*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prayer Requests
In need of Strength.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ohhhh I'm a lucky fellow- Im a lucky boy! I've got a new unbrella, and it's me pride an' joy!
  Oi! I've got a new umbrella!
  :pokes umbrella:
  ...an umbrella, eh?
View Results

With_Niwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:30 am
It has been a couple of months since I came back to our Loving Father, and he has been working non-stop in me. Other's have noticed how changed I am- not to mention the fire that I have. I thank the Lord almost hourly for that! heart My family and other Believers around me (including myself) can already see that the Lord has great plans for me, and will use me to bring others to Him. (I beleive that I have been called to the Missions Field and Bible translations. How exciting! mrgreen )

It is not only people who have seen these things, though. There are things, or beings if you will, that are working against this, and causing me to lose hope, motivation, and even have doubts. I have been feeling very ill over the past few weeks, and have had no motivation to even glance at my Bible (which I usually study several times a day). I have been feeling depressed and hopeless, and, as a normally social person, feel the need to lock myself up indoors and have no contact with people. I have even felt the urges to begin cutting again, which I gave up over year ago.

I have continued to pray about it, and so have my relatives. Rebuking seems to be the best thing I can do- although it doesnt last for more than about 3 hours at a time. They just dont leave me alone. stressed

Please pray that I will not falter; that I will remain strong and steady in our Lord. Pray for the removal of anything in my life (or surroundings) that may be hindering me from a closer relationship with Him. I am also in need of prayer with my bl*od sugar (haha random I know), which may lead to Type 2 Diabetes that is hereditary from both sides of my family.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I know it turned out longer than I wanted to sweatdrop . Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:16 am
you are in my prayers, may the Lord bless you and your loved ones!  

Etherealemblem

kuwabara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:38 pm
ill pray for you, i know what your going through.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:05 pm
I too want to go into missionary to Japan.. it's very hard to remember what needs to be done. But God is always here for almost a year I've been avoiding God and I found teh strenght tonight to get on my knees and pray.. Remain strong in the Lord Pray works best, when all seems lost and you cannot seem to read the word of God rebuke the devil and pray to God sing praises to his name to lift your spirits then read the bible Matthew is my favorite to read. it will help remind you of what needs to be done. I hope you find strenght MAy God bless you and use all.  

Fuyana

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:17 pm
Hope that you keep your spirit in that way. ninja

"I acknowledge my sin to you, and my inquity I have not hidden.
I said, I will confess my trangressions to the Lord, and you forgave the
iniquity of my sin" (Ps 32:5).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:15 pm
Thank you all for your prayers!!

This past week I had the opportunity to go to Bible Camp, and it was the most important experience I've ever had. I learned a lot about the Lord this past week.
I was re-baptised!!
It was truly amazing.
I have been feeling more and more touched by the Lord over the past few weeks, and only want more! 4laugh
The joy of the Lord is my strength.- I learned the true meaning of that this past week. In order for me to know His joy, I need to praise and glorify Him! And I've been doing much more of that.

I thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.
May the Lord richly bless you.
whee

With_Niwa

WEG_champ2010

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 pm
I know exactly what your going through! I too am strugling in my faith walk. I too have felt called to ministry though God. I have had a bad past (Abusive mother, cutting, and seen many horrible things,) God bless and know that He is always with you!

My favorite verse..
"I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me"
-Philipians 4:13  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas