Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sage-Hyuuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:32 am
in Hidden Federation ther are slots open for village to be made can i make one(im not asking to be the village leader just want to add a new village)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:40 am
Sage: No you cannot create a village to be placed into Hidden Federation. Those slots are saved just in case another already existing village is removed from the forum. If you want to make your own village then you'll have to pm Drago with your idea completed or nearly completed and he will say if you can make it or not. It won't be in Hidden Federation though. That's for deleted/removed villages.  

xXxFutile RedemptionxXx

Sage-Hyuuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:43 am
oh ok ill pm i think hes goin to like it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:05 pm
klamachpin
Dr E: Thank you, that helps out a lot.

Hurdy: I am going to have to look around a while longer and I will let you know when I can figure it out since well "Zetsu" only known technique at this time is not up their at all.

thank you, I found only 1 on leaf ninja, but it wasnt even in our clan, unless they renamed it. I think I will PM drago but he hasn''t been on in a while huh? maybe damian would know...  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Master Agito

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:42 pm
itdss probably hear somewhere but i cant find it so how do you get currency and how do you get diffrent weapons  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:17 am
Currency isn't in use anymore. You don't need to buy weapons. As long as they don't have any special properties, you can pretty much have an weapon.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:49 pm
Dance of the Camellia: 800 Skill Points (( Clan techniques ))
Dance of the Pines : 1000 Skill Points (( Clan techniques ))
Dance of the Willows: 900 Skill Points (( Clan techniques ))
Dance of the Larch: 800 Skill Points (( Clan techniques ))
Dance of the Dandellion: 1100 Skill Points((Clan Techinque))

These weren't covered in the website that Dr E gave me what are they?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:53 pm
http://www.leafninja.com/taijutsu-2.php
http://www.leafninja.com/taijutsu-3.php

They are there, just look.  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:55 pm
Dance of the Larch
Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantange of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel, these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

Dance of the Camellia
Tsubaki no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantange of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the second of five dance forms. Using his ability to manipulate his bone structure, Kimimaro will remove a long bone in the form of a sword from his shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise movements, he will then cut through any opponent within striking distance.

Dance of the Willows
Yanagi no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantange of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the first of five dance forms. Using his ability to manipulate his bone structure, Kimimaro will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of his hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, he will then impale his opponents.

The other ones are just mistranslations of the other techniques
Larch is the same thing as pines
Dandelion I'm pretty sure is the same as seedling ferns

...idk why we have two of the same techniques twice....

Edit: Thanks Hedoro but he couldn't find them there so I'll just make it easier for him. I had a bit of trouble finding them myself. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:23 am
Okay, I have the Chidori, and I learned the Raikiri Nirentotsu just before Leaf was updated, and now learn that I can learn the Raikiri instead of Chidori, does that mean I have to learn Raikiri now? Or can I sacrifice some SP for it and get rid of Chidori? This would also mean I have to change my Made-Ups to Raiki so and so...  

CircaNineOne

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:38 pm
Is it possible to get a sharingan eye like Kakashi if u take it off a dead Uchiha?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:44 pm
Loki Angel of Darkness
Is it possible to get a sharingan eye like Kakashi if u take it off a dead Uchiha?
No  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:51 pm
dang sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:17 pm
ok this has been bothing me ok can you use two moves at the same time like can you use heavenly spin and while doing that use light gun(able to shoot light from finger like a gun) and shoot light in every direction?

also you guys should open a hokage office int the forum so we can vist and ask stuff about the world as to about the guild as to not go out of the rping like i want a mission or can i form a squad and stuff like that and here ask qustions about the guild in genral  

Sage-Hyuuga

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:54 pm
I guess it depends on the technique

Well the Heavenly Spin requires no hand signs, you could just perform the hand signs for the light gun right before doing the heavenly spin so i suppose so.  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games