SUU~UPER!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

Par Exemple
Vice Captain

IRL Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Shrine to everything Franky heart . If you haven't gotten to Water 7 Don't read on. If you have post!

And always remember this equation:

Feelin+Super+awesome+Super+cyborg+Speedo=Franky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:23 pm
SUPERRRRR!!!

What's the point of a poll with only one option? xD How about you add an 'Who the **** is Franky?'

And you need a picture O_O Find one of Franky or use my sig image.  

OneStrangePirate
Captain

SereneCrimson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:21 pm
T___T
I LOVE YOU~!

well, I love Franky, but by making this, I love you too <_< xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:39 pm
Hehehe, yes, I have NO IDEA how anyone could not love Franky >:3  

OneStrangePirate
Captain

Takumura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:27 pm
Yes GO FRANKY!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:16 am
I'm still amazed some people actually think he won't join still, and I'm even more amazed how they couldn't like him?

I mean he dances! Plays guitar! And likes Ussop!

And he's powered by cola! I love chopper giving him the fruit drinks!  

DyingFireintheCryingRain

OneStrangePirate
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:30 pm
Heck yeah, GO FRANKY!

And I loved farmer Franky when Chopper gve him the tea xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:21 pm
I do wonder though where Franky fits into the crew's power ranking. Do you think he's even stronger than Sanji?  

DyingFireintheCryingRain

lkfjvbldfkjnvldkjvnladkfj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:25 pm
-sighs- I don't know who franky is yet. I've only seen up to the alabasta saga in english, and little garden in japanese. Cartoon Network keeps repeating the dub version, so ill probably never find out until I buy the rest of the jap version, as much as i dislike the dub, i still watch it religiously, shouting out random corrections when a tampered-with scene comes along. Ive even gotten my younger brothers calling Zoro by his real name.

Please explain franky to me? -gives everyone cookies-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:55 pm
Franky . . . Franky is love . . . heart
I'll give a real explanation later.  

DyingFireintheCryingRain

OneStrangePirate
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:36 am
dyingfireinthecryingrain1
I do wonder though where Franky fits into the crew's power ranking. Do you think he's even stronger than Sanji?

With cola, probably. Without, he might be on the current level of Chopper. I dunno, Sanji was awesome in 415, but I don't think he's got Coup De Vent or Ultimate Hammer type stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:38 am
Thavron
-sighs- I don't know who franky is yet. I've only seen up to the alabasta saga in english, and little garden in japanese. Cartoon Network keeps repeating the dub version, so ill probably never find out until I buy the rest of the jap version, as much as i dislike the dub, i still watch it religiously, shouting out random corrections when a tampered-with scene comes along. Ive even gotten my younger brothers calling Zoro by his real name.

Please explain franky to me? -gives everyone cookies-

He is love xD An Ace Ventura-look alike with popeye arms, blue hair and a speedo, Franky's introduced in the Water Seven arc |(episode 233, chapter 300-something). Gimme a minute and I'll edit in a picture.

Edit: *points up* There are the grand total of all the color picture Oda's done of him.  

OneStrangePirate
Captain

DyingFireintheCryingRain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:07 am
Wow really that early? Chapter 300? It felt so much sooner or did it feel so much longer . . . but so does that mean water seven is over a quarter of the whole series?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:51 am
dyingfireinthecryingrain1
Wow really that early? Chapter 300? It felt so much sooner or did it feel so much longer . . . but so does that mean water seven is over a quarter of the whole series?

Well, I watched my DVDs up to Skypiea (filler after it, actualy) and picked right back up at the beginning of the DBF arc/Donflamingo punishes Bellamy bit at exactly chapter 303. so idyou count the DBF arc as part of Water Seven, then yeah, over aquarter of the whole thing xD  

OneStrangePirate
Captain

OneStrangePirate
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:28 am
Oh yeah, Thavron, if you can watch youtube you can see his proper introduction here (no spoilers), the Bud Light AMV by Kalei (no spoilers), and the Super Duper Franky AMV. Though the clips aren't perfect, I really like the last one for song choice xD Be warned, though, it does have a spoiler towards the end.  
OK, Let's STAND UP!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff