Reply Charmed Discussion
Their Should Be A Charmed Viedo Game!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should their be a Charmed Game???
  YES!!!!me would buy it!!!
  nah, to much drama in Charmed to make one...if you vote this one your just one huge turd.
View Results

dark_violet2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:10 pm
i would love it if they would make one....i would so buy it.

well post here what you think the Charmed Viedo Game Should be about??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:19 am
Thats funny because I e-mailedplaces about that yesterday.  

Kyronus

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:42 am
Yea, maybe about their 8 years having to go through all their struggles both magical and personal...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:00 pm
13lackMagic
Yea, maybe about their 8 years having to go through all their struggles both magical and personal...
nah i just meant on then defeating evil in the world on the viedo game...not their personal...their personal life is just too emo  

dark_violet2

Erin_shores

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:56 pm
That'll be awesome mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:26 am
Well, I would love it if they made a Charmed video game. But I worry that it might turn out to be terrible.

If they do make it, I think they should make it have options, like you can play the game in single-player mode or play with up to three players (but the three-player mode should be harder and slightly different since there are more people). And I think there should be side quests played with Leo and Cole/Balthazar.

I think it also should start with the original three sisters and then pick up Paige later after Prue dies. Part of me wants a level-up system as well. The original three should start off at level one and then when Prue dies and Paige joins, Paige should start at level one since she has just entered the craft. But I think to balance the loss of Prue, Paige should level up faster, especially when completing missions with her sisters.

Each girl should also get solo or duo missions with some of the other characters. It will be like in the show when two sisters handle a mission on their own or Cole and Phoebe or Piper and Leo or a mission with Darrell (I think I misspelled that) or Leo and Chris or something.

Plus I think the game should have interaction points that are vital to the game. The Charmed Sisters are about teamwork so I think that interaction between each other should boost their powers. And interaction with other characters will further the story and relationships. I don't think their personal lives should be left out since it makes them who they are.

Part of the game should be getting Leo and Piper together and even Phobe and Cole (although you'll still have to kill him later) and even the births of Wyatt and Chris. But the game shouldn't focus on those events. They should be miniquests within the bigger and more focused on quest of saving the world.

Leo should heal them in the game for the majority. But the sisters should be able to carry healing potions along with regular potions. And the game should include the Book of Shadows and actually follow the rules about the creatures inside the book. It shouldn't be one of those things where you can run in and charge the monsters with a weapon and they'll die. You should actually have to mix potions and read spells. Some monsters should have the whole stab and die feature though.

And the game should include magical creatures to help and bonuses for helping them. And even include Billy and Christy and the final battle. I think it should be taken in chapters though, like by season. And that by increasing the sisters' relationship with Darrell, you can increase your chances of not being caught. I think that you should have to hide your magical powers from the people in the game the same as they had to hide in the show.

And you should have to save innocents as well since that's a major issue. And you have to rotate between the characters and take advantage of their powers. And Phoebe should even be evil at one point and a miniquest to increase relationship with her so she'll help more in the battle against Cole.

I'm not really sure how they'd pull all this off but I think it would be pretty cool.  

Nana-Tsuchan

Kyronus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:03 am
I say it should be like this.
The character should be Piper, Prue, and Phoebe.
If you beat the game with Piper=Leo, Prue=Paige, Phoebe=Cole.

When you select your character you pick one sister, but the other two follow you around in your missions. But in some missions your that only one. There should be side games like memory games, when making potions. And you should be able to walk around freely like on Hunter the Reckoning games.

For there powers, if its on gamecube, then you can hold R and push A for there first power and B for the second when it gets unlocked. But the health and magic powers could be like that of X-men Legends(Which is when they use there powers the bar goes down but slowly moves back up.) There should also be a screen for after your vanquishes, so you can levelup your character.

Powers
Piper, her first power would be to freeze time and the way that works is the more she level ups and you improve that power, the longer it lasts and the bigger it gets. But at the first level it can only freeze about two people.

Phoebe, herf irst power would be of preminition. Now your probaly wondering how to get random premenitions in a game. She would have to touch the glowing objectsin what ever area there at. Some would have two glowing items, some would have none. But you have to piece the puzzel togther yourself. Also you could upgrade her fighting skills.

Prue, her first power could be telekenisis. Now the way that works is the stronger she get, the bigger and stronger the object she can move.

Upgraded powers
Piper, herexploive power is what she would get nextand work the same way as her freezing. The stronger the more of an effect it has. But at the first level it can only blow up lower level demons and knock back everyone else.

Phoebe, her levitation power would be next. The more you upgrade that, the higher and longer you can stay up there. But at first you can only leitate for about 3-5 seconds.

Prue, her astral projection would work in he sence of you aim in the direction but she only projects infront of her. and you move while you body is where ever you left it. As it gets stronger you can pick places on your map and astral project there. ((Yes there is a map, and yes this is the same way paiges power works. The only real difference is when she first orbs, she orbs behind enemys.))

The final level for them to fight the source,with or without paige. If you beat him you unlock the character listed above.

Sidenote. Leo's missions would be al whitelighter stuff and hisfinal board would be to heal like a a group of people before they died. Cole's would be demon missions, killing inocents and withcesm abd his final mission would be to kill the triad. And paige would do thr charmed one's missions.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:48 am
Those are both awsome I deas, I got all ready to go out and get it...then I remebered IT doesn't exist...  

JJ Johnson

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:56 am
LOL, yea these people should be video game creators!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:02 am
I'd buy one! Raise your hand if you would buy one of the video games described above. *raises hand*  

JJ Johnson

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:03 am
*raises both hands* I'd buy both!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:06 am
*still raising hand* Good point. *raises other hand*  

JJ Johnson

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:55 pm
*raises both hands* I love those ideas heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:14 pm
What are we raising our hands for? 4laugh  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:17 pm
lol.. if we'd buy the video games! I raised both hands and said I'd buy both of them!  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff