Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 4th Element

Back to Guilds

A guild for Graffiti and Street Artists. Been up since 2006! 

Tags: GRAFFITI, STREET ART, STYLES, BURNERS, SOEP ONE 

Reply The 4th Element
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smellyfeets

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Triple Spiral
Name's Lexie. 18. From St. Louis, Missouri.

I draw graffiti. I don't hit up the streets or anything. My buddy got me into graffiti two years ago and ever since then I've been writing. I've finally come up with a tag name (Jejune). I also put up stickers around the STL area and save one or two for my black book.

Finally some one from my are of the map. I'm From the 217, and i frequent STL often, but i don't write there, yet. But any way welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 pm
My Name Is Fatima D. Lopez aka Yoda
I'm 17 Years Old
I'm From LA But I Live In Grand Rapids, Michigan
And I Started Writing When I Saw A Train Pass By That Tag About When I Was 8 Or 9 Years Old
But I Stick With Paper And Wood Seeing How All My Money Goes To "Smokes" So I Never Buy Spray Paint  

Just_Blazing

Apotheos

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:21 am
Aight so, I got into graff from seeing it around when I was 16. I tried a couple times with really utterly pathetic tags, till I finally adopted what I write, right now.
I'm 17 now, and my name is Trevor. I write Driz. I'm from Vancouver, Canada.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 am
Sup, online I go by Seenam, but my real name is Azeem. My name as a writer is Synos. Im 18. I created the whole Seenam thing just so I could go about being a writer or whatever online without being traced to my main alter ego as a street dancer as well as other things I do, yknow, dont want any static showing up on my record since I market myself. Believe it or not, the first time I fell in love with graffiti was in a video game that came out for Sega DreamCast called Jet Set/Grind Radio when I was younger. Being from a city, naturally you'll see graffiti around, but because Im a Bboy, graffiti became more important to me. Since I started really studying Hip Hop and really started getting into everything about it, it became hard to not fall in love with it. Ive been a visual artist all my life, so it felt like a natural transition. I have a desire to try and master all of the elements, my favorite still being breakin, naturally, I also MC and have been writing graff for a few years now on my sketch books and such. Now Im still trying to perfect my style in my black book, and since I moved to a new city, once I figure out where the best places to do certain things is, Ill start bombing. PS, Im a toy, feel free to treat me as such.  

Seenam

Sherah Mai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:59 pm
Sinderz, or Tomatoz, only recent change.
My Boyfriend did drawings and taught me how. now im better than him :p (not true) everyone tells me a have a distinctive art style and it seems to translate into my graffiti too. a couple years ago i was a tagger...to everything... (sorry) so i have tags in Vancouver, Nova Scotia, Toronto and a couple other places. Now I only do my best, and most favoured works outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 am
Dr Derange
Darkus Kazzo
Tell us who you are and how you got started in graff.
i started in 8th grade and since then have become well known around my city I'm a legend now i was featured in 2 magazines over the past year I'm in 9th grade somehow I'm very good at drawing i like characters more than anything I'm not saying my real grafname

Technically you're not a legend, that's just local fame kid. You're in 9th grade, so I really doubt you're as good as you say you are. I'm just saying, I have no beef, just keeping kids and their egos in check. wink  

SOEP ONE
Vice Captain

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Dr Derange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 am
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
Darkus Kazzo
i started in 8th grade and since then have become well known around my city I'm a legend now i was featured in 2 magazines over the past year I'm in 9th grade somehow I'm very good at drawing i like characters more than anything I'm not saying my real grafname

Technically you're not a legend, that's just local fame kid. You're in 9th grade, so I really doubt you're as good as you say you are. I'm just saying, I have no beef, just keeping kids and their egos in check. wink
im cocky xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 am
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
Darkus Kazzo

im cocky xp

Best way to get up is by having no beef. Egos get in the way of the true art form. It's ok to have a little ego, just keep it in check. wink  

SOEP ONE
Vice Captain

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Dr Derange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 am
SOEP ONE
beef = no bueno  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:28 am
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE
beef = no bueno

It's your call kid, I'm not telling you how to do things, I'm just filling you in on the details from experience.  

SOEP ONE
Vice Captain

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Dr Derange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am
SOEP ONE
i wish i could move to a bigger city not the suburbs  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 am
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE

You need to graduate from the suburbs to play with the big kids in the city. wink  

SOEP ONE
Vice Captain

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Dr Derange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 am
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE

You need to graduate from the suburbs to play with the big kids in the city. wink
my town has like 5 people scream lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 am
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE
Dr Derange
SOEP ONE

my town has like 5 people scream lol

No wonder you're famous in your town. hahaha rofl  

SOEP ONE
Vice Captain

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
The 4th Element

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items