Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Polar, Kasey and Cheryl's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:08 am
.::RP Log - Main Thread::.

.A Bunny for Mesarthim :: Polar, Mesarthim, Spirit Sprite, Tania and Princess Soquili.
.Date :: Sep. 4, 2005.
.Pages :: 206 - 210.
.Type :: Formal.

Spirit Sprite, tired of being ignored, walks off to play with Tania.

--------------------

Mesarthim gallops over to Spirit Sprite. "Hello there!! Such an adorable little animal you have" she says glancing over to the small mountain lion.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite blinks, looking over his shoulder at Mesarthim. He turns to where he is facing her fully, then smiles shyly, bowing his head. "Thank you. Her name is Tania. I'm afraid she's a bit... anti-social."

Tania, spotting the other horse, slunk backwards into the bushes, eyes peering out at her and Spirit Sprite.

--------------------

Mesarthim gives a friendly neigh and raises her hoof at Spirit. "I can see that! Those younglings don't know any manners I tell ya. I wish I could have a cute wee one to look after." she says looking down.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite knickers softly, then nudges Princess Soquili's hand, as if asking for a treat. He looks back at Mesarthim and blinks. "Why can't you find one, ma'am?" He asked, ears flicking slightly as his tail swatted a fly before it could bite him. "I think you would be great with a familiar."

--------------------

The princess plucks a ripe apple from her leather pouch. "Here you go, handsome one," she says, lifting it to his muzzle.

Mesarthim snorts at Spirit. "I'm not sure. I tried to chase after a bunny the other day and I was telling it to stop and be my pet... but it just ran away. I don't know what to do!" sad

--------------------

Spirit Sprite huffs his thanks to the princess, then looks at Mesarthim. "Tania has been with me since I came out of my basket. My caretaker, Valeria, saved Tania in a thunderstorm, one that scared the living daylights out of us both, while trying to keep us both dry. Perhaps if you save one, it will be your pet?"

Tania slinks out of the bushes, stopping mere inches from Spirit Sprite and Mesarthim. "Or I could help catch one." She says softly, tail flicking slightly.

--------------------

"That would be wonderful. Thanks, young lion" Mesarthim nods to Tania.

Mesarthim swats at a fly with her tail and starts thinking of what kind of familiar she would want. Bunnies? No, too fast to catch. Foxes? Nope, they are so tricky. She shook her head and stomped on the ground.

"I'm not sure if I could try to save one, Spirit. I never was the hero type"

Mesarthim's ears p***k up and she hears some rustling in the bushes. "Do you hear that, Spirit?"

--------------------

Spirit Sprite blinks, pawing at the ground slightly in thought. He looked around, wondering what they could possibly find to be the pet for Mesarthim. "What about a raccoon? Or a Hawk? Mountain Lion like Tania?"

Tania flicks her tail again, then looks around slowly. "I'm sure I could catch something besides rabbit, fox, or mountain lion... The first two are too fast and tricky, and the third... well... might be a bit more difficult."

Spirit Sprite blinks, looking at Mesarthim again. "Hear what?" He asked, ears perking upright. He looked around slowly, brown eyes searching the grass nearby.

Tania growled softly, then slunk into the grass, in the direction of the slight sounds.

--------------------

Darts quickly from the bush and into another cluster of bushes not too far away.

--------------------

Tania's keen eyes spotted the shape that ran into some bushes and she crouches down, chasing after it.

Spirit Sprite blinks and watches, racing to try to keep whatever it is from getting away from Tania. "Remember, Tania, this isn't food! This is to help Mesarthim!"

--------------------

Twitches nose and scurries quickly out of the bushes, hopping and darting away from the approaching mountain lion and horse; eyes wide with fear.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite stops, watching the rabbit carefully. "Tania, stop. Just... watch." He says quietly, standing as still as a statue.

Tania growls, but stops, tail flicking slightly. She watches the rabbit from her new position, sitting down a few feet from Spirit Sprite.

Spirit Sprite blinks, then looks at the rabbit. "I'm sorry if we scared you. That wasn't our intention. We would just like to speak with you."

--------------------

Mesarthim neighs excitedly while she watches the cute bunny hop around. "Wheee! I hope we can get him!"

--------------------

Takes notice of the pause of the sound of hooves on the ground and stops scampering. Perks ears up a tad and turns curiously back to the pair of them, sniffing about and listening intently; yet though still alert.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite slowly lowers himself to where he is laying on the ground. He didn't want the rabbit to get the feeling that he was towering over it, he wanted it to feel more comfortable around them. "We were just trying to find someone willing to be Mesarthim's pet. She's lonely without one... Would you please at least talk with her?"

--------------------

"Please stop little one. I won't hurt you." Mesarthim says in a calm voice.

--------------------

Tania slowly stood up and slunk backwards, away from Spirit sprite and the rabbit. She knew her presence would only cause the rabbit to become upset again.

--------------------

Tilts head and hops anxiously towards the gray mare, ears swaying. Places two shaking paws upon one of the mare's front hooves and looks about, shuddering a little.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite watches, almost not daring to breath. He hoped the rabbit chose to stay with Mesarthim, since the mare seemed nice enough to him.

--------------------

Cautiously hops towards the lion, fearful, but determined. Sniffs at Tania and rubs against it's front legs quickly before hopping back towards the mare.

--------------------

Mesarthim looks down at the baby bunny and lowers her head to look at it in the eyes. "Hello, there." smile

--------------------

Tania growls slightly, but makes no other move, tail flicking slightly. She looked over at Spirit Sprite, then at Mesarthim.

--------------------

Tries to paw at the mare's face but has difficulty reaching and falls onto it's side. Carefully rolls over onto it's feet and shakes itself to remove any dirt that might have collected on it's sleek coat during the fall. Tilts head back and forth before scratching at it's ear with it's back foot.

--------------------

Mesarthim giggles at the bunny. "How silly you are!"

She looks over to Spirit. "What do I do now?"

--------------------

Spirit Sprite smiles a bit, tail flicking to keep the flies away. It looked like Mesarthim was doing pretty well on her own. He stood slowly, so as to not scare the rabbit away, then lowered his head to graze, keeping an eye on Mesarthim, the rabbit, and Tania. "Ask it if it would like to be your pet, I guess... Tania was just sort of there when I came out of the basket."

--------------------

Scurries under the mare and darts playfully around her legs, ears swaying about.

--------------------

Mesarthim giggles as the bunny runs in between her legs. "I shall call you Polaris after my favorite star in the sky." heart

--------------------

Spirit Sprite smiled and nodded his approval to Mesarthim. "Polaris is a wonderful choice for a name." He said quietly, then smiled a bit more as Tania slunk back to his side.

--------------------

Stops hopping and nudges Mesarthim's front leg in agreement.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:09 am

.Just Blame it on the Baskets :: Orchu, Sirrus, Neferti, and Cyrus.
.Date :: Dec. 1, 2005.
.Pages :: 1356 - 1358.
.Type :: Formal and Informal.

Orchu's basket sits silently on the ground.

--------------------

Sirrus: o.o *pokes basket curiously with hoof*

--------------------

The basket shudders and a whinny escapes it's woven structure.

--------------------

Sirrus: o.o *tilts his head down at the basket, almost turning it upside down* hellooooo in there~

--------------------

Orchu snorts lightly and rolls around in his basket, making it wiggle slightly.

--------------------

Neferti basket: *shivers cause she can indirectly feel the glare* don't hurt meeeeeee *the female within the basket started to whine*.... *inside she was snickering evilly though*

--------------------

Orchu hears Neferti and he shifts his ears around. "Hello?" He calls out.

--------------------

Sirrus: *raises a brow and nudges open the lid with his snout, seeing the lil devil being sneaky* mmmhmmmm... I believe you...

--------------------

Neferti: "Hoy hay, MY space." She said poking her little nose against his, her mini horn accidental poking him. She wanted her sppaaccee! ;~~;. After closing the lid again she turned her head towards something else she heard. "Heelllooo???"

--------------------

Sirrus: >< *poked. rubs his wrist over where her horn had poked him* >.> well, excuse me for invading, your majesty XP

--------------------

Neferti: Told you not to call me thaaattt!!!! *The female REALLY was whining this time* ;~; your so mean prince!

Orchu tilts his ears again. "Who's there?" He inquired. He shook his basket again, and bumped into something.

--------------------

:Cyrus looks at Orchu's and Neferti's baskets and sniffs them:

--------------------

Orchu neighs lightly and accidentally hits his head on the top of the basket.

--------------------

Neferti: *With a small oomph she said from her mouth when the basket shook...* "Hoooy what just hit me @___@; Eeeek!" She also said as another nudged her basket.* "Hoy this isn?t pass the unicorn!"

--------------------

Orchu frowned a little upon hearing the unicorn's words. "Sorry." He apologized softly.

--------------------

Cyrus: He watched the baskets curiously. He walked around them a few times. Until they started talking it clicked, they were baby Soquili. He wondered what they looked like. He nudged one of the baskets not knowing which one was which.

--------------------

Neferti: "Nono its fine! Just done like being tossed around..." She then felt the one next to her being shaken... .___. "I?m Neferti by the way." The female then yawned and got comfortable inside her basket.

--------------------

Orchu jerks inside the basket as it's nudged. "Gah." He said; feeling light-headed. "Oh, nice to... well I guess meet you Neferti. My named is Orchu." He shifted slowly in his basket.

--------------------

Cyrus: He casually walks over to the little female's basket. "I'm Cyrus," he grinned because he knew she wasn't talking to him. "Sorry," he said rather dully to Orchu. He laid down by them broadly, watching them. He looked back at the basket. "When are you going to come out?" He asked Orchu's basket. He had asked it rather sarcastically I must say.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:10 am

.Basket Mayhem :: Orchu, Polar, Resi, Cyrus and Neferti.
.Date :: Dec. 20, 2005.
.Pages :: Pages 1495 - 1496.
.Type :: Formal and Informal.

Polar sits next to Orchu's basket.

Orchu wiggles in his basket causing it to shake lightly.

--------------------

Resi: *eyes the wiggling basket*

--------------------

Orchu neighs lightly.

--------------------

Resi: *blinks and shies slightly* the basket neighed! *edges closer to it, curious*

--------------------

Cyrus: :watches Resi.:

--------------------

Orchu shifts his ears and twitches. "Hello?" He whispers curiously.

--------------------

Neferti: *Peers over the others, her tail twitching*...

--------------------

Cyrus: :looks at Orchu's basket: "Hi," he replied as his ears flickered.

--------------------

Orchu scrambles around in his basket, making it rock back and forth.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:11 am

.A Blanket Followed by a Basket :: Orchu, Cyrus and Alona.
.Date :: Dec. 22, 2005.
.Pages :: 1516 - 1517.

"C'mon, then." he smiled and took off in an east direction. He swiveled around trees and stopped abruptly. Their were three blankets laying in the pile. He huffed and watched his breath cloud, slightly amused by it. He heard a tree branch crack from a different tree and it crashed down. He perked his ears and looked at it, it was an old sycamore.

--------------------

Polar was out hunting for rabbits in the snow while Orchu rested lightly inside the bundles of his basket near the fire just outside their teepee. He was awoken abruptly when a ominous snapping sound rang out through the silence. His basket violently shook and a frightened whinny escaped him. His ears shifted rapidly as he twisted and turned within the blankets lining his basket. He snorted lightly when he heard the voice of two soquili not too far from his confines. "Hello?" Orchu called out in a barely audible voice. One of the voices he had heard seemed familiar.

--------------------

Alona followed Cyrus to the blankets. When the old sycamore tree crashed, the loud noise startled Alona and she accidentally ran it to Cyrus not noticing that he had stopped. "Oh! I'm sorry" she said shaking her head as she skittered toward the blankets to keep him from seeing her blush from being a klutz. She spotted a green blanket and went to slip it on her when she heard a hello. He ears perked up and she looked at Cyrus. "Did you hear anything?" she asked him looking slightly confused.

--------------------

"It's fine," he chuckled as he slipped the more earthly tone one on. "Yes, it sounded like a voice I've heard before." He looked towards where it was. "It was the basket," he exclaimed. "I've talked to it once before, I believe." he smiled and walked over to it.

--------------------

Orchu heard more voices then dim hooves against the ground coming towards his basket. Suddenly Orchu recalled the name of the soquili the familiar voice was coming from. "C-Cyrus?" He asked timidly; again his voice the sound of a whisper. "Is that you?" He twitched his ears again and with his curiosity asked, "W-who is with you?" Orchu impatiently waited for a response as he scuttled around his basket again, causing it to rock back and forth dangerously.

--------------------

"A basket?" Alona was slightly confused on what he meant by basket. She had never seen a soquili in a basket before, and was slightly confused by what he meant. She followed over to a small blue, white, and sliver basket. It looked beautiful and Alona nudged it slightly out of curiosity.

--------------------

"Yes, it's me. I brought a friend along. Her name is Alona." he looked at the basket watching it wiggle. He had been wondering for sometime when the colt would come out.

--------------------

"Hello little one." Alona said nudging the basket as it wiggled. Alona wondered if she had come from a basket too. She couldn't remember if she did or didn't.

--------------------

Orchu's wings ruffled out gently after being nudged and he shook his back lightly. "Oh," Orchu stated evenly. "Hi Alona." Orchu was getting large fast and his miniscule basket had swiftly become uncomfortable as he grew. Orchu yawned calmly and inquired, "What are you two doing?"

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:12 am

.A Helpless Foal :: Orchu, Polar, Nipper, Alona, Settia, Sora and Spirit Sprite.
.Date :: Dec. 28, 2005.
.Pages :: 1562 - 1567.

Nipper let out a whinny while lying on the ground, he didn't know what he was looking for but there had to be something. He kept out his calling, if someone didn't find him soon a predator would pick him off.

--------------------

Alona followed Sora towards the field. Alona looked around as she heard a whinny ring across the field. Her ears perked up as she looked for the source. She notice a small light brown and white lump laying in the field, she trotted closer to and notice it was a foal who was having trouble standing up. She notice that it had wings much like Kali, meaning the foal must have been part of the wind Soquili. She ambled closer and stopped. She didn't want to startle him. "Hello" she said softly not to scare the little thing.

--------------------

Settia could hear a pitiful cry as she walked along the forest on the far side of the field. She wasn't sure what it was but it sounded so sad. It wasn't long before two Soquili came running through the field. They must have also heard the sound. She thought. She stopped and turned to watch to see if the other Soquili knew what the sound was. She noticed them walking over to something small laying in the field. It wasn't long before she became curious but she didn't quite want to approach the unknown Soquili. She was afraid that they might not like her presence. She resumed her walk but at a much slower pace this time.

--------------------

Sora peered from behind Alona, ears twitching slightly as he watched the young foal. The wings cousins always fascinate him and they are great fun as they fly above the ground and he could chase them. Following the mare's example, he approached lightly and smiled, "Hello there..."

--------------------

Spirit Sprite wanders through the fields slowly, looking for something to do. He had been alone for a long time, or at least, he felt that way. Sure, he had Valeria and Tania with him nearly every day, but he wanted interaction with others of his own kind. He snorted softly, lowering his muzzle to sniff the ground slowly for something to chew as he walked.

--------------------

Orchu was sleeping peacefully in his woven basket when abruptly awoken by a sharp whinny. Orchu stirred within his basket and wondered where he was. The gentle trickle of running water flowed through his ears and he realized he was still by the river. Polar had placed the basket down while collecting water and told Orchu softly she'd be back in a while. How long is a while? Orchu couldn't help but wonder. Orchu stuck his nose gently out of his basket and sniffed the air. There were many unfamiliar scents floating about by the river. He snorted lightly and withdrew his nose into the basket. He heard voices; only one recognizable. Orchu felt an oddly brave rush through his veins and he called out defiantly, "Hello?" Orchu waited a few seconds before letting out a soft neigh. "Alona? Is that you?" He though he heard her voice clearly through what sounded like a mass of soquili gathering by the river.

--------------------

Settia noticed another Soquili this one white with brown patches and spots walking through the fields. She scented the air to see if there were anymore. Not finding any others besides herself, a silver soquili and a beautiful light brown mare with a black mane, she continued her walk but kept an eye on the other three who were in the field.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite's ears flicked slightly as the sounds of others nearby reached them. He raised his head, sniffing the air carefully, his tail flicking to keep the flies off him. He nickered a bit, and took a couple uncertain steps closer to the group he saw before stopping and fidgeting slightly from foot to foot. He wasn't really sure how he should react with these others, since the only other Soquili he knew was Ayita. His ears flickered again, a clear sign that he was uncertain of whether to proceed or retreat.

--------------------

Sora looked up, seeing two other watching. They must have heard the young colt so he gave a slight whinny before turning back to the little bundle on the field. "Can you stand?" He asked, nosing the young one gently.

--------------------

Alona's ears perked up when she heard her named called. She looked around but didn't see any other soquili but a beautiful red mare, one whom she had recognized from yesterdays game of tag. Settia was her name. She could have sworn she heard Orchu call her name. "Orchu, is that you" she said softly, loud enough to be heard, but not too loud to frighten the foal that she was still standing by.

--------------------

Settia stopped again and sniffed the air. She could sense the new comers uncertainty. She felt the same way as he did. She wandered if maybe she should go over to him and be friendly. But she didn't know how to approach another of her kind. She hadn't met anyone yet and worried whether or not he would accept her. After fidgeting for a few moments she decided to go over and greet him. She turned and trotted over to him across the field.

--------------------

Orchu's ears perked up at the sound of Alona's voice. "Yes it's me." Orchu called out lightly. Once again he stuck his nose out of his basket and snorted. Orchu slid his nose within his basket and restlessly shook it; hoping to draw Alona's attention. "Who's out there with you?" He asked tentatively. "I thought I heard some voices..." Orchu rustled his wings and flicked his ears about.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite blinks, all other movements ceasing when the red mare started walking in his direction. He pawed the ground nervously with a fore hoof, and then nickered again, as if reassuring himself that he wasn't going to be harmed. He took a couple steps closer to the mare, his head held low to the ground now, trying to look as non-threatening as possible. "Hi." He said softly when he got close enough to speak to her. He saw others still in the distance and fidgeted nervously again.

--------------------

Alona spotted Orchu's basket close to the river. She notice it as it shook the leaves around it. "Oh! I see you now Orchu, I am here with my friend Sora, and we are greeting a new wind soquili", she said softly remembering the foal. She noticed a new soquili approach the field. She watched as Settia greeted him. She wondered if they would come meet her and Sora and the new foal, along with Orchu.

--------------------

Settia came over to the stallion and noticed he was extremely nervous. "Hello." she said pleasantly and smiled. She shook out her mane trying to ease her own nervousness. "My name is Settia." she said trying to ease the other's nervousness as well.

--------------------

Nipper heard the voice behind him, he didn't quite understand what was being said but with confused instincts made him think that one of the creatures was what he was looking for. As they all gathered around him, he tried to stand again trying to make his way over to Alona on wobbly legs. He poked his muzzle under her nipping at her tummy looking for milk.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite calmed down a bit, noticing the mare was just as nervous as he was. "I'm Spirit Sprite. Nice to meet you Settia." He said softly, then looked over at the others. "I... haven't had much contact with our species, so forgive me if I'm a bit... edgy." He said, glancing back at her.

--------------------

Settia nodded. "Me either. I had met a few others yesterday but I had to leave as soon as I met them. I feel bad about it too." she said sadly. "They were playing this amazing game where they chased each other around." she explained to Spirit Sprite and then glanced at the others.

--------------------

Orchu listened intently to Alona. "I see..." Orchu did not know whether this Sora that Alona mentioned was near his basket or not. "Tell Sora hello from me." Orchu shook his back gently and stifled a yawn. "I'm starting to get incredibly frustrated. This basket is getting smaller and smaller by the day." Orchu frowned and sighed indignantly.

--------------------

"Eep!" Alona said as the foal nipped her looking for milk. She wasn't too familiar with what the foal was up to, but he must have mistaken her for his mother, and was apparently hungry. He seemed too young to be able to understand what they were saying to him. Alona, a little loss on what to do but nuzzled the foal gently.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite listened to Settia intently, and then glanced over at the others. "Do you think we should go over and say hello?" He asked, slightly nervous again.

--------------------

Settia noticed Spirit Sprite getting nervous again. "We can if you want to. It might be easier if we went over together. I am sure that they are all very nice." she said reassuringly to him. "Come on. I'll even race you if you want too." she said trying to make him feel better.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite smiled a bit at the part about racing him, then nodded, allowing her to have a head start.

--------------------

Nipper kept nosing her and finding nothing he let out a hungry nicker and laid down beside Alona, thinking he had found what he was looking for but not sure what he was to do now? he was hungry and he tried nipping at the ground.

--------------------

Settia grinned at him before taking off towards the group. She had never raced before but knew that he just had to run as fast as she could. And that's what she did. As she began running she looked back to see if Spirit Sprite was following her.

--------------------

Alona didn't know what to do with the little foal. He was hunger, but Alona had no idea what to do. She never had a real mother figure in her life, which didn't help her out in the situations. She wondered if the foal would drink any water. "I'm sure you will be free soon Orchu, I just hope your not in there until you break the basket," she said hoping to cheer him up slightly. "As for Sora, I'm afraid he has left, but I'm still here, with a little foal, who seems to be hunger" she said nuzzling the foal hoping maybe it could make it to a pool of water to drink.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite launched himself after Settia, legs pumping as fast as they could in an effort to catch up with the mare. The thundering of their hooves filled his ears, which were flattened against his head as he ran. Seeing that they were now much closer to the others, he slowed down, not wanting to run anyone over or run into them.

--------------------

Settia saw Spirit Sprite slow down and did the same thing. She didn't want to run into the group in front of her. As she came closer she noticed a young foal laying on the ground. She continued to slow her pace until it was a trot and then stopped when she was a few feet from the group. "Hello there." she called out to them.

--------------------

Orchu shifted his shoulders and shook his head. "I suppose your right... Thanks Alona." Orchu let out a soft hearty laugh before he furrowed his eyebrows. "A foal you say?" Orchu pondered this thought a moment. "What might be your name?" His asked this curiously; hoping for a response from the wind soquili foal.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite stops beside Settia and looks from the foal to the basket, then to Alona. "Hi." He said softly. "I'm... Spirit Sprite." he looked down at the foal, then back to Alona. "Is he alright?"

--------------------

The little foal lay there thinking Alona was what he was looking for.. at least he calmed him enough that he didn't cry out loudly. He lay there chewing at dirt, his muzzle becoming dirty with hard soil as his teeth barely broke the frozen earth. "Orrrrchii" He whinnied trying to copy some of the words Alona had been saying.

--------------------

Orchu's eyes widened briefly and his ears flickered about. "Yes I'm Orchu." He assumed his name had been said by the young foal Alona was tending to. A smile flashed over Orchu's features and he laughed again lightly.

--------------------

Settia smiled at Alona and the young foal. It wasn't until Orchu spoke that she noticed the basket and looked down with curiosity. "Hello, everyone!" she said cheerfully. The run had made her feel very energized and awake.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite looks down at the winged foal again, and then trots off a few feet, nosing around under a dead-looking, snow-covered bush. He slowly walks back with a small mouthful of what looked like moss, and set it down in front of him. "It's all I can find, for now." He said quietly, his nervousness gone.

--------------------

Alona saw the foal trying to nibble at the dirt Oh no, he is eating dirt, not good not good. She nuzzled the foal and moved slightly, hoping he would understand to follow her. She wanted to wash out the dirt from his mouth. It wasn't good for him to eat. When the foal whinnied out Orchu she responded, "Your welcome Orchu, however I don't think the foal can understand us yet, but I think he is trying to learn your name Orchu."

"Hello again Settia," Alona giving a cheerful smile to the mare. "And thank you... uhm... oh! I don't know your name yet, but I'm Alona" she said shaking her head. "Oh! I'm trying to get him to water, but he doesn't' quite understand us yet..." she said looking at the foal. "Oh before I forget, Orchu is the young one in the basket," she said looking in Orchu direction. "Orchu Settia is here along with another stallion" she said hoping Orchu didn't mind meeting new soquili.

--------------------

Orchu heard thundering hooves upon the frozen ground as they neared his basket, Alona and the winged foal. He shifted nervously within his woven confines until he heard two new voices speaking. One was apparently named Spirit Sprite and Alona told him the name of the second. Orchu shook violently within his basket. "Hello Spirit Sprite and Settia."

--------------------

Settia nodded to Alona and looked down at the basket. "Hello Orchu, I am Settia. It is very nice to meet you." she said politely and then looked over at the foal and smiled. "Such a cute little thing." she said. "Here, let me help you try and get him to the water." she said and went to nuzzle the foal into standing.

--------------------

Nipper noticed the other female that came to the group, he turned his head to the side and let out a whinny, feeling Alona nudge him he stood, wobbling on his long legs. He wobbled over to the red female and nudged her tummy looking for milk.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite looked at the basket and nickered slightly. "Hello Orchu." He said, lowering his head to the basket to get a closer look at it. He then nodded slightly to Alona, letting her know he had heard her.

--------------------

Orchu nickered lightly to Settia and Spirit Sprite. "My pleasure."

--------------------

Settia felt the foal nudge her tummy and had a confused look on her face. "I think he is hungry and thinks I am his mother." She really didn't know what to do and looked to Alona for help.

--------------------

"I have noticed he is looking for his mother, he got me first and didn't know what to do with me and I with him" Alona said nudging the foal away from Settia stomach. "Come on little one this way" she said nuzzling him slightly hoping to lead him closer to the water.

--------------------

Settia gave out a chuckle. "I see. I really don't know what to do with him either. Only that he is hungry." she said and watched as Alona tried to guide the foal towards the water. Settia began to paw at the snow trying to clear it away from the grass for the foal. "Maybe after we see if he'll drink the water, we can try and get him to eat some grass. That's if we can clear away some of the snow."

--------------------

Orchu restlessly shuffled around in his basket. He wished he could help the mares assist the young foal. He snorted lightly and a muscle twitched near his jaw.

--------------------

"That sounds like an idea." Alona said agreeing with Settia. "Now lets only hope we can get him to the water first." Alona said hoping the foal wouldn't fall again.

--------------------

Nipper felt Alona nudge him again and it caused him to try and hop forward moving away from Settia. He was trying to do more then walk and it caused him to trip again landing near the basket. "Herrr hereee,? He said looking at the basket giving it a sniff with his muzzle. The basket smelt good and warm and he gave it a n** trying to pull straw from it.

--------------------

Spirit Sprite watched the two mares with the foal for a moment, then looked around, keeping an eye out for possible danger. His familiar, Tania, crouched at his feet, her tan tail flicking slightly as she watched the others.

--------------------

Settia nuzzled the foal as he nipped at Orchu's basket. "That's not very nice. Come on now. Let's try standing again." she said and nuzzled him into standing again.

--------------------

Polar was walking peacefully along the river bank after collecting a few baskets of water and returning them safely to her and Orchu's teepee. A wooden basket was dangling limply in her hand as she walked. She tilted her head interestedly as she noticed a few soquili around the area she had left Orchu's basket. She didn't want to alarm any of them and lightly clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth to let them know of her presence. She gently walked over to the orange-brownish mare and stroked her neck fondly. Polar noticed a young wing soquili on the ground near Orchu's basket and she knelt beside it, patting it's neck gently. "Hey there little guy." She cooed out softly. She looked around at the mares and her eyes roamed to the stream nearby. Polar got up slowly and walked over to the stream. She dipped the bucket in the water and removed it about half full. She held the basket with two hands and knelt by the foal again, placing the basket at her side. "Are you thirsty?" She cupped her hands and slowly scooped up some cold water from the basket; holding it to the foal's muzzle.

--------------------

Settia watched as the Indian tried to get the foal to drink the water from her hands. She hoped that the foal would get the idea and drink the water. She gave a soft whimper hoping to urge the foal into drinking the water.

--------------------

Alona was relieved to see Orchu's bonded human appear. She had hands that could help them. Alona nuzzled the women when she patted her neck, and nodded her head as she went to gather water for the foal. Alona only hoped that the foal would drink it, or at least it would wash the dirt from his muzzle and mouth.

--------------------

Nipper pulled his head away from chewing the basket and jumped up tripping backwards as the strange two legged touched him. He stood again, getting used to doing it but still was wobbly; he shook his head and whinnied loudly. He was scared of the human but with the others not being alarmed it calmed him somewhat but he still kept his distance. He saw the two legged hold out something too him, the foal watched as the human placed the water bucket down and held out her hands to him, he stretched his neck out to sniff lightly at the hands, smelling the water he nipped lightly at it, sticking out his tongue to lick the cool liquid, though still trying to stay as far as he could from the human.

--------------------

Settia was relieved when the foal began to drink the water from the Indians hands. Now all they would need to do is get him to eat some grass after he had finished drinking his fill of the water.

--------------------

Alona was glad that the foal was drinking the water. She went to nuzzle the foals muzzle with hopes to wash some of the dirt off. She could tell that the foal wasn't happy in seeing the human, he wasn't use to it. So Alona remained close to him hoping he wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. Now her only hope was getting the foal to eat some grass, or at least something nutritious besides the straw in Orchu's basket.

--------------------

Settia went back to pawing at the ground to clear more of the snow away from the grass. She hoped to clear a big enough spot so the foal would have enough to eat. She thought that they may be able to get the foal to eat the grass if they ate some themselves and the foal would follow their example.

--------------------

Nipper jumped a little when Alona nuzzled his muzzle but he settled down to move a little more forward to find the bucket, he dipped his nose into the cool water and came up with a snort, he settled back into the water testing the level at which to drink at without breathing in the water. He kept drinking until there was none left, he was full now, but it wasn't the best that he was full of water, as he would eventually need some sort of nutrients soon.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:13 am

.Fradey Cats and Smart-a** Comments :: Orchu, Neferti, Izusa and Tabitha.
.Pages :: 1568 - 1569.
.Type :: Informal.

Neferti: HA you come out! I see you?re not THAT much of a fradey cat. *smirk*

--------------------

Orchu:: -snorts- And what ever gave you the impression I am one?

--------------------

Neferti: ;3 look whom just came out of their basket <3~

--------------------

Orchu:: -frowns- I came out when I was ready. I am not ashamed in the least. -nudges Neferti's shoulder-

--------------------

Neferti: Well that?s good at least! *She said kind of proud that she couldn?t answer back with a smart-a** comment* *Nudges him back* >-> so, how?s it feel to be FREE? <3

--------------------

Orchu:: -knickers lightly and nuzzles Neferti affectionately- It feels.... well kind of cold... -shivers- <3

--------------------

Izusa: Isn't nicer then me though *huffs*

--------------------

Neferti: *laughs that turn into whinnies.* Yes i guess it can be a bit cold. Better than a basket that?s for sure. At least we can actually SEE out here. *Nuzzles him back~*

Tabitha: Hello daughter~

--------------------

Orchu:: -smirks and shrugs his shoulders-

-smiles- That's true. I've had to base everything off listening so far. It's wonderful to finally be able to see what everyone and everything looks like.

--------------------

Neferti: *chuckles* Well then why not explore! You can fly so open your wings and get a good look around. When i was still in my basket Sirrus gave me a ride on his back as he flew."

--------------------

Orchu:: -stares at her in disbelief- Well.... I can try I guess... -shifts his wings uncomfortably on his back before extending them out and trotting around; flaps wings and soars around like two feet off the ground-

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:14 am

.Emerging and the Helpless Foal Again :: Orchu, Alona, and Nipper.
.Pages :: 1568 ? 1571.

Orchu was getting fidgety within his basket and decided it was time he came out. He snorted lightly and nudged the top of his basket with his nose. He knocked the top to the side some creating a gap he could squeeze through. He stuck his nose through the gap and carefully withdrawing his back legs under him he pushed himself out of the basket. His legs gave way as he tumbled out onto the frozen ground. He lifted his head up and lightly shook himself, his wings rustling gently. He sneezed and tilted onto his side.

--------------------

Alona returned to the field after finding the other foal a place to stay. She wondered where Orchu and his Indian were at because she didn't get to say thank you for helping them with the foal. She continued to where she had last seen Orchu. However when she had reached the area, she didn't see Orchu's basket anywhere. "Oh! I must have missed them" Alona said talking to herself out loud.

--------------------

Orchu was lying on his side still by the river when he noticed a mare walking across the field. He stiffened slightly at the sight of her; not recognizing the mare by appearance. Suddenly she spoke and she became familiar. Orchu perked his ears up. "Alona?" He called out; watching her intently.

--------------------

Alona ears perked up, she recognized that voice. She looked around but didn't see Orchu's basket anywhere. She instead spotted a young winged soquili foal watching her. "Orchu... is that you?" Alona said coming closer to the foal.

--------------------

Orchu watched Alona and nodded. "Yes. I just came out of my basket." Orchu rolled unsteadily onto his legs and attempted to stand up. He legs shook violently as he rose and his front legs gave way as he fell onto them; his back legs stretching out. Orchu looked around him and snorted indignantly before withdrawing his legs underneath him and lying back down.

--------------------

"Oh! Wow I told you that you would soon come out of your basket" Alona said nuzzling him. "Here if you want you can lean on me to help keep you up, that is until you are able to stand" She said cheerfully.

--------------------

"Looks like you were right." He agreed chuckling. Orchu leaned against Alona's front leg as he tried rising again. "Thank you." He held his breath as he got all four of his legs steadily under him. Orchu tentatively picked up one of his front legs; still leaning on Alona he took his first step soon followed by a second and a third as he picked up his other front leg and then one of his back. He exhaled slowly and a smile flickered over his features.

--------------------

Nipper sniffed the ground getting snow all on his nose; he was alone now, left by the river. He watched the other Soquili come out of his basket and wondered if it was the same for him, though he could not remember. He got up on wobbly legs to look for another female that might be his mother.

--------------------

Alona remained by the river splashing the coldwater around her hooves. Orchu had left to go show his human that he had emerged and Alona stayed behind. She wondered how the little foal that was there earlier was doing.

--------------------

Nipper was looking for his mother, he wasn't far from the river, mainly because he couldn't really go to far yet. He was hopping up and down, trying to understand his legs. His tummy full of water, he would be hungry soon, though he wasn't sure what he was going to eat.

--------------------

Orchu was trotting slowly over the frozen ground; he had just wandered off in search of Polar's and his teepee to show Polar he had grown. Polar had been absolutely delighted and sent Orchu off to get used to his new found freedom of using his legs. Orchu had took off back towards the river, hoping to find Alona and perhaps some other soquili to meet. As Orchu neared the river and noticed what he assumed to be the wind soquili foal Alona had tended to earlier and had said his name. Orchu neighed lighted and trotted over to him. "Hello." He said politely and nipped at his shoulder. "I'm Orchu. I was in my basket before and I think I may have met you." Orchu bowed his head and looked around. He spotted Alona and smiled. Orchu nudged the foal lightly. "Look it?s Alona." He told him. "We should go say hello." With that Orchu started walking towards her. "Alona!" Orchu called out brightly. He turned around to wait for the wind soquili before continuing towards Alona.

--------------------

Alona's ears perked up when she heard her name. It was Orchu and he had found the little foal from earlier. Alona was delighted to see them both and trotted over to them. She nuzzled the little foal and wondered if he had eaten anything.

--------------------

Nipper saw another foal coming towards him; he was confused and kicked when the Orchu nipped at his shoulder. Listening to the foal he said quietly and low. "Hello?" His ears perked up as he heard Alona, he trotted up to her and leaned against her back legs glad to see her, since he almost considered her his mother.

--------------------

Orchu nodded at Alona as she trotted over. Orchu chuckled as he heard the foal mimic him.

--------------------

Alona nuzzled the foal gently. He seemed a little confused about Orchu, but she chuckled when the foal followed what Orchu was saying. "Hello little one" Alona said as she leaned on her back leg. Alona gave Orchu a cheerful smile.

--------------------

Nipper leaned his head under Alona again looking for milk that wasn't there. He kicked his back leg making a clanking noise with his hoof when he found nothing.

--------------------

"I think the poor fellow still thinks I am his mother" Alona said to Orchu "I wonder where she is" Alona said looking around. She looked at the foal as she made the clanking noise with his hoof.

--------------------

Orchu shook his head despairingly and watched the little foal. "I haven't the slightest idea of where she would be..." Orchu's voice trailed off and he looked at the ground; his eyes unfocused.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:15 am

.Reunion :: Orchu, Cyrus, Alona, Resi, Hania, Dyami and Miakoda.
.Date :: Dec. 29, 2005.
.Pages :: 1572 ? 1579.

Orchu yawned loudly as he awoke. He turned over onto his side and saw Polar was still asleep. It must be early... Orchu thought to himself. He slowly got up and pushed the flap of the tent to the side as he walked outside to the pale blue morning sky. Orchu was too busy starting upward to notice the fresh amount of snow that had fallen from the sky over night. Orchu's legs felt very cold and he looked down abruptly and started prancing about, trying to get away from it. He snorted disdainfully and flicked his tail in annoyance. Orchu took off at a trot through the snow into the forest.

--------------------

Cyrus got up from his own resting spot, amazingly he had found a place with no snow, and it happened to be quite warm and comfortable. He shook his legs to wake up a bit. He started making his way over to a tree and he started talking to himself, softly, "I wonder what I'm going to do today. Haven't seen Resi and Zephi for awhile. I could sop by their teepees. Haven't seen Alona either or Lakota. Then again it's a bit early to go meeting them. No one is probably even up." he hadn't realized he was talking a loud. He met the creek and dipped his muzzle taking a nice long drink. His winter coat seemed to still be growing and his mane was unusually long.

--------------------

Alona went out for her morning stroll, the same as she had done every morning. She was excited to see that more snow had fallen overnight. She wondered who else would be awake to enjoy the morning as she headed into the woods.

--------------------

Orchu watched curiously as a large black stallion got up a short distance from where he was standing. Orchu backed up quietly as the soquili started walking towards a tree near him. Orchu's ears perked up as he heard the stallion mumbling to himself and he recognized the voice. Orchu's eyebrows furrowed trying to remember who the large soquili was. As the stallion arched his neck to take a drink from the nearby creek Orchu remembered who he was. Orchu trotted over happily and said brightly, "Hi Cyrus!"

--------------------

Alona continued her way into the forest until she had reached the small river. As she was bending her neck down to take a sip she heard a small voice say Cyrus's name. That must be Orchu Alona thought recognizing his voice, he must be with Cyrus. Alona decided to head over to see how things were. "Hello" Alona said as she approached them.

--------------------

Cyrus turned around at the colt curiously. Oh. I forgot a his name...Who is he...His voice his familiar. Can't place it. Cyrus was thinking of the colt's name. "Orchu!" he exclaimed after a rather long pause. "I see you finally emerged from your basket." He looked over at another familiar voice, Alona. "Hello."

--------------------

Orchu nodded at Cyrus. "Yep just yesterday!" Orchu turned to Alona as she approached and greeted Cyrus and him. "Hi Alona!" Orchu trotted around her flicking his tail with
excitement.

--------------------

"Yesterday, huh. So everything is still new to you." Cyrus remembered is time as a colt and how big the world was to him. He was actually very small for his age. Then he sprouted. (Lol, sprouted) Cyrus flickered his ears listening to them.

--------------------

"Oh! so I see you are showing Cyrus you life outside of you basket." Alona said giving a cheerful smile as she nudge him a little. "How have you been Cyrus?" Alona said pleasingly having not seen him in a while.

--------------------

Trotting through the trees as the shadows danced along her black body, the black widow could see the clearing up ahead. Smiling to herself, she tossed her head and trotted out from the trees. As crimson eyes scanned the area as sounds caught her attention. They sounded...familiar! Flicking her tail as she walked forward. Tilting her head, that looked like...Cyrus! And Alona! And a little foal she didn't know but would find out soon enough.

--------------------

"Pretty good and yourself?" he had spent the past week to himself and Lily. His excessive hair gave him a low self esteem at times, but he blew it off and didn't care about it anymore. His emerald eyes were glancing back and forth between Alona and Orchu. He looked around curiously behind him it felt as if someone were watching. Someone he knew. He arched his neck again and took another drink of water and waited for Alona's reply.

--------------------

Orchu snorted lightly. "Yes very new. Especially the cold white flakes Polar refers to as snow." Orchu shivered suddenly at the thought. He smiled at Alona and nuzzled her affectionately. Orchu saw Alona as a mother figure since he had been around her most in seemed when he had been confined within his basket; with the exception of Polar of course.

--------------------

"I've been doing fine Cyrus" Alona said cheerfully. "Oh! Orchu the snow is wonderful well at least I think it is" Alona said nuzzling Orchu back. Orchu to her, was like a little brother that she didn't have, someone she would look out for and help when he needed her. Alona could also sense someone watching them, but didn't worry too much about it. She only figured it was another soquili.

--------------------

"That's good," Alona and Orchu reminded him of Zephi's relationship with himself. Well of course now he's gotten much bigger but still the same he treated Zephi as a younger brother and the same as Resi, she's was like a little sister. Ah well, he hoped to see them soon too. "I agree with Alona besides the Autumn leaves snow is rather beautiful as well. I personally prefer the leaves." he grinned.

--------------------

Grinning to herself, they apparently hadn't figured out who was on the way! Resi trotted over towards Cyrus, with his back towards her so she could sneak up on him. Once she was close enough, she nipped his tail and whinnied. "Cyrus!" Turning to Alona, she whinnied again and trotted over to tug on her mane as well. It was nice being the same height as them. "Alona!" And then, she turned her crimson eyes to the foal and smiled. "Hi!"

--------------------

Orchu raised an eyebrow sardonically at Alona. Orchu flickered his ears as he heard a crisp trotting on the somewhat frozen ground near Alona, Cyrus and himself. The sounds were coming from a mare Orchu didn't recognize. As she approached them he rustled his mane and said, "Hello. My name is Orchu."

--------------------

"Querida! You have grown!" he exclaimed bewildered. His emerald eyes seemed to pop out of their sockets while he was trying to figure out when she was getting so big. This was the same reaction that he had when Zephi had grown so he should have been somewhat use to it but he wasn't. "How have you been Resi?" He flickered his tail that she had just nipped at.

--------------------

"Resi! Oh! May you have gotten tall" she said cheerfully. "On the bright side you can now reach for Cyrus's mane" she laughing as she remembered the day when she had first met Resi trying playfully tried to reach Cyrus's mane. "Cyrus is right Orchu, snow is great, but the leaves are better" she said giving him a wink.

--------------------

Happiness shone on the black widow's features as Resi flicked her tail. Oh! Alona was right; she could reach Cyrus' mane now. Inching closer to the stallion, she plucked at his mane playfully. "Yea! I'm tall now! It's great to see you all, I've missed you." As the colt rustled his mane, it caught her crimson gaze as she inched closer to him and nibbled on the mane. She had a thing with manes. "I'm Resi, it's nice to meet you Orchu."

--------------------

"Good job Alona, you gave her the idea of letting her get my mane." he said rather sarcastically as he grinned, realizing that Resi had already began nibbling his mane. He looked at Alona humorously.

--------------------

Orchu blinked. "Leaves? Autumn? ... What?!" He was so confused. Everything was so new to him and he didn't understand what they were talking about. Orchu raised a curious eyebrow at Resi as she nibbled on his mane. "Nice to meet you too."

--------------------

Alona laughed as Resi when she nibbled Cyrus mane "I'm sorry I didn't realize she didn't remember" she said giving Cyrus a childish innocent look. "Leaves are the green things that grow on trees in the spring and summer, and in the autumn they turn brown and fall off the trees and then we have winter" Alona said hoping to clear some of it up for Orchu.

--------------------

"Oh." Orchu stated. "It sounds lovely." He looked upward at the bare trees outlined clearly; their dark bark contrasting so freely against the pale blue glow of the winter sky. Orchu's eyes glazed over with a deep longing as he stared into the sky. His eyes began to sting from the harsh winter wind piercing them. Orchu closed his eyes and shook his head briefly before looking down to the ground coated with brown frosted leaves. Orchu stepped on one and it created and ominous crunching sound.

--------------------

Alona laughed as Orchu stepped on one of the leaves. "They are more amusing when they are blowing in the wind" she said cheerfully.

--------------------

Hania was refreshed and ready for the day. He wondered where everyone was... Shrugging, he trotted out into the field. Upon reaching a certain area, he noticed Alona along with... a foal? He blinked. Did she have a mate? Who was it? Was that her child? He closed his eyes in confusion. What in the world? I swore she was mate less last I met her. Maybe she and Sora got together? But that foal looks nothing like either of them...

--------------------

Orchu chuckled lightly. Just as Alona spoke a whoosh of crisp winter air cascaded around them; a bunch of leaves were swept off the ground and circled over their heads. Orchu reared up and tried nipping at the hovering leaves. He laughed softly and came back down onto all fours. Orchu shook his back and tossed his mane about as he trotted about. Suddenly he caught sight of a golden stallion who appeared to be watching Alona and himself. Orchu whinnied and nodded towards the soquili.

--------------------

Hania blinked as he watched the foal fly... then he realized that the young colt was one of the cousin Soquili--a wind Soquili. Neighing back in greeting while smiling, he trotted over to Alona. "Hey, Alona," Hania greeted with his usual bow. Eyeing the colt, he smiled. "And whom might you be, little flyer?" He admired the Wind Soquili; they could actually, and possibly literally, run with the wind. He wanted to reach that goal, but he knew he was only halfway every time he tried. He also envied the flyers, as well, but not so much as he admired them.

--------------------

Alona laughed as the wind picked up and tossed several leaves into the air, swirling them around. "See what did I tell you, they are much better when they are in the air" Alona said chuckling lightly. When Orchu whined to the stallion Alona turned to see Hania there. When Hania had reached them responding cheerfully Alona said "Hello Hania and how are you today?"

--------------------

"I am Orchu." He said to Hania pleasantly. Orchu trotted around, arching his neck down and scrapping leaves off of the ground with his muzzle while laughing. He trotted back to Alona and Hania and smiled from one to the other.

--------------------

"I fear I made a misinterpretation," Hania said gravely. He was smiling, however, as if amused by the sudden thought. "I'm doing fine this bright day, Alona. How about you? I noticed the other day that your leg bothered you--are you all right?" He looked at her with worried eyes. "Orchu, eh? Excellent name." Laughing, Hania added, "Little one, you sure are silly... but quite enjoyable, I admit. It's almost like having a younger brother..." Hania nuzzled Orchu in greeting. He liked children, and valued them dearly.

--------------------

"I am doing fine now Hania thank you" she giving him a smile. Alona laughed as Orchu went to scrap the leaves on the ground. "I was telling Orchu about the leaves in the autumn and how much fun it is to chase them" she said giving Orchu a small wink. However she wondered what Hania meant when he said he made a misinterpretation, a misinterpretation of what.

--------------------

Orchu grinned fondly up at Hania and nipped at his shoulder. "Polar named me. She seems highly keen on the name Orchu..." Orchu pondered his name momentarily but snorted lightly and shook his mane out again. He looked up to Hania, noticing a slight twinkle in his eye. "Little brother? Than you can be like my big brother can't you?" Orchu was growing very found of Hania already after just meeting him.

--------------------

"That's a relief," Hania said, smiling. "Well, since I saw both you and Orchu from afar, I thought that you had mated and had a foal." He grinned sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I believe that I was not entirely awake. Then I saw Orchu fly, and realized that you had not. To be honest, I thought you'd mated with our friend Loki." He laughed, brushing it off as a mistake, but then stopped immediately in case Alona became offended.

Looking down to Orchu with a smile, Hania chuckled at the dark fur-colored colt. "Big brother? Of course I'll be your big brother!!" Hania said proudly, nuzzling the foal and nipping him lightly. "Orchu, what is a game you like to play?" Hania was already becoming protective of his newfound sibling, before a sudden thought came to mind. "Wait. Who is this Polar? I've never met this Soquili."

--------------------

Orchu chuckled lightly. "Soquili? Polar is not a soquili. She is my Indian." Orchu thought for a second about the first question. "I don't exactly have a game I like to play considering I've never played any." Orchu nuzzled Hania lightly before turning to Alona and nipping affectionately at her curly mane.

--------------------

Alona laughed. "No no no, I have mated with anyone yet, Loki is too much like an older brother to me, I love him as if he was my older brother, as for Orchu, Orchu is like my little brother," she said giving Orchu a smile as she nuzzled him softly.

However when Hania said who was Polar, Alona tilted her head slightly. She knew what this question was about, Hania had never met a human had he.

--------------------

"Indian?" Hania asked curiously. He now felt naive and innocent compared to the other Soquili's out there. "What's an Indian?" He looked to Alona, wondering if she knew what an Indian was as well. "Are these 'Indians' the ones that call us Soquili?" He had often wondered why the others called themselves that... was it the influence of these creatures who called themselves "Indians"?

--------------------

Alona nodded her head in agreement with Orchu. "I have an Indian that is bonded to me as, her name is Lilly" she said. She didn't know how she was going to describe what an Indian was to him, she could scarcely tell what an Indian was to Ceylona or Loki.

--------------------

Miakoda was wandering through the Soquili fields, hoping to meet her the one Soquili who would become her bonded. As she crossed the field, she saw three Soquili. One mare, one foal, one stallion. "A family?" she whispered to herself, awed. But then she saw that the foal had wings. She gasped. A winged Soquili! I never thought I'd get to see one!!! She moved quietly so that she could watch them.

"My... Indian... gave me my name?" Hania closed his eyes, trying to remember his childhood. He couldn't remember anything but his name, and... what was this image? It was very blurry... he could remember the scent though. It was an odd scent: it was violet, mixed with a slight predator smell, but also the smell of one that protected and loved. What's this? Hania wondered. "It was not my mother who called me that?" Then again... I don't recall much from my childhood anyway... he thought sadly.

--------------------

Orchu shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know I just basically assumed since Polar gave me my name and she is bonded to me." Orchu watched Hania with great concern as he noticed Hania's expression darkened into sadness.

--------------------

Dyami came to open field, as he was just wondering around the area. He then noticed there where three soquili standing there, but he noticed the mare he recognized as Alona. He also saw a two legged, or an Indian which most called the two legers that. he wondered what they where all doing here, but shrugged it off and made his way over to where the others where nickering a greeting.

--------------------

Alona nuzzled Hania softly. She didn't' know what to say to him. She never really had a name until Lilly found her and her past wasn't something she likes to remember. She was at loss on what to do.

Alona nickered back to Dyami. It had been a while since she had seen him. She also spotted a human watching them. She didn't recognize her but guessed it must have been Dyami's.

--------------------

Miakoda gasped quietly as she saw another stallion appear. This really is the Soquili Fields... I guess the others didn't call it that for nothing after all. She chuckled to herself, before going into memory. She had lost her first Soquili who was supposed to be her bonded a long time ago, he was a beautiful golden color, very spirited, and she had named him Hania. I wonder if I'll ever see Hania again... She crept closer to get a better view of the Soquili.

Hania smiled at Alona. "I'm fine, Alona. I'm just surprised that I'm one of few Soquili that had a name... I don't remember much of my past..." Hania glanced down at Orchu. He was worrying the poor colt. "Orchu, I'm fine. I'll probably get to meet an Indian someday. Or maybe I've met one, but I don't quite remember it. I've lived by myself on the outskirts of these fields for a long time..." He looked back when he heard a nicker. "Hm?" Another stallion? I don't meet many stallions, but here comes the apprehension... again, Hania thought to himself irritably.

--------------------

Orchu looked around as he heard a nicker from behind him; it was a stallion he didn't not recognize. Orchu regarded the soquili as Alona nickered back to the unfamiliar stallion and Orchu whinnied to him. He turned back to Hania as he spoke and watched him. "If you say so." Orchu said looking down.

--------------------

Dyami smiled, "Hello Alona, long time no see around here and who might your friends here be?" He looked at the other stallion and noticed him not really liking him being here. He wondered why though but shrugged it off and made sure to keep on eye on the other stallion.

--------------------

"Well the little one is Orchu"s she responded nuzzling him softly "he is like a little brother to me, and this is Hania" she said nodding in Hania direction. "He is a friend of mine and more like and older brother to Orchu" she said giving a smile. She noticed Hania looked and recognized it immediately. It was almost the same look Loki would give Sora at times.

--------------------

Hania nuzzled Orchu, tickling the little colt on purpose. "Now, who said you could be sad? That's it, I'm not influencing you well enough!" Hania said with a laugh, then, fighting down his competitive side, greeted the colorful stallion. "A pleasure to meet you." Allowing Alona to introduce him, he reared in his usual greeting for stallions, but not too high; he was afraid he'd hurt his little brother. He could feel the tension lowering slightly. Thank the Soquili God, he thought with relief.

Miakoda took one looked at the golden-colored stallion and nearly fainted from surprise. She recognized that stallion!! One hoof was black, the other three gold. It can't be! She thought she recognized the other Soquili, but shrugged it off as an afterthought; she was too excited about finding Hania again.

--------------------

Orchu nuzzled Alona back and nodded to Dyami upon being introduced. Orchu laughed softly as Hania nuzzled him. "Hey that tickles!" He frolicked around Hania laughing and nipped at his hind quarter playfully. As Orchu was trotting about Hania he noticed an unfamiliar Indian watching them. Orchu tensed and neighed harshly before trotting behind Alona and studding the Indian.

--------------------

Dyami greeted Hania in the same way and made sure to not hurt anyone, "It?s nice to meet you too." He then turned back to Alona and chuckled," Well it seems Orchu is in good hands with the both of you." He pinned his ears back wondering what the Indian was up to.

--------------------

Alona's ears perked up as she saw that Orchu had spotted the human. She nuzzled him and said "don't worry I don't think she will do us any harm Orchu." Alona didn't want Orchu to worry about the Indian, she didn't seem to want to do any harm to them. She seemed actually a little more surprised then anything.

--------------------

Miakoda blinked as the colt neighed at her; she knew he neighed at her because he had looked straight her. Sighing because she knew she was found, she stood slowly, eyes on Hania. Walking forward slowly, she approached Hania. "...Hania?" she whispered, knowing that the horses' keen ears would hear her.

Laughing at Orchu, Hania tried to n** him when Orchu neighed at something. Turning to look, he started. Wha...? He stayed where he was, too stunned to do anything. That is, until he heard his name. Now he was really startled. What...? Ah! Hania winced in pain as a headache came upon him. Mia... Miakoda? The name came to him, and he started forward, instantly recognizing her. "I... I know this girl..." Hania looked around at the others, smiling. "I remember now! I was kidnapped... and left here in the fields to die... I remember... feeling sad... and alone..." Hania stepped forward and nuzzled Miakoda. "She's my bonded. You were right, Orchu; I was named by an Indian.. and now I remember everything."

Miakoda gasped when Hania stepped forward after a moment's hesitation to nuzzle her. He seemed to be speaking to the other Soquili, but she was too happy to notice. "Hania... I've missed you," she whispered, petting him gently. She smiled to the other Soquili, bowing her head a little to show her respect.

--------------------

Orchu relaxed at Alona's words and snorted softly. Orchu watched Hania curiously as he approached the Indian. Orchu cautiously followed Hania over to the girl. She smells interesting... Orchu thought to himself hoping the girl had food. Orchu neighed softly and sniffed inquisitively at the girl.

--------------------

Alona didn't move, she didn't want to seem to get in the way of the reunion. She remained standing there, watching Orchu and Hania.

--------------------

Dyami snorted with ears pined back as the Indian came closer. it seemed Hania remembered this Indian and was his bonded, but that did not it did not help still Dyami did not trust Indian?s at all.

--------------------

Miakoda giggled at the winged colt. "Hungry?" she knew those sugar cubes and carrots would come in handy! Pulling out a sugar cube, she handed it to the colt. "Here you go! I wonder what your name is? You're so cute!" she said, giggling. She was happy; she had found Hania, and now she wouldn't be made fun of anymore for now having a Soquili. She continued to pet Hania. "You've grown handsomely, Hania... I'm glad you weren't lonely." Little did she know of what had happened to Hania...

Hania nuzzled Miakoda a little more, then backed away to allow his Indian to play with Orchu. He looked over to Alona and Dyami, looking far happier and less lonelier than he used to look. "Alona! Can you believe it? I'm... I don't know how to describe this feeling," he said happily, before nipping at Orchu teasingly. "Hey! That's no fair! Your adorableness is taking the attention of Miakoda," he laughed.

--------------------

Alona laughed as Hania joy filled the area. "Of course I can believe it Hania of course I can" she said giving him a joyous smile.

--------------------

Miakoda finished playing Orchu, and went over to hug Hania. "I'll come back soon, Hania," she whispered to the golden stallion. "For now, I'm just happy that I've found my beautiful bonded Soquili. I'll see you again... and maybe I'll see your friends again, too." Smiling, she petted him and began the walk home. It was getting late.

Whinnying a goodbye to Miakoda, Hania tosses his head, his mane flying to the other side of his head. "Well, Alona--I'm glad you believe it." He smiled at the pretty mare, and grinned at Dyami. "You're an interesting one, Dyami. I have to get going now--maybe I'll see you all sometime later on. Bye everyone..." Hania trotted over to Orchu and nuzzled the colt. "I'll see you later, Orchu. I have to get going back to my place." He trotted in the opposite direction of his bonded human; after all, he lived on the other side of the Soquili Fields.

--------------------

Dyami chuckled at Hania, ?Hehehe we will meet again, and ciao." He watched as the Hania and his bonded left.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:16 am

.Helllloooo Orrrcchuuuu :: Orchu, Settia, Nipper and Alona.
.Pages :: 1583 ? 1586.

Settia trotted over to Orchu who had finally come out of his basket. "Well! I am glad to see you have finally come out of your basket!" She said to him happily.

--------------------

Orchu nodded. "Yes! It was getting pretty uncomfortable..." Orchu nuzzled Settia. "How have you been?"

--------------------

Settia smiled and nuzzled Orchu back."I can imagine it would be uncomfortable." she said as she tossed her head, shaking out her mane. "I am good. I am having fun meeting others of our kind. There are so many." She said swishing her tail.

--------------------

Orchu laughed lightly. "Very true. I just met Hania and Dyami earlier today." Orchu shook his mane and rustled his feathery wings gently. "It's so odd; I mean... and yeah there are so many soquili to meet and things to learn about now that I'm out of my basket." He smirked slightly and tilted his head.

-------------------

Nipper having semi mastered his walking, walked around the chilly feild swinging his head, in search of Alona. "Helllooooooooooo helllloooo heelohelo hheeooo."

--------------------

Settia chuckled. "I have met Hania. He is rather different." she said still chickling. "So far I have met you, Alona, Sora, Hania and Spirit Sprite. There is a lot for me to learn as well. I am not used to being around others very much."

--------------------

Orchu chuckled. "Hania is like an older brother to me. We get along quite well." He pondered his encounter with Hania and remembered the Indian girl that was Hania's bonded. "Hmm... I've met Alona, Cyrus, Resi, Sora, Hania, Dyami, Spirit Sprite, a wind soquili foal and you of course." Orchu heard a faint voice not to far from Settia and himself and he looked around curiously. He then noticed the wind soquili foal from yesterday. "Hey look..." Orchu nodded his head in the direction of the foal so Settia would notice him. "We should go over and say hello to him." Orchu looked back at Settia and nipped at her shoulder lightly.

--------------------

"Well, if it isn't the little foal from yesterday!" Settia said happily after Orchu nipped her shoulder for her to look in that direction. "I agree with you. We should go over and see how he is doing. I think he just said or called out hello." she commented to Orchu and they began to walk over to the foal.

--------------------

Alona had left the forest to go back to the field. She thought she had heard voices but wasn't quite sure if she had or not. Approaching the field she noticed Orchu and Settia, and the small foal from yesterday. She trotted out and greeted them all with a nicker of happiness.

--------------------

Nipper noticed the red female and the black foal from yesterday, he trotted up to them when they started to talk to him. "Orcuuu" He said as he poked his nose under the red female to look again for milk.

--------------------

Settia gave a slight jump as the foal nudge her tummy again looking for milk. She gently nuzzled him away and looked up when she heard a happy nicker. She turn to see Alona coming across the field to meet them. "Alona, it is nice to see you again!" she said happily.

--------------------

Orchu trotted over to the the foal with Settia. He flicked his ears around when a delightful nicker caught his attention. He saw Alona trotting over to them and he neighed lightly to greet her. Orchu watched as the wind soquili stuck his nose under Settia belly and laughed softly when the foal said his name. "Yes I'm Orchu. Who are you?" Orchu nuzzled the little foal affectionately.

--------------------

"Hello Settia... I see the foal is still a little hungry" she said seeing the foal looking for milk again. She chuckled a little watching him. "It seems he still remembers your name Orchu" she said nudging him.

--------------------

Settia chuckled herself. "I think he is still a bit hungry. But it is good that he remembers Orchu's name. At least he's beginning to learn." she said and still chuckling and looked down at the foal.

--------------------

Orchu playfully nipped at Alona. "So it seems... and yes learning is a progression." He grinned. Orchu nudged the foal lightly and snorted. "Maybe we should try to find some food for him... Isn't there an apple tree just outside the village?" Orchu asked timidly. He hadn't been to the apple tree before but he swore he recalled Polar mentioning it.

--------------------

Settia tilted her head to the side at the mention of an apple tree. "I am not sure. I have never been to the apple tree to know if there is one. But that would definitely been something nutritious for the foal to eat."

--------------------

Nipper sniffed Orchu and nipped at his shoulders when he "Orchu! name! Orchu! orrrrrrrchhhhhhhhhhuuuu" He said and reared pouncing off in Alona?s direction when he saw her, swinging his tail happily.

--------------------

"There wouldn't be any apples on a tree at this time of the year, would there" she said looking at Settia, "But they may be a few good left on the ground, but I don't know where the tree would be at" she said looking around.

--------------------

Settia pawed at the ground while thinking. "I don't know if there would be any still on the tree. There could be some frozen there but most of them will be frozen under the snow. That?s if they weren't all eaten before the snow fell." Settia looked around also. She had no clue where the village even was let alone where the apple tree was.

--------------------

Orchu sighed. "Well since none of us know where the tree is right off we can go look for it perhaps... or maybe one of our Indian's has food that we could give him?" Orchu looked to Alona and Settia with an expression of hope on his face.

--------------------

Nipper leaned against Alona twitching his ears back and forth, it wasn't until now that he had noticed Orchu's wings. His ears went up straight and he trotted back over to Orchu, looking back a couple times to make sure Alona was still there. He sniffed Orchu's wings and tried to n** at the feathers seeing if they were edible.

--------------------

Alona laughed as she watched the young foal. "He seems to be amused by your wings" Alona said nuzzling the foal trying to get his attention away from Orchu's wings. "Lilly leaves a basket of apples out for anyone who passes by to have some, we could try and see if they is anything left" Alona said looking at Settia.

--------------------

"Lilly? Would she be your bonded human?" Settia asked. "In any case, that would be a good idea. The walk might even keep him busy enough so he wont try to eat Orchu's wings!" she added with a chuckle.

Just then Settia began to think about her own bonded human Skye and wandered what she was doing. "I think I am going to go and find Skye, my Indian and see what she is up to. So I will see you guys later." she said politely before leaving the group.

--------------------

Orchu's ears pinned back as something tugged at his wings. He looked around and saw the foal chewing on them. Orchu sighed and extended him wing upward so the foal couldn't reach his feathers easily anymore. Orchu nodded at Alona. "That sounds like a good idea." Orchu kept his eye on the foal to make sure he didn't try to eat his feathers anymore.

--------------------

"Well then, lets see if we can get this little fellow to follow us to the basket, it isn't far" she said nudging the little foal toward the direction they needed to go.

--------------------

Nipper watched Orchu lift his wing from his mouth and he tried to stand on his hind legs to reach Orchu?s wings. His own wings spread wide to try and keep his own balance. Catching sight of his own wings from the corner of his eye, he went back to all hooves and started doing circles trying to n** his own wings.

--------------------

Alona laughed as she watched the little foal chase his own wings around in a circle. However she didn't want to leave him there too long or he would make himself dizzy and sick. She went to nuzzle him softly in hopes of leading him toward the basket.

--------------------

Nipper shook his head a little dizzy, he flapped his wings like he had newly found them and let out a whiney. "Hello! Hello!" He said trotting off after Alona to be by her side.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:17 am

.Snow Capped Basket :: Orchu and Kinguyakkii.
.Pages :: 1585 ? 1588.

The icy basket remained buried under the snow, preparing for its time to open and for the foal inside to come into the world. It was getting impatient though. Though the time would come soon enough, it didn't like having to wait.

--------------------

Orchu was frolicking playfully about in the snow when he approached the top of a peculiar light blue object piercing the evenly layered snow. Orchu sniffed at it curiously before nipping lightly at it.

--------------------

The basket felt itself jostled as something outside occurred. It was hard to tell what was going on, but something was. Kicking at the side of the basket lightly, Kinguyakkii made a soft whinny.

--------------------

Orchu trotted around the basket as he heard the whinny. He backed up a few paces before poking interestedly at the basket with his muzzle. Orchu trotted about the basket again and snorted lightly before neighing. Orchu waited impatiently and rustled his soft wings about his sides.

--------------------

Kinguyakkii again kicked the side of the basket, still not doing much more than knocking more of the cold snow out of the way. The basket that was revealed under was shimmering in different shades of blue. Not that the colt inside could see it or anything. All King could see was darkness.

--------------------

Orchu stared at the basket in awe as the snow lightly cascaded off of it to the side. Orchu chuckled lighted and nudged the basket. "Hi little basket. I'm Orchu." Orchu flicked his tail and continued trotting around it; hoping for a response.

--------------------

King didn't know what to say as he heard the first voice ever to speak to him. He kicked a little more and cried out. Its dark.. why is it so dark? Perhaps it was supposed to be dark, but well... it was darker than he wanted. Kinguyakkii desired the light of the night sky, he wanted to see it. When can I come out?

--------------------

Orchu watched the basket jerk and he frowned slightly. Orchu snorted lightly and stuck his nose within the basket before withdrawing it. He nickered and started to n** at the feathers attached to the basket. "I just came out of my basket yesterday." Orchu stated. "I was in my basket for a long time... it was so great to finally be able to come out." Orchu nudged the basket again with his muzzle. "I'm sure you like to come out wouldn't you? You sure seem feisty." Orchu laughed lightly to himself.

--------------------

Kinguyakkii pressed his nose to that of the one that had stuck his head into the basket for a moment, a shocked sound coming from him. Something warm was out there.. that was what was talking. He tried to stick his own muzzle out but the basket lid just smacked him as if telling him to get back inside. I want out to play.. He muttered sadly, though he knew it was still likely too soon.

--------------------

Orchu laid down next to the basket and placed his cheek gently against the light blue woven surface. He sighed contently and yawned. "I'm kind of tired." He chuckled to himself. "I've been doing nothing but fooling around all day it seems. Chasing leaves is fun." Orchu was hopeful the foal within the basket would mimic him or something.

--------------------

Inside the basket the foal gave up trying to escape. Kinguyakkii had come to the realization that this wasn't his time. He listened to the words of the one outside his prison, and nodded a bit. It must be night.. or near morning or something. He was kind of sleepy too. Well maybe it was just the suggestion that someone was sleepy that was making him sleepy. Whatever it was, he yawned and settled down, curling up to the side of the basket where the other was. It was nice having some company, even if they were warm.

--------------------

Orchu's ears flickered about and he heard a soft yawn from within the basket. He chucked softly. "Tired are you? You go from feisty to tired in one second imagine that!" Orchu had a faint tone of mock surprise in his voice as he expressed light humor to the basket. Orchu felt a few wet drops descend upon his nose and he looked curiously up into the steel blue night sky; thousands of tiny white crystals were floating from the heavens. Orchu stuck out his tongue a caught a few. "Hey it's snowing. It's so beautiful. Shame you can't see it." Orchu looked back at the basket fondly.

--------------------

The little nose poked out of the side of the basket again, trying to get to the snow. Try as he may though, he couldn't stick his head out far enough to see. How unfair was that? Sighing in dejection the foal pulled back into the basket again and lay down. He would have to just keep waiting.

--------------------

Orchu watched the nose of the soquili poke out from the folds and then withdraw. He laughed lightly and nipped at the Soquili's muzzle before it was withdrawn. "I wish I knew your name." Orchu sighed lightly a grin on his features. "Then I could tell Alona how I had met you instead of simply referring to you as 'a basket'." Again he laughed to himself. "I wonder when you will come out. We'll have loads of fun playing games and chasing leaves once you do I'm sure."

--------------------

The sleepy foal murmured. I am King.. Or.. Kinguyakkii He couldn't help the feeling of sleepiness he was feeling run over him. He didn't know who the other was that was being mentioned, and didn't really understand it, but knew that.. somehow there was more than just this one on the other side of the basket. I.. go sleepy now.. He murmured.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:18 am

.Falling from the Sky :: Orchu and Pallaton.
.Date :: Dec. 31, 2005.
.Pages :: 1614 ? 1616 : Continued on Aim.

The palomino stallion walked around the forced, head down, ears up and eyes searching the ground for food-- he didn't expect any apples up in the trees, maybe something on the round? This is why he disliked winter-- too little food.

--------------------

Orchu was trotting through the snow, his tail flicking around. He noticed a palomino stallion walking through the snow and snorted. He slowly cantered over to him and nodded. "Hello. I'm Orchu." He said pleasantly.

--------------------

Pallaton's ears swiveled to the side and soon his head was up, only to his surprise, the bearer of the voice wasn?t as big as he thought-- obviously, Palla hadn?t really met any foals. Not to mention, this one had wings! Two surprises at a time! " Hello Orchu! I'm Pallaton. " The stallion nodded, looking down at the foal. He didn't really remember being so small, but that?s probably because when he was a foal, Pallaton had never stopped to see his reflection in the water-- or compare his size to those of other horses.

--------------------

Orchu grinned sheepishly and flicked his ears. "Nice to meet you Pallaton." Orchu shook his mane and gently rustled his feathery wings. He admired Pallaton's coat and scrutinized him briefly. "How are you?" Orchu asked politely. He tilted his head and waited for a response from the stallion.

--------------------

He looked at the foal giving a nod. " I'm fine, and its good to meet you too! " The stallion said, looking curiously at his wings, could he fly with those? Palla knew how jumping was, he did it ever so often, but never fly.

--------------------

Orchu trotted blissfully around Palla and nipped at his tail before nuzzling against his shoulder. Orchu felt a surge of fire inside him and felt incredibly hyper. He trotted back in forth in front of Palla. "Hey Palla, Can I call you that? We should do something Palla!" Orchu's eyes sparkled mischievously as he talked rapidly. "We should play a game or something!" Orchu shook his head vigorously in a nod and lightly bucked a few times; his wings ruffling wildly.

--------------------

Were foals always this fun? If so Palla regretted never having met one before! He laughed. "Sure! Palla sounds better then Pallaton." He chuckled, before poking the foal with his nose. "Your it." Said the palomino simply, before trotting away from the dark colored foal, looking back, tail swishing playfully, a smile playing across his face, if there was something that Palla liked to do, was run!

--------------------

Orchu blinked a few moments staring dumbfounded after Palla. I'm it? ... Oh! This must be the tag game Alona and Hania mentioned if I remember correctly. Orchu thought to himself. He smirked and swished his tail before rearing up a tad and trotting after Palla. His stride was smaller than Palla's due to his size but he didn't let this discourage him. Orchu picked up his pace to a canter and snorted; tossing his head about as he chased after Palla.

--------------------

Pallaton smiled now that the foal followed, he looked forward, only speeding his pace a little bit, as he had been going slow waiting for Orchu to give chase. He shook his blond mane out of his face, before giving a nice big turn to exit the forest, he found tag better for an open place, or else it looked more like hide and seek. On his way out, he neatly leapt over a bush that was in his way, when they had no leaves, ramming into them was even worse-- nothing to at least block the branches a bit.

--------------------

Orchu pursued Palla out of the forest and skidded to a halt as he saw Palla leap over a large bush that was barren of leaves. Orchu backed up a few paces and stared at the bush. I can do this. Orchu thought. I just have to not trip or get my leg caught on one of the branches... Orchu stared doubtfully at the bush and sighed. Polar would be disappointed if she found out you were afraid of jumping over a stupid bush. He thought. Orchu snorted fiercely and flicked his tail. He began cantering; a new determination arising within him. As he reached the bush he catapulted off his back legs and his wings extended. Orchu flapped his gleaming wings and touched down gracefully on the other side of the bush; continuing the chase after Palla.

--------------------

When Palla had chanced looking back at the foal, he had looked just as he pretty much glided over the bush, his wings spread-- this one probably could fly! Palla wanted to see it, but like he'd just be all 'Hey can you fly? ', that was quite. Rude, even for him. Instead, he just continued on, sometimes stomping his hind hooves on the ground for sharp tree dodges, and impulse.

--------------------

Orchu was growing frustrated of dodging trees and other sharp objects Palla seemed to be drawn to time after time again. Orchu picked up his stride and using he wings to propel him he caught up to Palla and nipped at his hind quarter; stopping abruptly he called out, "You're it Palla!" He stuck his tongue out at his playfully and veered around; cantering off in the opposite direction.

--------------------

Palla let out a neigh, that could be in place of a laugh and turned neatly, galloping after the foal, though purposely not caching up-- if he wanted, he could just jolt forward and catch the foal easily, but what was the fun of tag if it was over so quickly?

--------------------

Orchu whinnied lightly in response to Palla's neigh. He threw his head about as he galloped around; enjoying the breeze and running about with Palla. Orchu heard a screech and looked up into the misty blue skies, spotting an eagle soaring high over head. Orchu gazed at it and imagined himself jumping into the winds and them carrying him away towards the magnificent bird. Orchu had lost his senses and spread his wings out again catching the wind just right. He swerved in the air; flying after the eagle. Orchu blinked curiously awaking from his reverie as he flew and noticed the eagle was swooping closer to the ground and was gliding in his direction. Orchu couldn't feel his legs pounding against the ground anymore and he looked down with curiosity. To his bewilderment the ground was yards away. Orchu let out a frightened whinny and began falling; his wings no longer supporting him as he panicked.

--------------------

Pallaton was very amazed as the foal got sky born, almost getting in trance by it, flying must be so good.. But he did like his earthbound limit. But then, he started to fall, and Palla immediately hit full thrust, dashing forward like he'd never tried before. "Fly Orchu! Fly!" He called, now standing on his hind hooves below the falling foal. "Spread your wings!" Palla wasn?t worried about the foal dropping on him, rather because horses weren?t made for caching anything, and even if they did, it was horrible. Not to mention, the only way he?d be able to catch Orchu was with his back-- and, well, that would be rather uncomfortable for both of them.

--------------------

Orchu heard Palla shouting at him and his mind screeched at him to listen to Palla. He tried following Palla with his eyes but became dizzy as he rapidly descended. He contorted his legs against his stomach in fear and closed his eyes as he fell; concentrating on spreading his wings. Air resistance was tremendously beating upon his wings; keeping them folded against his body. Orchu spread his wings out just before impact with the ground and he glided the last ten feet to the ground slowing drastically. His legs dragged upon the ground and he slumped upon the hard earth; his wings laid unusually outward.

--------------------

Palla quickly followed after the foal, stopping with a skid at his side, nudging Orchu's shoulder. "Orchu? Are you okay..?" He spoke in a soft tone, hoping the foal didn't get hurt, and if he did, not anything serious. He couldn?t just handle the idea of watching someone get hurt right in front of him, and he unable to do anything. "You flew." He said moments after, but merely to himself.

--------------------

Orchu's body twitched and shivered as he lay on the ground. His body was sore from the rough landing and his head was pounding. He heard Palla talking to him; yet his words were merely utterances Orchu wasn't able to understand. Orchu's eyes fluttered opened and he view spun around him in a haze of clouded thoughts. He twisted around gently to stare up at Palla who was hovering over him. What happened? Orchu thought to himself; yet he already knew the answer. He didn't want to cope with the realization at the moment. "I flew?" He whispered to Palla. Orchu shut his eyes again and rolled onto his legs to stand up but found he didn't posses the strength to do so.

--------------------

Pallaton nodded, looking at the colt with a smile. His tail gave a small twitch, and he looked around. "Do you want to rest or can you get up? I don't want it looking like I just murdered you!" He joked, before bending his legs to lay by the foal.

--------------------

Orchu opened his eyes again and folded his wings upon his back. "I guess I can try to stand up..." He looked down at the ground. "My legs don't hurt too bad; It's just my head is throbbing." Orchu leaned lightly against Palla and pushed himself up to the point he was standing. He took a few steps to make sure his legs functioned properly and looked at Palla. "I think I'll be ok..." He added with a light snort.

--------------------

Palla got up after the foal, walking after it. "Do you have a home or do you just wander around? Because if you do, I think you should go home, or at least find a safe place to rest." He said with a nod, looking about. He didn't trust this place too much when it came to being hurt. Especially in winter. It was good for the foal that it could fly, Palla couldn?t imagine a potential foal predator that flew, but he pretty much knew that the foal was probably a little to.. Soar? To be fluttering around again, and probably startled.

--------------------

Orchu rustled his feathery wings. "I have a home... Polar and I live in a teepee in the mountains." He nodded briefly. "I should probably go home now like you said... Polar might be worried about me..." Orchu looked at Palla for a minute and shook his mane. "I'll see you around Palla. Thank you for a fun game of tag." Orchu grinned and flicked his tail. With that he turned away and cantered off.

--------------------

Palla whinnied a goodbye, hoping the foal would be alright before trotting off in his own direction, he should probably go check on Brat, see if she was well settled in that.. Teepee of her?s.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:18 am

.Basket Rebellion :: Orchu, Kinguyakkii, Kanti, Celendria and Hania.
.Date :: Jan. 1, 2006.
.Pages :: 1619 ? 1626.

Kinguyakkii's basket still remained in a drift of snow, though it was unburied now and thus able to be bathed in moonlight as well as the cold around it. King was a little lonely though, he had been spoken too and comforted once, and now he desired that feeling again. Perhaps soon he would be out of the basket to play, as that is what the one speaking to him had suggested would happen at some point.

--------------------

Orchu was trotting lightly through the snowy terrain. The silvery moonlight was cascading over the frozen land and all was silent. A shroud of steel blue velvet was blanketing the sky. Orchu was wandering aimlessly about after not being able to sleep in his teepee. Once Polar had fallen asleep Orchu set off; not going anywhere in particular. Orchu came to a frozen pond which reflected the moonlight with a glamorous hint. Orchu looked around the pond and a light blue basket with dark blue accents caught his eye. Orchu walked over to it and nudged it gently. "Hi you." He chuckled. "It seems you are fond of dark winter nights." Orchu snorted lightly at the basket.

--------------------

King shifted in the basket and tried to stick his nose out, recognizing the greeting of the only one to have spoken to him... ever. He tried to whicker softly and pulled back in. Yes.. I like the cold, it feels nice. I still want to come out and play. Can I come out soon? He was aware that it would take more than permission to let him out of the basket, but he could still hope.

--------------------

Kanti was getting a little impatient with the basket. She had only been in there for a week or so, but she wasn't to happy about being in it. Lilly and Alona decided to talk her out for their night walk and stopped a moment to look at something. Bleh, I?m tired of them carrying me, I want out now, Kanti thought as she kicked the basket. She felt the basket slide just a little. Hmmm, Kanti thought and kicked the basket again. It slide just a little more. That?s it, Kanti thought and gave the basket another good kick, however this time the basket didn't slide just a little bit, but started to slide down much quicker down the slope from want Kanti had participated it would do. The basket hit a small snow drift and started to tumble down even quicker make Kanti a little sick as she began to rotate around in a circle. Posh, the basket replied as it hit the snow drift near Steal's basket. I am never doing that again. Kanti thought as her head wobbled a little from the dizziness.

--------------------

Orchu tilted his ears as he heard snow shifting from a steep hill to his left. He watched as snow slid down the slope; followed by a brown basket. Orchu raised his eyebrows and stared at it as it rolled down the hill. Orchu whinnied lightly as the basket came to rest in the snow next to the light blue basket. Orchu shied curiously and walked around the basket. He nipped curiously at it. "Hello?" He asked tentatively. He gently nudged the light blue basket again before sticking his nose near the brown one and snorted.

--------------------

Kanti heard a voice say hello. It wasn't Alona's voice, or Lilly's. "Hello, who's there, you don't sound like Lilly or Alona, who are you" she said wiggling herself around in the basket to trying to find the source of the voice.

--------------------

Orchu chuckled lightly and tilted his head. Orchu nudged the side of the basket gently. "My name is Orchu. I am a friend of Alona. What is your name?" And walked curiously around the basket and laid down in between the two basket and began nipping at the blue and red dream catcher on the brown basket.

--------------------

Kanti nudged basket back where she saw Orchu had nudged it. "My name is Kanti, you are a friend of Alona" she said asking wondering who he was and how he looked like.

--------------------

Orchu neighed lightly and tossed his mane. "Hello Kanti." He grinned cheekily at the basket. "Yes, I've known Alona since I was a basket. She is like an older sister to me and a mother figure." Orchu swished his tail and tilted his ears around.

--------------------

Kanti wrinkled her face up a little in disgust. Alona, a mother figure, bleh, she just seemed to get in her way of getting out of the basket. "So you were in a basket too! How do I get out of this thing" she said nudging the basket. "Alona is a mother figure, she just seems too keep me in this basket"

--------------------

Orchu laughed lightly. "Yes I was. And I merely pushed the top off when I was strong enough to. I was in my basket about a month." Orchu stared at the basket. "She's doing it for your own good." Orchu stifled a yawn and rustled his wings.

--------------------

Celendria paused as the wind rushed by as she looked to the sky. A couple more months would ensue cold days filled with glistening snow and ice for miles to see. She breathed in the temperature as her ears flicked back and forth. Lately she had met other Soquili, and she was happy. She was happy now. Perhaps others would appear as the previous day. Her thoughts traveling like wings on the wind.

--------------------

"A whole month! I don't think I can wait that long" Kanti cried out loud. She wasn't ready to spend a whole month in the little basket; she was already impatient enough as it was. A whole month seemed almost like a whole eternity. She started wiggle again. Patients was not one of her virtues she was getting tired of being carried and taken care of, Alona seemed kind enough, but Kanti wanted to do things her way, and by herself and this basket wasn't helping.

--------------------

Hania returned to the fields, hoping to catch a glimpse for any of his friends. He shivered slightly with the cold, as winter had yet to be over, but he didn't mind the crisp air. Less annoying bugs to smack away, anyway. Deciding to take a leisure canter, he took off, just cantering for the feel of moving.

--------------------

Orchu frowned thoughtfully. "Don't worry Kanti. You'll probably be out in a week or less. I had to wait till my wings fully developed." Orchu pondered this statement. "You don't have wings do you?" He inquired politely. Orchu looked around as he waited for a response and caught sight of a mare with a shiny blue coat not to far away. She was appreciating the sky apparently and Orchu neighed lightly to her, his ears tilting towards her.

--------------------

Celendria tossed her head and lowered her gaze from the sky. The grass was still plentiful yet it was coarse and hard to digest. She scrunched her nose in disgust at the taste. Sighing she walked on watching for other Soquili. Her mind always wandering in unison with her surroundings. A voice traveled across the breeze and she stopped in her pace. She smiled gently and whinnied in response.

--------------------

Hania continued on his canter when he spotted the beautiful, sky-colored mare from the other day. Blinking as he recalled not getting her name, he slowed to a trot and trotted over to her, bowing as he reached her. "Hello," he said gently, smiling a little. "I believe we've met, but I never caught your name." Straightening, he grinned widely. "If you didn't catch my name from before, it is Hania."

--------------------

"No I don't have any wings, not that I know of, and thank goodness, I hope I am out in a week or less, this basket is quite bothersome" she said nudging around it again. "Who are you neighing at" Kanti asked wondering who else was there.

--------------------

Orchu looked down at the basket. "I don't know right off.... hold on Kanti." He whispered. Orchu stood over and trotted over the mare. "Hello my name is Orchu. Who are you?" He nodded to her and smiled. Just then Hania trotted over. Orchu grinned broadly. "Hey Hania!" Orchu nipped lightly at his shoulder.

--------------------

Celendria also heard a familiar voice that she had met the day before. It was Hania whom was very handsome. But it was polite to think that way let alone show it. She smiled in spite of herself anyways. "Hello Hania. My name is Celendria. I am honored to meet others in these vast lands."

--------------------

Hania blinked as he saw his little brother Orchu. "Orchu!" he said, delighted to see the little flyer again. Nuzzling hello to the little colt, he grinned down at him. "It's been a while! How've you been?" Hania loved foals and colts and fillies as much as he loved mares, okay, so he admitted that he was a ladies' stallion, but it didn't matter to him. He was respectful of the mares, he could promise that. "Any new games or friends, Orchu?" He asked, smiling. "A beautiful name, yours is," he replied to Celendria. He hoped a little flirting wouldn't insult her. "It's a pleasure to meet you again."

--------------------

Celendria smiled at the youth as she had never met one such so young. "I am Celendria. Hello to you Orchu." she mused and tossed her head in greeting. This was turning out to be a really good day for introductions. She turned to Hania and felt a rush of her cheeks glow red. Lowering her gaze her eyes peered though her silken mane. "It is wonderful to talk with you again." she said regaining her composure. "So you two are siblings? Forgive me for being naive, but I've never met one so young.?

--------------------

Kanti wasn't too happy about being left there. "Ugh, stupid basket." she said giving it another kick. She heard the other voices and didn't recognize any of them. She continued to kick the basket hoping it would open or at least move but no luck came to her.

--------------------

Orchu smiled. "Hello Celendria." Orchu turned back to Hania. "Yeah it has been awhile." He said thoughtfully. "I've had it rough lately I guess you could say... I fell while I was flying the other day." He was embarrassed and ashamed; although the heat radiating off his cheeks was not seen over his black coat. "Palla and I played tag the other day and I actually just met someone new! You both should come meet Kanti!" He nodded enthusiastically.

--------------------

Hania smiled, while fighting the blush that was slowly appearing on his face. He knew his face was a slight pink, but Celendria's face looking red with the contrast of her blue coat made her strangely appealing and even more beautiful than before. "Ah... Orchu is related from our cousins, the Wind Soquili. I consider him my younger brother because I am very fond of young ones, and he just so happens to be my favorite," said Hania, managing to relax with the change in topic and nipping at Orchu gently. "You fell? Are you all right? And who is Palla?" Hania asked, concerned and confused. Shrugging, he smiled at Celendria. "Seeing as my brother wishes for us to meet someone, shall we go and greet them?"

--------------------

Celendria nodded to Hania shaking her red from her cheeks. "That sounds wonderful. I'd love to meet others like our kind. And Orchu you have wings?" she said with curiousity inspecting them. "And you fell? My were you injured at all?" She frowned and looked quite concerned.

--------------------

Hania nuzzled Orchu. "Seems like your fine, colt. That's the it should be, to be a strong stallion so that when you get a mate when you're older you can protect your mare." Hania was still fighting his blush, but smiled at Celendria. "Let us go greet some more of our kind, shall we?" He couldn't believe just how gorgeous Celendria was. He'd met plenty of beautiful mares, most of them his good friends, but Celendria was something else.

--------------------

Orchu sighed. "I'm fine; I just panicked. And Pallaton is a Palomino Stallion I met." He spread out his wings and nodded at Celendria. "Yes; I have wings which I can fly with." He snorted lightly. "Kanti is just over there." He gestured with a nod of his head and trotted over to her basket. "Kanti..." He stated lightly, nudging her basket. "Hania and Celendria and here to meet you." Orchu looked up at them and waited.

--------------------

"Hello I'm Kanti," Kanti said responding to Orchu nudge. "Heellooo!!! Nice to meet you...well it would be nicer when I am out of this basket." she said giving it another slight kick. She was getting tired of kicking it so much. She wanted to get out fast she was very impatient.

--------------------

Hania blinked down at the basket. "Is she stuck in there?" he inquired quietly. Smiling anyway, he greeted the basket, feeling a bit strange. "Hello, Kanti. I'm Hania." He inspected the basket, and to his surprise, scented a foal-filly. He stood and backed away so that Celendria could take a look. "I do believe I smell a filly in there. Seems like she'll grow to be beautiful just like all the other mares..." Hania caught himself staring at Celendria and quickly averted his gaze so that he could fight his blush. A mare had never made him blush this much before!

--------------------

Celendria looked at the basket and tilted her head. "There's a Soquili in there?" she said with confusion. Her face flushed that she was an adult and didn't realize these things. She had to laugh in spite of herself. The ice mare peered at it in pure curiousity. First there were wings and now a basket. She looked back to Hania and just blinked in her happiness of meeting everyone. "This is simply wonderful if I haven't said it before."

--------------------

Hania beamed at the mare. "I'm thrilled that you're happy, Celendria." Her name pretty much rolled off his tongue, but he glanced back at Orchu and Kanti, well, the basket she in, to hide his blush. It was becoming harder and harder to maintain his composure. "So, Kanti, I can tell you are ready to leave your basket," Hania teased gently. "When you're free, there'll be many Soquili to show you the wide, open world."

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:19 am

.Basket Rebellion Part Two :: Orchu, Celendria, Alona, Pallaton, Kanti and Kinguyakkii.
.Date :: Jan. 1, 2006.
.Pages :: 1630 ? 1636.

Celendria stood by the basket in her own thoughts, giddy from her day thus far. She then looked to the sky and closed her eyes once more. Another chilled breeze of the afternoon was hinting its arrival. Could be a cold night was closing in. She couldn't feel the chill but she knew the others could. She wondered if the cold bothered them. It was a simple query but she decided on furthering it. A tiny shimmer of a snow flake drifted down as it landed upon the ice mare's nose. She looked cross eyed at it as the beautiful creation melted into a wet area on her muzzle.

--------------------

"I am right behind you" Alona said galloping after Palla. She could feel the cold wind hiss around her as the ground pound beneath her hooves. She felt quite excited being able to run. She decided it would be best to stay close to Pallaton, she didn't know where they were going but it didn't matter, as long as she ran, she was happy.

--------------------

Palla closed his eyes for a few moments, shaking his head with muzzle in the air, the wind felt so good, hitting against his chest and his mane swaying against the wind. Opening his eyes again, he lowered his head slightly, ears folding back so the wind wouldn?t just burst in, hooves pouncing against the ground and legs in his own rhythm. "At this rate we'll be there in no time!" He laughed, though making sure none of his hooves slipped in to the water as to not fall.

--------------------

Orchu stood with Celendria silently. He shivered and folded his wings tighter to his body as a crisp breeze of winter air swept by. Orchu didn't say anything because he didn't want to disturb her as she stared into the winter sky. It began snowing lightly and Orchu shook his mane; relieving it of he tiny white crystals. He sighed heavily and snorted.

--------------------

Celendria still stood entranced by the weather as the cold set in much more with a bite. The sun was setting and another few flakes waltzed in the sky in a dance of traditions old. She felt a tremor draw up her legs as she sensed the approach of other Soquili once more. She tossed her head and whinnied high and long to greet them as they drew near. She stood close to Orchu and felt his feeling of the cold. Instinctively she leaned down and nuzzled him. The cold wasn't nice to all creatures, especially not children.

--------------------

Kanti was a little impatient being the basket. No one was speaking, and not being able to see didn't help her patients. She struggled to turn herself around in the basket hoping something would happen. The basket didn't budge from the drift it was stuck in. Kanti sighed.

--------------------

Palla blinked as something caught his eye through the trees, soquili? He looked at a small form, more noticeable-- Orchu! He let out a loud neigh, as to get his and the blue mare's attention, only noticing later the basket. He looked back at Alone and motioned with his nose that he was going to turn, before doing so and heading towards the other Soquili.

--------------------

Orchu looked curiously at Celendria as she whinnied. She nuzzled him and he nipped her shoulder affectionately. His ears swiveled as he heard a neigh not to far away and he turned around to stare at the direction it had came from. Orchu caught a glimpse of Palla and he nickered upon seeing his friend.

