Reply Prayer Requests
Friend in need

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!HoPlEsSlY_iN_lOvE!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:33 pm
I have a freind..He knows christ, he used to go to church, he was baptised and everything...but he never believed anything..I have been trying to get him to see the light...(he is very hurt..on the inside...) but he just thinks that god put us here just to watch us mess up and then die...he started cutting and threatning to kill himself(he is bi-polar mind you) and stuff like that...he says he is over it all but I still feel like he needs help...in short please pray for him to have peace in his heart, mind, and soul..and for him to come to christ and be saved....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:03 am
I will keep him in my prayers. ^_^

It's so hard (for me at least) to see friends in trouble or in pain. Its almost harder to know what they need, and not be able to get that through to them. It's almost frustrating for me!
For a while I thought that we were made and put here to be used as puppets for entertainment of some kind- unknowing of the Truth. But just think of what love and compassion he has for us! I believe that He allows us to feel that way so that we will come to Him on our own and in our own time. Thats the amazing thing about free-will! He is such a loving God that he allows us to put him down, call him names, or even think that He put us here to watch us die- so that we can eventually see His love. All of this so that we can have a personal relationship with Him. heart

Just remind your friend that we are not robots. We have the gift of free-will! How wonderful!

I'll be praying for him!
Keep the Faith.

With_Niwa

With_Niwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:05 am
By the way I love your signature!
It made my day entirely!

4laugh  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash