Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Constructed Languages Guild
New Members: Introduce yourselves! (POST INTROS *HERE*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:59 am
Name: Okami Ameras. Feel free to call me Ammy, Okami, Ameras, Razz or Amaterasu.

Planet: Earth in the Sol system, though my mind tends to shot off into space at random times. Don't worry, it always finds it's way back.

Pets: One deaf cat, one sweet tabby cat, and one loveable dog.

Real Languages Spoken: English. That's about it.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: Nothing much yet. I'm currently writing a novel, when I stumbled across this guild via someone's signature. I want to create 3 realistic worlds, so I hope to get some help here t make at least 3 conlags to go with it.

Any other comments?: I am a bit random, and I lurk a lot. ninja Oh, and my favorite color is red, which is why I post in that color. I am NOT pissed off.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm
Name: Call me Tea. ;D

Planet: Our lovely little world, third from the Sun.

Pets: 2 cats.

Real Languages Spoken: English.

Languages I'm Learning: Spanish and Japanese.

Languages I'd Like to Learn: French, Armenian, Korean, a Native American language, an African language, and some kind of Celtic language.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: Well, it began with my discovery of Tolkien's Quenya and Sindarin. I was absolutely fascinated with them, and the more I read about their creation, the more interested I became in the processes of language creation. Only recently I acquired the want to create my own conlang, so naturally I haven't had much time to get started. I hope, however, that in joining this guild I well be able to find help and information.

Any other comments?: Thanks for letting me in. biggrin  

Caffeinated Tea

speria

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:34 am
Name: Amanda, but Koka is fine with me.

Planet: Earth~ ♥

Pets: one rat, three cats

Real Languages Spoken: English, forgot Spanish, relearning it

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: I'm actually making one seriously right now...but I've been messing around with other languages (real and constructed) for a while. C:

Any other comments?: I'm not sure what else to put here... Oh, thanks for accepting my request to join!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:30 pm
Name: Shang, though friends call me Beruk ^_^

Age: 17 American Earth Years, 18 non-standard Kaiboni Years

Planet: Earth, though my soul yearns for Heaven.

Pets: My buddy Bocai the Guinea Pig

Real Languages Spoken: Russian, English, and Basic Chinese.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: I have loved languages all my life, especially when watching films, favorite being Jackie Chan or other Asian cinema. I started to invent my own languages when I discovered its much easier than learning a natural language (or...so I thought at the time lol)

Other Comments: People think I am a Creeper but I am just really different compared to the standards of Normalcy. I don't get on the internet much but when I do I love to leave comments and review others works! so if you got any cool stuff you want Graded/Rated/ or Commented let me know! I love to help!  

Song Wei

Mt Oceans

Shirtless Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am
Name. OceanSlate/Ocean

Age. Seventeen

Pets. Springer Spaniel - Dixie, Tom Cat - Sunny, Rex-mix - Marshmallow (Also about to get another rabbit :3 ), Un White Fisch - ...I forgot his official name xD

Official Languages Spoken. Primary - English, and I've had two years of French, but I wish to have more but have been unable thus far to further that =/

Conlang Affiliation. I like languages; they are fun to tinker with and think about--especially English since it's so weird @____@ and illogical. But also, I'm writing fantasy stories and they more-or-less motivate me to create a fantasy language to accommodate them. :3 The process has been slow though. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 am
About time whee  

JeSuisMustapha

Sockers

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Name: Sock

Pets: Two guinea pigs, one bearded dragon, two dogs, one cat.

Real Languages Spoken: English fluently, learning French, and a tiny, tiny amount of German and Spanish.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: Not much; I'm just starting out doing it for future stories and for the fun of it. Just started today, actually. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 am
Name: Tim

Planet: Earth

Pets: One dog, one toy fox

Real Languages Spoken: English, some German, some Latin

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: I've got one in the works right now, grammatically based on Latin, but with some alterations (and a vocabulary out of nowhere). Mostly so that I have a standard unrecognizable language to fall back on in my creative works.

Other Comments: I once Idled out of this guild... then I started working on Oggrish...  

Raekuul

cinracwil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 pm
Name: Jason

Planet: Earth

Pets: two cats

Real Languages Spoken: English and Spanish (well, I'm relatively close to being fluent in it), some German, some Portuguese, and a little Japanese.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?:
I've been developing my conlang since I was in the eighth grade, and it has had a few names over the years, but I have settled on "Kankwil". Over the years I've tried to develop others, particularly I tried to develop languages to be part of specific real language families, but I've found that I should just stick with the one that I've been working on and doing well with for years now. I consider it to be well developed grammatically, and it also has a pretty good vocabulary.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 am
Name: Alex

Planet: Earth but I always wanted to live in a world full of Illusions...

Pets: None...

Real Languages Spoken: English

Any other comments?: I think I would have a fun time in this guild! Random P.M.s are the best! And if you didnt see that... Look at my signature! If you find this you are smart.  

dark gold plasma

spheal 000

5,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 pm
Name: Tøm (formally just Tom)

Planet: Earth (or so I think)

Pets: Two cats, both are persian-siamese crosses.

Real Languages Spoken: English, although I studied German for a little over a year, also Japanese for a year and am now trying to teach myself Danish.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: I have been working on a sole conlang with bases from North European languages. I call it Danfuhrik.

Any other comments?: Thanks for accepting me into this guild. I thought that I was strange making up a language, so it is nice to know that I'm not alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 am
Name: Vikki

Planet: Daku

Pets: 2 brothers... 2 dogs... and Danny the imaginary monkey...

Real Languages Spoken: English and I'm learning Japanese though I'm very much at the newbie stage...
What is your affiliation with conlangs?: I'm only just starting to make conlangs so I'm not great at it... I did try once before when I was 15 but that never worked so I gave up but I'm going to try again...

Any other comments?: erm....nope...  

Rani Prakash

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dukonnaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Name: Caleb.

Pets: Goldfish.

Real Languages Spoken: English. I can get by in Italian and German.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: I like phonetics A LOT. Would be cool to create a phonetically ridiculously complicated conlang.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm
Name: john, in english.

Pets: None

Real Languages Spoken: English. German, Also definetly know a little french and japanese with a little I mean very very little. tried learning icelandic. I should continue.

What is your affiliation with conlangs?: Firstly I definitively have to probably ditto the guy above me. AlsoI'm on my second or third attempt at making one.  

asdfasdf22

The Constructed Languages Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces