Reply Prayer Requests
What should I Do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alinefvang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:30 pm
What do you think I should pray about? My grandmother hasn't gotten over it that my grandfather had died..it's been four months..she still can't stop crying about it..she always compares to us that we're not missing him as much as our family does..but that isn't fair..he was her husband..and she always compares it!! We try everything just to make her happy..my cousin and sister are even saving up money for her..she still cannot get it over with..what do I pray about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:56 am
Pray for God to give her peace within her heart. and for her to understand that her husband is with the father...was he christian...?? i reallty have no right to say tha, so just pray that he is. and just comfort her, i kno you tried, but just keep trying, hope is never lost. pray for her to realize that life can still go on, and that one day they will meet again. Its very hard to lose sum1 you love. this is a very hard thing to ppray for, but just keep praying for peace in her heart. thas what she needs, she also needs to lean on God, because God's love is unconditional, he can take care of all the pain and suffering, you just have to let him, so try and communicate that with her as well...*huggles* sowwy bout ur granpa...  

thrashmetaljunkie

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:54 pm
Pray to St Jude:

Dear God, I can get very caught up in my own problems. After all, they are real and cause me a lot of pain.

But I remember that I am part of a large human family, your family, and we all have problems. I expand my awareness to include all people, my grandman and especially the many others who approach Saint Jude with their concerns. I move out of myself to embrace them in prayer and ask that your grace may flow through every one of them. AMEN  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games