50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

arianna05

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:05 pm
Ok, I really don't know the answer to this, but I just wanted to see what do others say...

Is God in Hell?

That is the number one question in my mind....I think I have done this topic before, but not really got what I wanted to know. If you can, please give some reference to the Bible in your answer...please...

Here is what confuses me, Some say, Hell is eternal separation from God. But then they say that God is everywhere...

I go to a Christian school. WOOT WOOT!! And my Bible Teacher, Mr. Kuntz rocks!!!, made the point that God is in Hell, and Hell is God pouring his wrath on sin. He, meaning Mr. Kuntz, also brought up a good fight, using Bible texts and everything to challenge us. I am sorry I didn't take notes...Please forgive me... But it was rather interesting to hear, and has kept me wondering what the people here, my friends, and my family believe.

I am not Catholic, so I don't beleive in Pergatory or anything similar to that...

But, please, enlighten me with what you think, and remember, I am taking this extremely seriously, so don't joke with me, stuff like this is Serious...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:42 pm
This discussion has already be debated at length in this thread. If you would like to contribute to this discussion, I suggest that you read this topic before posting, as you should find it very informative.  

ioioouiouiouio

Seority

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:30 am
She's the one that STARTED that conversation before! gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:52 am
Given that we've already got a thread on the same subject (thanks Cometh and Seority), I really don't see the need for yet another one. So I'll be locking this thread for now, and then deleting it after a couple of days.  

Tarrou

Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff