Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~.Damian Jackal.~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:31 am
jashu555
Woah, I'm usually one of the people answering questions... but... heres one that is getting at me.

Can we make more than one character and color code them?

No, because that would be an unfair advantage to some, plus if one did it, all would. Its for the matter of keeping the guild in the safe zone. Roleplaying a non-playable character is okay, but only if you are within the village and its part of training. Other then that, you stick with your character unless they die.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:20 pm
What do the following techniques do?
Great Breakthrough
Object Shuriken
Satetsu
Satetsu Kaihou
Satetsu Shigure
Flying Thunder God Technique
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu
Shichuuka no Jutsu
Shichuurou no Jutsu
Moku Shouheki no Jutsu  

Nyu_Panda_King

The Jashu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:37 pm
sk8erboy123845
What do the following techniques do?
Great Breakthrough
Object Shuriken
Satetsu
Satetsu Kaihou
Satetsu Shigure
Flying Thunder God Technique
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu
Shichuuka no Jutsu
Shichuurou no Jutsu
Moku Shouheki no Jutsu

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough

* Name: Fūton: Daitoppa, 風遁・大突破, literally "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough", English TV "Wind Style: Great Breakthrough Jutsu"
* Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
* Users: Orochimaru

This jutsu sends out a powerful explosion of wind from the user's location, and can easily level anything in its path. A variation of this technique involves a smaller blast of wind that gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target.

Tile Shuriken (Kawara Shuriken)
Tiles near the user are transformed into usable suriken, and are directed toward the target. The 3rd Hokage uses this ability on Orochimaru while on a traditional Japanese tile roof.

Satetsu - Iron Sand
Satetsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sandaime Kazekage. It was this most feared jutsu in Hidden Sand which granted Sandaime the honor of being called the strongest Kazekage yet. This jutsu was developed by Sandaime after seeing a previous Shukaku host do something similar. The sand is emited from the mouth and Sandaime can form it into any weapon he needs. Sandaime could do this because his body held special traits which allowed him to change his chakra into a magnetic field.

When Sandaime was made into a puppet by Sasori, Sasori's skills allowed the puppet to retain the ability to use its original forms jutsu as well. Sasori would use this Satetsu ability to use the Satetsu Shigure technique.

Satetsu Kaihou - Iron Sand World Method
Satetsu Kaihou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sasori in conjunction with Sandaime Kazekage. Using the Sandaime Kazekage puppets ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Sasori would mix in his deadly poison to bolster the techniques lethality. Using a massive amount of iron sand, Sasori will cause a huge 3D lattice work of spikes to form, piercing most anything in its path.

If one gets scratched by the poisoned sand spikes, the individual's body goes numb almost instantly and stops moving. Within three days the individual will die unless an antidote is administered.

Satetsu Shigure - Iron Sand Autumnal Showers

Satetsu Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sandaime Kazekage. Using his body's special ability to change his chakra into a magnetic field, Sandaime Kazekage could form the sand into small piercing clumps which could rain down on his opponent. Because of the deadliness of the attack, a ninja must do all they can to avoid it, rather than make any attempt to block it.

Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique

Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.

Moku Bunshin no Jutsu - Wood Clone Technique

Moku Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Yamato. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from his body. This wood will morph and form a clone of Yamato, capable of utilizing all the same Mokuton techniques as the original.

Moku Shouheki no Jutsu - Wood Barrier Technique

Mokuton • Moku Shouheki no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Yamato. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams can converge to form a half spherical barrier to deflect an incoming blast.

Shichuuka no Jutsu - Four Pillar Home Technique

Mokuton • Shichuuka no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Yamato. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a dwelling of his choosing. This dwelling will resemble a normal home, with rooms and doors on the inside. In essence the technique allows Yamato to conjure a home from nothing, and not even have to summon it.

Shichuurou no Jutsu - Four Pillar Prison Technique
Mokuton • Shichuurou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Yamato. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a prison. In essence the technique allows Yamato to conjure a prison from nothing, and not even have to summon it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:28 pm
Ok thanks.  

Nyu_Panda_King

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:55 pm
I saw that on some one's skill list that Gambunta summon was crossed out, so does that meen he is available to summon?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:08 pm
One question, do I have to pay 20,000 points to get the sharingan LV3 or do I just have to have over that many points to automatically get it? because it does say and I quote "Raises up a level every 10,000 points"  

Neo_Reborn

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:25 pm
when you pass that amount of points you get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm
hurdy13
when you pass that amount of points you get it.
Ok thanks man^^  

Neo_Reborn

The Jashu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Also, Neo, I recommend you post the next level when you reach it in training completion. Because its very difficult for the mods to keep that updated along with their other strenuous tasks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:26 pm
What do the inital lotus and forward lotus do? I think the inital was the constant upward kick if i'm right but i'm not sure  

Neo_Reborn

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:32 pm
Neo_Reborn
What do the inital lotus and forward lotus do? I think the inital was the constant upward kick if i'm right but i'm not sure

Omote Renge:
The Omote Renge, or, 'Initial Lotus', is the first form of the powerful taijutsu technique. The user begins his preparation by unfastening bandages worn around the user's arms. These bandages will serve as an important point in the final steps of the lotus. Moving from this step, the Lotus begins. With extreme force, the first gate (Initial Gate) Is pressured into opening. The Initial Gate releases the restraints the brain has over the body. This leads to an increase in strength. The Lotus then 'really' begins. Moving with incredible speed, the user becomes almost invisible to the human eye. Coming in low, the user raises his foot up quickly. The foot connects with the opponents jaw, using enough force to send them soaring into the air. The next step, uses the technique 'Shadow Leaf Dance'. The user is bound to their opponents shadow, following underneath their aerial trip. The bandages now come into play, wrapping themselves around the opponent in a tight hold. This stops any movements from the enemy. The final steps in the lotus are entered, and the descent to the ground begins. The user spins both himself and the opponent in a violent whirlwind, and plummets them both towards the ground. Letting go at the last second, the user sails away to safety, leaving the opponent to smash into the earth below.

Sekandarii Renge: The 'Secondary Lotus is performed much like the 'Initial Lotus'. The key differences, is in the power. It opens the second, Heal Gate, which increases the stamina greatly. The first kick, sending the opponent into the air, is followed up by a large combo of kicks, furthering the altitude of both the user and opponent. This is again followed up by the bandages. The spinning descent takes a while longer, moving to higher velocity. Then, much the same, the user plummets both himself and the opponent to the ground - jumping away at the last moment. This ability is strong enough to tear apart the ground. (As Seen in the ANBU/AonE Episode 48 Sub)

Ura Renge:
The final lotus to be revealed thus far, and the most powerful. The 'Extreme (Primary) Lotus' is very different from the other types of lotus, and its power if increased ten fold. It begins, by opening the first three gates (Initial, Heal, Life). This increases the power of the user greatly, and damages the body at the same time. The user's skin becomes red, their pupils disappear, and they become surrounded by an aura of chakra. The lotus can be performed here, but in special cases, the fourth gate, Harm (Wound) Gate, is also opened. This boosts the power of the lotus, and causes the users veins to bulge. The user then moves with such speed, it cannot be registered by human movement. Tearing up the ground as they move, a kick is dealt to the opponent, sending them into the air faster then before. Once there, the user follows up with a large variety of kicks, bouncing the opponent around in the air (Much like a balloon or ball of some sort - It looks similar to a game of high speed ping pong). Every strike comes with enough force to create shockwaves, emanating from the source. It is around this point, that the very muscles of the user rip, and their nose begins to bleed. For a finishing strike, the user descends from above, and may open the 5th gate. The Limit (Forest) Gate is then opened, leading the next strike to the last move. The user moves with sudden increased speed, and slams his fist into the opponents unguarded stomach. It is now that another move can be added. By usage of bandages, the user pulls the opponent towards him with great speed, and slams a foot/fist strike into their body. This sends the opponent into the ground, for an almost ensured victory. Both the user and opponent are usually rendered near immobile.

Thats a good way of seperating the ideas of the lotus.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:52 pm
Yet another question. I can't find the list where my name is and where all my techniques are posted, can someone help me?  

oathkeeper13

~.Damian Jackal.~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:53 pm
oathkeeper13
Yet another question. I can't find the list where my name is and where all my techniques are posted, can someone help me?

Yeah pm me about it, I'll help there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:11 pm
It should be at your home village.  

The Jashu

Nyu_Panda_King

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:12 pm
For those new summons in the after life how many skill points do the basic summons require? I know the advanced summons are 3000  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games