--------------------

Celendria giggled at being nipped. He was still a child and quite cute in her eyes. Kanti she felt sorry for nudging the basket to try and comfort the little one inside. The approaching Soquili made her heart leap with joy as she recognized Alona. Whinnying once more she called out to her friend she'd met once before.

--------------------

Alona followed Palla's glance and saw Celendria and Orchu out in a clearing. Orchu! Alona thought and Celendria!. She gave Palla a nod and followed Palla to the other Soquili.

Kanti could here the whinny's outside her basket. Her ears perked up and she wondered who it was. "Who is coming, is it more Soquili's" she asked hoping not be forgot in the snow.

--------------------

Orchu nuzzled against Alona gently as she and Palla reached Celendria and himself. "Hi Alona and Palla. How are you both?" He inquired; tossing his mane. Orchu snorted lightly and pawed at the frozen ground.

--------------------

Palla slowed to a trot when he got closer, before finally stopping. "Hey Orchu!" He beamed, before looking at the blue mare. "Hello, I'm Pallaton." He smiled, before looking at the basket, he had only seen one, so to him this wasn?t the most common thing. "There a foal in there too?" He blankly remembered a foal having been in that only basket he saw, so probably this one too!

--------------------

"Hello Orchu" Alona said giving him a nuzzle back "and how are you Celendria I haven't seen you for a while" she said giving the mare a large smile. She didn't see Kanti until Palla said something. "Kanti! What are you doing here, you are suppose to be with Lilly!"

"Of course there is a foal in here" Kanti replied back to Palla question "I'm Kanti". Then she heard Alona's voice. Uh oh! She found me. "I was with Lilly, Alona I promise, but my basket decided to go somewhere else" she said giving a mischievous smile from inside the basket to reassure she didn't do anything with causing the basket to slide down the hill.

--------------------

Celendria whinnied in spite of her serene nature. "Alona! How have been?" she queried excitedly. Turning to Palla she nodded, "Hello Pallas. I am Celendria." She smiled and nodded her head to all of them. "Everyone meet Kanti. She is somehow in that basket. Though its a mystery how she got there." she stated with a silly naive tilt of her head.
So many Soquili were just coming out of nowhere. This was better than staring at the sky.

--------------------

Orchu blinked and stared down at the basket. "Kanti's basket slid down that slope earlier." He gestured at it with his muzzle. "I was down here and I've been with her for a while..." Orchu's mouth twitched and he tilted his head. "She can't wait to get out of that basket of hers." Orchu watched Alona and swished his tail.

--------------------

"I'm fine, how bout you?" Palla asked, looking at the basket and laughing, the one he'd seen didn't talk! "Nice to meet you Kanti, and you Celendria!" He said with a smile, tail giving a friendly twitch.

--------------------

"That doesn't surprise me Orchu, Kanti is quite impatient at times and her main concern is to be free, so her basket slide down the slope, humph." Alona said giving the basket a slight nudge and then turning to Celendria. "I am doing fine Celendria, have you had any chance in meeting more Soquili?" she asked giving a slight smile.

"Sssshhh! Orchu your not suppose to tell her everything I said!" Kanti said giving the basket another kick. She didn't want Alona to know that she had been trying to get out of the basket again and caused herself to slide down the hill. She would have to hear it from the mare in a form of a lecture, and she hated the fact that she couldn't move from the basket to get away from the lecture.

--------------------

Celendria smiled and nodded to Alona. "I've been just walking along admiring the scenery. Winter is due to set in again I believe. Some small flakes drifted from the sky earlier." She looked down at the basket and laughed, "Soon you?ll be coming out of there little one. Though I still wonder how and why you got in there." The mare looked at Palla and thoughtfully nodded back. "So you and Alona were going for a nice run? Did you have fun?" She turned back to Alona and nodded enthusiastically, "Lets see I've met Settia, Dyami, Orchu, Palla, Kanti, and..." she paused as her cheeks grew red again, "Oh Hania".

--------------------

Orchu glared at the basket and snorted indifferently. He swished his tail and nudged the basket roughly. Orchu nuzzled Celendria and trotted over Pallaton to n** playfully at his mane.

--------------------

"We were racing to the clearing." Palla nodded, looking at the blue mare. "Running is always fun!" He said cheerfully. "Even if its running for your life." The stallion nodded, he always managed to find a way to enjoy just about anything, and he preferred life that way. Palla blinked and looked down at Orchu, before nipping at his own mane with a grin, he could play that too!

--------------------

Alona chuckled at the mention of Hania's name. "So I see you have met Hania, he is quite interesting isn't he." she said thinking about him. She looked at Orchu after he nudge the basket roughly. "I'm sorry about her attitude Orchu, she is very high spirited, and a has a little of a mouth on her at times, she can be very caring, but she doesn't show it very well." she said look at Kanti's basket and then to Orchu.

Kanti sat there and snorted. She was being scolding it again by Alona. She did feel sort of bad for yelling at Orchu, he was the first friend she had talked to. She didn't respond to anything but remained sitting there thinking.

--------------------

Celendria shook her head as if to try and brush away the fact she was beautiful, well told by another stallion she was. "Yes he is quite interesting." she repeated with a clear of her throat to focus on the others. She smiled at Orchu that he nuzzled her and watched him playfully go after Palla. It was nice to meet others like her, and yes they did come in all colors of the rainbow. That fascinated her to no end.

--------------------

Orchu nodded at Alona. "Don't worry about it." He mumbled. Orchu playfully stuck his tongue out at Hania and arched his neck backward so Hania couldn't reach his mane anymore. Orchu listened to Celendria as so listed the Soquili she had met and he smirked deviously when she blushed at mentioned Hania. Should I be expecting nephews and nieces already? Orchu thought to himself; laughing openly in his head.

--------------------

Alona sighed. Kanti. Kanti. Kanti., she had only been there one week and she had caused more trouble then anyone else. Alona gave Orchu a smile with a wink when she noticed Celendria blush at the name of Hania. Someone is either in love or is well liked. Alona thought, she sort of half wished she could feel the same thing Celendria felt, but shook it off, she hadn't met any soquili that would have felt that for her, most of them were all just friends, or so she thought.

Kanti felt even worse when Orchu mumbled. "I'm sorry Orchu." she said nudging the basket. She didn't mean to hurt her new friend's feeling. She didn't know what else to do, there wasn't much to do in a basket.

--------------------

King's basket sat in the snow. He was still pressing up on the lid to try and get out, but the more he seemed to fight it, the less it moved. That was frustrating. It must have been some strange fail safe to keep him inside till it was time to come out.

--------------------

Celendria noticed the snow start to dance once more and in her silliness reared up to catch one on her muzzle once more. A snow angel she mimicked as she caught another one. She was quite happy this eve hoping the others wouldn't find her too weird. Coming down on all fours she looked at them, her forelock rolling down over her eyes. She felt a tad embarrassed but didn't outwardly say it. They would think she was a little much. She looked at the basket and frowned again. Perhaps she'll get out of there soon... poor thing I feel sorry for her."

--------------------

Orchu winked back at Alona and tilted his ears to listen to Kanti as she spoke. Orchu sighed. "I said it's fine Kanti." He said lightly. Orchu raised an eyebrow at Celendria as she reared before he noticed it was snowing and she had reared up to catch a snowflake. Orchu laughed lightly and stuck his tongue out; attempting to catch some of the descending crystals.

--------------------

Pallaton looked up, snowing. Snow was nice, he just didn't like winter's side of scarce food. He lifted to his hind hooves, mouth open and biting at every snowflake he could reach. "One, two.. " He counted each, with a laugh and a smiled on his face. It was rather random, but it was fun.

--------------------

The small foal again tried to stick his nose out of the basket, before feeling a flake of snow hit him on the muzzle. What a lovely feeling indeed. He gave a small whinny before trying to stick himself out of the basket more. This was his kind of weather. He loved the night, he loved the cold, and most of all he loved the element that he had been born too. The cold, the ice.. the winter. Still, it was kind of held from being rightly enjoyed by the fact he was imprisoned.

--------------------

Alona chuckled as the snow drifted around them. She didn't bother trying to reach for a snowflake. She was enjoyed the snowflakes just falling from the sky and surrounding her.

Kanti felt better that Orchu wasn't as mad at her. She heard the commotion outside her basket and wondered what was going on. She wiggled around hoping to get some attention to be told what was happening.

--------------------

Celendria stood mobile then and closed her eyes, entranced by the falling snow. "Do you hear it as it flits to the ground waltzing. The sound of winter as it slowly paints the entire land in glistening blankets on the trees and grass? It is the most beautiful thing that calls outward like a song. A haunting yet mystical song." she murmured as the breeze uplifted her mane blowing it outward like a river of silken white. Pausing she stopped and opened her eyes. She scented the air and looked to the left of her. "Its another basket... like Kanti's."

--------------------

Orchu noticed Kanti's basket wiggling violently amidst their new found glory of catching snowflakes. Orchu walked over and nudged her basket softly. "Kanti it's snowing." He said breathlessly. Orchu listened to Celendria; absorbing her every word. "Wow..." He said speechless. "I've never related snowfall to being a song before.... That is a beautiful metaphor." Orchu smiled at Celendria. He frowned slightly as she mentioned another basket. He walked over to observe it. "Oh, I know that basket." He nipped gently at it. "Hey again you." Orchu shook his mane.

--------------------

Something was near, he could hear a strange voice, and he didn't know what to think. This wasn't the voice of before. It made strange sounds and it was higher than the other. Pulling his head in, Kinguyakkii drew away from the sound, making himself less of a target. Not that he could hide the basket he was in or anything, but how was he to know that? A moment later a more familiar sound came to him, as well as the motions that he had drawn to mean Orchu was out there. He still didn't move inside the basket though. The other was out there still, and he didn't know if that meant trouble or not.

--------------------

Palla blinked and looked over at Orchu, another basket? He walked over to it, this one was more quiet than Kanti. Maybe it was afraid? "What?s this one's name? " He asked Orchu.

--------------------

Alona listened to Celendria agreeing with her. She wondered where Cyrus was to hear this, she remembered that he like to eat the snow too.

"What snow?" Kanti asked out of curiosity, she had never heard of this thing called snow. "What does it like, does it have bright colors?" She was very curious at what had caught their attention.

--------------------

Celendria walked over to the other basket inspecting it. "Hello in there...Are you alright?" she queried with nudge of her muzzle. "I won't harm you little one, I am one just like you." She bent her head down clasping the handle gently in her teeth. Pulling it along slowly she brought it back to where the others were. "Here we go... and there are others here so you are safe now. Won't you tell us your name?" she nickered with a thoughtful smile. Hearing Kanti she laughed quietly, "Snow is white... cold as ice. Very beautiful."

--------------------

Orchu neighed lightly and tossed his mane. He snorted disdainfully as another breeze of freezing air cascaded over them. Orchu sighed heavily, "Snow is beautiful but I hate the cold. This frozen terrain is highly unpleasant." He swished his tail violently and rustled his wings. Orchu nuzzled Alona gently and stomped his front hoof against upon the snow.

--------------------

Cyrus' ears flickered back and forth listening for a sound. Then he heard it, he knew this nicker well. It was Alona. He then knew the other familiar scent was Orchu. He walked in the direction he heard the soft nicker. Soon he seen the gathered group. He nickered out again, his face had a somewhat hardened expression on as he walked up to them, his emerald eyes gleaming.

--------------------

"Yes it is Cyrus, Orchu." she said giving him another nuzzle. Alona greeted with a whinny. "Hello Cyrus," she gave him a large smile. His somewhat hardened expression threw her off, she was so use to him having a gently fauve. His emerald eyes gleamed brightly that Alona gazed at them. She didn't know what else to say.

Frozen water, Kanti thought. The outside world seemed odd, or at least very strange to her. There was also a new voice. One had not heard before. She could tell Alona knew who he was, but she didn't. And Kanti had a knack for wanting to be noticed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:20 am

.Snowy Conversations :: Orchu, Alona, Sora, Pallaton, Hania, Rowanoak, Cyrus and Rikka.
.Date :: Jan. 2, 2006.
.Pages :: 1639 ? 1649.

Alona returned out to the freshly snow covered field early in the morning. She had been up late with Kanti and Orchu. She shivered a slightly as the cold breezed echoed through the valley. She wondered how much longer would Kanti sleep in the teepee before she got tired and wiggled enough to wake Lilly up. She sighed. Kanti was a handful, even as a basket, she didn't know what she was going to do when she was out of the basket.

--------------------

Sora made his way out of the village, making his way through the snow. The winds were up through and the new year was beginning. Soon the trees would return to green and warmth would come to the valley. Spotting a familiar form ahead, he broke into a run, "Hey Alona!"

--------------------

Alona's ears perked up when she heard a familiar voice. She knew that voice from anywhere, it was Sora. Alona turned to see Sora running through the valley causing the snow to kick up through the air. "Sora! I didn't expect to see you here." She said giving him a warm greeting.

--------------------

Palla trotted about like he usually did, having just galloped but not wanting to stop. His mane had bits of snow stuck in it, and his fur was slightly white. Obviously, a tree decided to share the load on him. But the running had shook most off and the rest was now melting against his warm skin, cooling him down; which he liked.

--------------------

The grey stallion gave the mare a shy nuzzle when he reached her, "Been slightly busy I guess, Alona. How about you? Out in this cold...?" He gave a slight shudder, and stamped about her trying to get warm.

--------------------

"I'm doing great Sora, I've just been watching over Kanti, Lilly's new basket Soquili. She is quite a handful as a basket, I don't want to see how she is when she gets out." She said giving a small chuckle. "I don't mind the cold Sora, it is quite refreshing." She said tossing her mane as she shook her head. She gave him a small nuzzle back.

--------------------

Orchu was cantering lightly through the snow covered fields when he spotted Alona with a stallion he didn't recognize. He nickered to her and cantered over. "Hi Alona." He nuzzled against her and turned to the stallion. "Hello. I don't believe we've met. I'm Orchu." He said politely, nodding his head. Orchu tilted his ears back and forth and looking around he noticed Palla trotting along not to far away. Orchu whinnied to Palla and swished his tail.

--------------------

Shaking himself to wake up, Hania trotted out to the fields. Was that Orchu and Alona he saw? With Sora? Moving into a canter, he strode over to his friends, whickering a hello so that he didn't rudely interrupt them.

--------------------

Sora turned an inquisitive look to Alona, "A basket Soquili? Do they look like baskets? May I be allowed to meet her? That would be very fun..." He whickered happily before a small winged foal came trotting to them. The stallion smiled, "Hi, I'm Sora. Nice to meet you cousin Orchu. Oh... Hania... We meet again." He bobbed in greeting to the rather apricot looking stallion.

--------------------

A light-footed mare was skirting along the edges of the field, keeping close to the tree line. Rowanoak was off in her own world today, jogging along unconcernedly, one ear tilted backwards to scout for intruders coming up behind her. Her leg was better now, and she jogged with barely a trace of a limp; but there is scarring across her eye, marring her appearance. She'll carry it for forever, probably, but she doesn't truthfully mind.

She goes into a dead stop, blowing out in surprise as she comes upon the others. Like any wild thing, she's right on her toes; ready to flee should this meeting prove ill. A group of them! She made it a habit not to run into more than one or two loners at a time, but apparently she wasn't thinking about where she was going today. The mare watched, uncertain, not noticing Pallaton about as of yet.

