Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Reincarnation Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tazzy Wolfstar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:07 pm
Since in the "Guardian" thread people were all talking about being reincarnated I thought that this would be a good topic.

I feel that I have been reincarneted at least 3 times. I was once an Native American boy, just entering into manhood training. I don't think I got very far in my training through because I only see and feel the boy, never becoming a man. I am also sure that I lived during the US Civil War. I was a woman who went to fight. Funny thing is I now live in the North and during that life time I was a Southerner. The only other time I feel that I was growing up during Elizabethian England. That is all I know about that life. I have been trying to find out more during my dreams and lucid dreaming, but I only get very small looks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:26 pm
Hmmmm. Thkis is very interesting. I have been looking into past life regression but never tried anything yet. Maybe I wil tonight.  

Celestial Burden

sarlynca edwards

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:54 pm
I can relate to this subject easily..I don't know for sure, how many times I have truly been reincarnated..but..I remember memories I know haven't happened in this life, I know one was in England about the late 1700's..I was a woman, traveling with my family, I remember odd things too, and see them in my dreams as well. They feel as real as yesterday was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:04 pm
oh man... I have had like billions of lives! ^^'
does being a gaurdian count as a life, too? Because then I've had more...  

Cat Goddess Bastet

Mika Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:58 am
I've had quite a few past lives. 2 which included me being burned at the stake for being a gypsy and a witch. This apparently is one reason I can't visualize because my minds eye is trying to prevent that from ever happening again. I actually vividly remember the smoke in my eyes and throat, the heat, and the crowd jeering. They even had my lover on a stake watching me burn first, and then they were going to kill him. Oddly enough me and this same lover from that life are together again now. And we're both wiccan with huge obsessions with gypsy music and gypsy culture.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:59 am
Viragogirl

by the way, off topic but nice pants hahahaha!! They look kinda like mine !!! blaugh blaugh rofl lol  

Mika Lockheart

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:02 pm
Lady Freyja
Viragogirl

by the way, off topic but nice pants hahahaha!! They look kinda like mine !!! blaugh blaugh rofl lol
lol! omigosh! like where did you like get them?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:18 pm
Quote:

I believe that as a guardian should count as a life, but were you alive and not just like you know, a guardian angel. You know like not in the world, but in the person you are a guardian to mind.  

Tazzy Wolfstar

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:31 pm
Tazzy Wolfstar
Quote:

I believe that as a guardian should count as a life, but were you alive and not just like you know, a guardian angel. You know like not in the world, but in the person you are a guardian to mind.
the "angel" type...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:11 am
I never had a past life... ooo whats the word... yea one of those things, ever to me. though I know quite a few spells to help me with this... I'm pretty sure I've been around for longer than the dark ages though...  

The Obsidian Taxidermist

Kayne Aiya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:15 am
I don't know if I've had any past lives..... sweatdrop , It feels like it though.........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:31 pm
Oavatos
I never had a past life... ooo whats the word... yea one of those things, ever to me. though I know quite a few spells to help me with this... I'm pretty sure I've been around for longer than the dark ages though...
Past life regression? Is that what you were talking about?  

Celestial Burden

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:24 pm
Does anyone know an easy (like one that doesn't require a lot of tools) way to learn about our past lives?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:41 pm
Quote:
does being a gaurdian count as a life, too? Because then I've had more

Quote:
I believe that as a guardian should count as a life, but were you alive and not just like you know, a guardian angel. You know like not in the world, but in the person you are a guardian to mind

Quote:
the "angel" type...

Well I think if you were the "angel" type then maybe its not really another life. Not that I'm an expert or anything like that. I can only talk about my past lives with any real knowledge.  

Tazzy Wolfstar

Cat Goddess Bastet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:18 am
Tazzy Wolfstar
Quote:
does being a gaurdian count as a life, too? Because then I've had more

Quote:
I believe that as a guardian should count as a life, but were you alive and not just like you know, a guardian angel. You know like not in the world, but in the person you are a guardian to mind

Quote:
the "angel" type...

Well I think if you were the "angel" type then maybe its not really another life. Not that I'm an expert or anything like that. I can only talk about my past lives with any real knowledge.
yeah... because I guess if you're an "angel" then you're not occupying a body or something like that... I dunno... ^^'  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff