.
Um, i like reading about religions, people's views on life, New Age topics and mythology. I also study up on Psychology cause i wanna be a Psychologist.
I like listening to music, singing, writing stories/poems and i also like anime and manga!  

11Catching_Stars11

BrackishKitten

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:53 am
Hi, My name is Kat and im 18. As you can see by my sig im pregnant. I live with my mom, my step-dad, my dog, and just recently my boyfriend moved in. Im an only child but im not spoiled like most people would think. I love music, most any type of music. I love animals except for that damn bird in March Of The Penguins that tries to eat the baby penguin...I wanted to kick it. *shakes fist* evil

My dislikes are...Sports, creepy old people who yell at you to sit on there lap, my step-dad, cleaning, a*****e bald people who have no life other then bowling, the bird from March Of The Penguins, people who unload all there problems onto you yet when you need to talk they dont listen to a word you say, and bands that sound like the lead singer is whining. talk2hand

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:51 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Amy, you can either call me that or Hulla, or Hullabalooza, whatever sweatdrop . Anyway, Im 17 years old, and Ive had these issues for a long time. By issues I mean dealing with sex and puberty.

WHen I was 12 I began dating an 18 year old, and that is when I first had sex. Since then I turned into a bit of a hoochie confused . Since then I have changed my ways, but yeah, I seem to have a bit more experience in that area than some.

Uhh, anyway...right now I am dating David, who is also 17 but turning 18 soon. We get along pretty well, but we still have our problems, which youll probably hear about some time or another.

Ill probably also be known for my super long posts. Sorry sweatdrop sweatdrop
See you guys around!  

HULLABALOOZA

Misoree

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:58 pm
Hello everyone .. .

Name: Brittany

I'm a college student who should be a sophmore by now but is (sadly) still a freshman due to failing a couple of courses. My major is art and my minor is Japanese language. I live by myself and I work nightly as a librarian. I have been dating my boyfriend since my Senior year in high school (his junior year) . . .so it's been a good year and a half of dating . . .^_^.

It's nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:00 pm
My name is Gwyndara.
I will be 30 years old next month.
I have been married for 6 years.
I have no children.

I hope to be a sholder everyone can lean on, cry on etc.
I try to help when I can.
I'm not perfect, and I make mistakes, so please take my advice with a grain of salt as you see fit.
Feel free to pm me any time.
my gmail is gwyndara@gmail.com
heart
~ Gwyndara ~  

Gwyndara

Kitten West

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:31 am
Hey Nikolita, Ive been getting to perusing all the stickes, and I just wanted to say that I see you have put a lot of work into this guild and gathering info and I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:51 am
Kitten West
Hey Nikolita, Ive been getting to perusing all the stickes, and I just wanted to say that I see you have put a lot of work into this guild and gathering info and I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much Kitten West. redface heart redface  

Nikolita
Captain

[orgasmask]

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:19 am
Hi everyone!

I just got invited, And I'm really excited, Because this place has alot of infomation I could really use!

I am 15 years old, I turn 16 in about 1 1/2 month, I am homeshooled, Currently in the 10thgrade. I am currently single, But I have been in a few relationships, most of which I was almost forced into having sex. Other then that, Life has had its ups and downs, but its all good! biggrin

Nikolita, Thanks for inviting me, and awesome job on the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:34 am
JeepJeep
Hi everyone!

I just got invited, And I'm really excited, Because this place has alot of infomation I could really use!

I am 15 years old, I turn 16 in about 1 1/2 month, I am homeshooled, Currently in the 10thgrade. I am currently single, But I have been in a few relationships, most of which I was almost forced into having sex. Other then that, Life has had its ups and downs, but its all good! biggrin

Thank you, and welcome to the guild! biggrin 4laugh  

Nikolita
Captain

requietum ac adamo amor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:01 am
JeepJeep
Hi everyone!

Wow, a bit in common do we?

Currently fifteen, but will be sixteen in 11-12 days. Homeschooled aswell, but no relationships for me. sweatdrop  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games