--------------------

Pallaton blinked, left ear tipping to the side as he heard a whinny, a familiar one mind you. Orchu! And Alona too! He didn't know the other two stallions, but he didn't mind at all, and turned to trot over. But then, he noticed a darker form more separated from the group-- was that Rowan? She was just standing there, why didn't she go join the others? He let out a neigh to call her attention, as she hadn't really seemed to have noticed him, before dodging the group slightly to get a better look-- making sure it was her.

--------------------

Alona greeted Hania with a nicker, and nuzzled Orchu fondly. "I'll let you meet Kanti, Sora, but I warn you she has a loud mouth for a little one," She said giving him a smile. "And they look like a basket, or at least Kanti is inside the basket at the moment, in which as Orchu has found out, she doesn't like it very much." She said with a smile on her face.

--------------------

Sora grinned fondly seeing the motherly nature of Alona as she greeted the young one. "I'm sure once she comes out we'll have a grand time. She'll be too busy running around I warrant!" His ears twitched as he heard other calls, and started to look around. Off some ways he spotted the golden soquili he had met once and a strange mare...

--------------------

Hania nuzzled Orchu in greeting, and cocked a head in greeting to Sora. Seeing the mare they spoke of, he smiled at her, but his thoughts now only strayed to one mare... Shaking himself mentally, he greeted all. "Hey, Alona, Orchu! Long time no see, Sora." He laughed, twitching his tail.

--------------------

One ear twitches towards Sora as he glances at her, and Rowanoak turns her head, but her ears keep moving, surveying the area around her nervously. No, she hadn't been within miles of this many Soquili in awhile, and it made her edgy.

But a familiar call made her look about in surprise, both ears and eyes coming to attention upon Pallaton's form. "You find this lot?" She asked him, eyeing the rest askance.

--------------------

Cyrus was once again wondering aimlessly talking to himself, wondering what he would do with himself today. He hadn't spent much time with Lily. Maybe he would go to her today? He didn't know he was pretty far off from his teepee so he continued his walk in the snow, which seemed to be untouched to his left which made it look all the more prettier.

--------------------

Sora grinned at Hania, noting the other's energy but his attention was to the mare who kept aside from them. He wondered why. He never feared to approach other Soquili, especially when he was younger. He noticed she spoke to the golden soquili and smiled. Sora called out. "Hello there! Pa... Pallaton?" Sora was slightly unsure... and shook his head.

--------------------

Pallaton by now was quite near Rowan, enough to hear her. Though, he was only to answer when closer, stopping in front of the mare. "Well, two of them.. But I'm sure the other two are quite nice, they seem friendly! Come over, I can introduce you to Alona and Orchu. " The palomino smiled, tail swishing happily; especially to see that her leg was looking better.

--------------------

Hania suddenly felt bored out of his mind. He didn't know why. Mentally shrugging to himself, he began to play around with Orchu, nipping at him at some points and then nuzzling the colt at others. "I feel... bored," He stated aloud, but grinned down at the dark-fur colored colt before smiling at the other adult Soquili.

--------------------

Wow, some of them have wings. She'd never seen that before. Rowanoak's eyes lingered on Orchu momentarily, as if she were trying to comprehend it. Can the colt really fly with those things? Is that normal, for the spirits' sake?

One ear twitched back to Pallaton; he was talking to her, and she had been ignoring him. "Eh, what? Oh." Meeting others. Well it can't hurt, can it? Doesn't look like there are any tough alpha mares or stallions here. "Sure?"

--------------------

"Oh! Sora I fear the day she comes out of that basket!" She said laughing. She then spotted the tiger stripped mare out in the field. She could tell Palla knew her well. They must be close, Alona thought. She gave the mare a large smile to the mare to be friendly. She noticed the scars on her much like Palla's, she knew they must have been together when it had happen. Alona turned her attention back to Orchu, without Orchu she felt slightly lonely being there.

--------------------

Cyrus was walking when his ears flickered to a familiar whinny, his eyes widened he was totally oblivious to the group that had gathered there. He smiled and trotted over to Orchu and Alona. He knew Sora but the other Soquili were new to him. "Hello," Cyrus greeted to all the Soquili. He walked over to Alona, "I cant stay I have to go and meet up with Lily today."

--------------------

The wind shuffled through her mane as a lone mare trotted down a slippery slope of a hill. She ruffled her feathers, hearing the sounds of others talking not to far away. Side-stepping slightly, the wind soquili took flight midway in the air, gliding down to the chatting group. Some many in one place... Must've been a herd or something!

Rikka eyed all the Soquili, spotting one that resembled herself with wings, and most with out the extra limb. Nickering softly, the cyan gaze met others as she greeted them. "Hello."

--------------------

Orchu nodded again and nipped at Alona. "Pleasure to meet you Sora. Yes Kanti definitely detests her basket." He chuckled. Orchu nipped lightly at Hania. "Why are you bored?" He frowned. "Bye Cyrus!" Orchu called as he watched his friend trot off to meet with his bonded Indian. He watched Palla trot by and speak with a mare he didn't recognize. Orchu tilted his head as he watched them converse. Suddenly a gorgeous blue mare with a snowy pelt landed next to the group. "Hello, my name is Orchu." He replied breathlessly. "What is your name?" He inquired. Orchu shook his mane and rustled his feathers lightly.

--------------------

Palla watched as the blue female swooped down from the skies, just like Orchu had! ... Just... less... painfully? He looked back at Rowanoak with a smile before turning to the group. "Come!" He grinned, walking forward, but looking back at his friend before continuing towards the group, he'd wait for her there. "Hey!" He neighed, to announce presence to the others, even if some already knew he was there.

--------------------

"Hello Palla." She said as Sora, and Cyrus and Hania had left. Alona nipped at Orchu's mane playfully as she watched the other wind Soquili land. She had never seen one fly. It must be a gracious thing to be able to soar up in the sky and looking down on everyone. "Hello." Alona replied to the new comer as she gave a smile of greeting.

--------------------

"Hi." She said again, a bit more casually this time. She watched as others seemed to fade away, causing her to frown. Had she scared them off...? Maybe it was her wings. Nah, it couldn't have been. The little one who had wings as well seemed to have everyone all content.

"I'm Rikka." She introduced, nodding her head as she heard Orchu's name. "May I inquire to know what all yours are?"

--------------------

Orchu nodded. "Hello Rikka. You are the second Soquili I've met with wings... it's nice to know there are more wind Soquili out there." He smiled as her and swished his tail. Orchu nipped back at Alona and nuzzled against her. He neighed to Palla and stomped a hoof against the ground. Orchu's front leg had been hurting every so often after his fall. He snorted lightly and ignored the pain.

--------------------

Alona nuzzled Orchu as Palla left. "Hello Rikka, my name is Alona, and the little one is Orchu," She said giving a smile. "I haven't met a full grown winged soquili yet; you are the first." She said looking at her wings. Rikka reminded her of Celendria, just by her color and snow pattern.

--------------------

She couldn't help but laugh at Orchu. "And you happen to be the first one I've met with wings... other than myself..." She blinked. Was that possible? Meeting herself? Hmm Oh well, we shall found out at a later date right?

"My pleasure to meet you both. Lovely weather?" She offered. Heck, she had rarely spoken with others. This was a new experience for her. A typical day for this one would be lounging around in the mountains where only other winds could get to. She just guessed that most of the winged horses went south for the winter, and summer at that? Rikka enjoyed this weather. The cold nipping at her flesh and into her soft feathers was heaven.

--------------------

Orchu nipped at Alona's mane and smiled at Rikka. "The weather is ok... I love snow but I'm not sure how cold it'll get before I go insane and hibernate in my teepee." He laughed heartily.

--------------------

Alona laughed at Orchu. "I am enjoying the cold actually, even though I prefer the winter, the cold is fine." she said as the nuzzled Orchu to keep him warm. "It is a pleasure to meet you too Rikka" Alona giving her a friendly smile.

--------------------

Rikka blinked at the two before her. They acted so strange together. Maybe they were related? She should asked, yes! "Just out of mere curiousity, do you two happen to be like... related? Mother and son perhaps?" It was possible even though Alona was a non-winged soquili. "And what's a teepee?"

--------------------

Orchu blinked at Rikka. "No, Alona is not my mother... She is however a motherly figure to me. I've known her since I was in my basket." He grinned sheepishly. "A teepee is like a hut made out of animal skin." He tried to explain. "You live in them; and Polar drew some animals on the outside of our teepee." Orchu nodded to himself.

--------------------

Alona gave a little chuckle. "Orchu is right, I am not his mother, but I look after him a lot." She said nuzzling him to keep him warm. She seemed to be a sort of motherly figure to a lot of foals, even Kanti, who at least tried not to admit it at times. "The teepee's are homes created by our bonded humans." She replied; adding on to what Orchu had said.

--------------------

"Oh... I see." She said, grinning sheepishly. So that explained it! Now, this teepee thing. "Bonded ones? You mean those two legers I see with others about?" The idea of one of her kind being with the two legged Indian personas was just ludicrous, but she had yet to meet her bonded pair. "So they keep you warm and provide shelter from things. I see." She said once more. "Caves are better though." Heh. She lived in the mountains, you could tell that answer was coming.

--------------------

Orchu snorted lightly. "Yes, the two legers are called Indians and they all live in a village close to here." Orchu felt something lightly land on his muzzle and he looked up. It had begun snowing again. Orchu stuck out his tongue and caught a few of the frozen crystals. He laughed softly and pranced around Alona and Rikka.

--------------------

Alona laughed a little as she watched Orchu chase around after the snowflakes. Alona shivered as she though about being a in a cave, she wasn't very fond of them. "Do you stay in a cave then, somewhere in the mountains." she said thinking about the landscape area.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:21 am

.Bucking in the Snow :: Orchu, Manitou, Alona, Cyrus and Dyami.
.Date :: Jan. 2, 2006.
.Pages :: 1650 ? 1652.

Dark chocolate orbs take in the forms of a few soquili. Sighing in relief of not being alone once more, he walks over. Dipping his head lightly he greets them. "I am Manitou, do you mind if I stay around? I've seemingly lost the others I was talking with in the snow storm." Lobes flicker lazily as he gazes down at the colt. "I like your wings."

--------------------

"Hello Manitou, I'm Alona, no I don't think we will mind if you stay a while." she said giving him a friendly smile as she nodded.

--------------------

Orchu smiled. "Hello Manitou. And thank you." Orchu rustled his feathery wings lightly. "Who were you with when the snow storm hit?" He asked with concern.

--------------------

Cyrus pranced around happily for some reason. He was bucking around in the snow for absolutely no reason at all. He put his nose in the snow and threw it up in the air and then jumped at it. His emerald eyes beamed watching the snow.

--------------------

Dyami shook his head of the snow. He wondered what caused the snow storm. He also wondered if he had gotten lost on his way, but he was too proud to ever ask for help from someone.

--------------------

Manitou smiles back at the mare. "Greetings Alona, I was with a mare named Catori, a stallion named Dyami, and a two legged. I suppose they're just off having fun somewhere, I doubt they're in any danger." Glancing down at the colt, he looks him over. "You seem very mature for your age."

--------------------

Orchu spotted Cyrus in the snow at the edge of the field. He whinnied to him and perked his ears up. "Hey Alona look it's Cyrus." He grinned and nudged Alona. Orchu snorted lightly and trotted a few feet towards Cyrus.

--------------------

"I have met Dyami, but Catori is a name I do not know." she said thinking about the name. "However I am sure they are probably save." Alona ears perked up when Orchu had mention Cyrus. Alona laughed at Orchu's excited behavior about seeing Cyrus. She whinnied a greeting to Cyrus to see if he would come greet them and the new soquili that Alona had met.

--------------------

"I take back what I said about the colt." Manitou laughs lightly as the colt goes running off. Chocolate orbs gaze curiously at the black stallion. Whickering a quiet hello he turns his attention back to the mare. "I've only met a few others; I'm really just starting to explore the lands."

--------------------

Cyrus looked up frightened, well more foolish and embarrassed. They were watching me?! He smiled when it was Alona and Orchu. He literally jumped over to them with a series of two or three jumps. "'Ello." he greeted them, giving Orchu a playful nuzzle and then walking over to Alona a greeting nuzzle. His mane had been trimmed by Lily so it was its original length. She could tell it was bugging him so she trimmed it.

--------------------

Dyami snorted and stomped the ground with his ears pined back. he grumbled to him self, "Why oh why did i ever go out when a storm came." He kept on walking in the direction he thought might take him back, when he saw a stallion prancing and bucking about. He snorted and wondered why the stallion would be doing that. He then noticed a young foal going towards the stallion.

--------------------

Orchu raised an eyebrow sardonically at Manitou. "Me? Mature? Your kidding right?" He chuckled lightly. "Hmm... I have met Dyami but not Catori." Orchu nipped playfully at Cyrus. "How are you?" He asked trotting around the black stallion.

--------------------

"Fine and you," he reacted the same as Orchu playing with him, but gently so he didn't hurt him with his massive size compared to the colt. He listened to their conversations of horses he didn't know. He glanced at Alona and then back to Orchu nipping at his mane.

--------------------

"Hello, I am Manitou." Chocolate orbs gaze at the horse he supposed was named Cyrus. In the distance beyond him he saw the stallion he had talked to before and whickered a hello.

--------------------

"Well than Manitou you have a lot of Soquili to still meet." she said giving a friendly smile. "Hello Cyrus." Giving him a happy smile. She nipped at Cyrus's neatly trimmed mane as she watched him nipping at Orchu's. She stopped a moment to notice another soquili wandering through and nickered to him.

--------------------

"Hi, I'm Cyrus." He smiled greeting. "Pleased to meet you." he looked up as he heard a whistle. "I'm working with Lily she let me take a break. But I must go if I can I'll come back for a proper greeting Manitou." He looked at Alona sadly, for this was another time he had to leave her without staying that long. "Sorry, guys." He gave Orchu one last playful n** and then took off towards his teepee with his head down...

--------------------

Manitou nods at Alona's words. "Yes, that?s very true...and hopefully I'll be able to find a mate out there as well." Manitou glances back to see if the other stallion was coming over or not.

Manitou dips his head to Cyrus. "Good luck then with Lily, is she your mate?"

--------------------

Dyami nickered back at the two who saw him. He recognized them as Alona and Manitou. He also saw that the little wind soquili colt was Orchu whom he meet not too long ago. He made his way towards them. He glanced at the black stallion that was before prancing and bucking about.

--------------------

Alona nodded as Cyrus left, she hated to see him go so soon again. Alona answered Manitou's question about Lily. "No, Lily is Cyrus's bonded human," she said nodding, "His bonded and my bonded share almost the same name."

--------------------

"Hello again Dyami, where is Catori, the last I saw you two were running off together." His ears flicker slightly as he gazes at the festive stallion. "What is a bonded human?" He looks at Alona curiously. He had yet to meet a human.

--------------------

Dyami chuckled, "It's nice to see you again Manitou, and Catori went back with her bounded human." He chuckled again, "A bounded human is the human whom takes care of you, although I try and hide from mine." He gave a snort and he said that.

--------------------

Orchu frowned and nuzzled Cyrus upon his departure. "Bye..." He whispered. It's not fair. Cyrus always has to leave so soon. He thought to himself, staring after Cyrus. Orchu nodded to Dyami as he approached Manitou, Alona and himself. Orchu turned to Manitou. "A bonded human is the Indian who cares for you... You share a teepee with them and they feed you." Orchu didn't think he explanation was satisfactory but shrugged his shoulders and stomped his back foot.

--------------------

Alona didn't say anything. She didn't want to confuse Manitou by telling him also what a human was. She instead went and nuzzled Orchu as he watched Cyrus leave.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff