PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:05 pm
wierd.... but funny blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 pm
megafrost!!!!
Sbbb
kendretti
Arowynchibi
Yay for spikes whee

One day after school, we had a cross country meet so I had my spikes with me and this one kid in my class was being an idiot and he was pissing me off so I was like "stop it or ill spike you!"

Yeah.. That happened to me too.

but it's important to remember that the shoes are only made for running, not for kicking other people blaugh

sweatdrop somehow i got spiked in the hand.... sweatdrop ya.... it was wierd sweatdrop

eek ouch. eek  

a peace remaining

Duck

XC_Pwns_Mule

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:44 pm
Potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:30 am
hello im kaab(real name jamie).im from dublin ireland and im an alcaholic..s**t i mean runner xp . I have been running with my school for about 4 years now, and i have recently joined a club. i am a sprinter, my fav distances are 100m 200m and the 400m.i recently set a new pb on my 400m so im mucho happy.  

Kaab

kendretti
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:58 pm
hahaha glad to have you! we are becoming a diverse group concerning locations! neat-o!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:38 am
kaab
hello im kaab(real name jamie).im from dublin ireland and im an alcaholic..s**t i mean runner xp . I have been running with my school for about 4 years now, and i have recently joined a club. i am a sprinter, my fav distances are 100m 200m and the 400m.i recently set a new pb on my 400m so im mucho happy.

Jamie is my favorite name! 3nodding xd  

XC_Pwns_Mule

Enigmatic Wind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:12 pm
hey, i'm stacey, i'm more of a track runner than a XC one. i do both, but XC is mainly to keep iin shape for track. going to be a sophmore and started track and XC last year in high school. i run the sprints, hurdles (tho i may be quitting those this year... crying ), long jump, triple jump, and pole vault. i love running and love running with friends even more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:16 am
whee hi!!!!!!! i guess my username is kinda long, so mayb i should just stick 2 pineapple...hehe sweatdrop i just had sugar...lolz a lil too hyper. anyway, i luv doin every type of running, long or short. i like doin 100m, 200m, 400m, 400x400, 800m, 100x100, and cross-country. i dont mind running for a mile or two, but i dont usually do it cuz it is really exhausting to me. sooo...im pleased that i got accepted into this guild! glad to meet new runners too!!! biggrin rofl ^_^ a lil hyper mrgreen =) mrgreen  

pine_apple_gurl

XC_Pwns_Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:02 am
Welcome Chrno and Pinapple. It's exciting going into sophmore year, congrats on surviving freshman year......and Pinapple, I can well tell you are hyped on sugar, what did you eat?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:35 pm
Sbbb
kendretti
Arowynchibi
Yay for spikes whee

One day after school, we had a cross country meet so I had my spikes with me and this one kid in my class was being an idiot and he was pissing me off so I was like "stop it or ill spike you!"

Yeah.. That happened to me too.

but it's important to remember that the shoes are only made for running, not for kicking other people blaugh

During a race in my area, anything happens. I've accidentally clawed some chick who was trying to pass me. I ended up beating her in the final stretch of the race, yet I apologized for it when I saw her. Then again, this girl was on my heels for the first two miles of the race, and I was starting to get pissed off. So in the woods, while running past a flag, I grabbed it and let go, and almost hit her. I'm glad I didn't, but she didn't shadow me like that anymore! sweatdrop  

Precious_Cabi

nurikorox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:44 pm
hi my name is alexandra and i live in fort salonga, NY(its on long island). im 13 and going into 8 grade. this will be my secound season of both xc and track. in track i do the 800 and the 1500. even though im going into my last year of jr. high im going to run with the varsity xc team. gonna be great!!! but im really nervous. yea i do races outside of school and i just finished this series that has like 5 races and the first place in each age group for each race gets a 100 2 90 3 80 and so on well i got 4 first places and 1 second place so i got a score of 490 out of 500 so i won a trip to saratoga(upstate NY)and my friend is in the same age group but hes a boy and he won so were both going. wow so much fun!!some things that i do outside of running are i horse back ride( I heart heart heart Horses), and do anything related to animals(ex volunteering at animal shelters, etc)

I love to Run!!!!!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:47 pm
hi my name is alexandra and i live in fort salonga, NY(its on long island). im 13 and going into 8 grade. this will be my secound season of both xc and track. in track i do the 800 and the 1500. even though im going into my last year of jr. high im going to run with the varsity xc team. gonna be great!!! but im really nervous. yea i do races outside of school and i just finished this series that has like 5 races and the first place in each age group for each race gets a 100 2 90 3 80 and so on well i got 4 first places and 1 second place so i got a score of 490 out of 500 so i won a trip to saratoga(upstate NY)and my friend is in the same age group but hes a boy and he won so were both going. wow so much fun!!some things that i do outside of running are i horse back ride( I heart heart heart Horses), and do anything related to animals(ex volunteering at animal shelters, etc)

I love to Run!!!!!!! heart heart  

nurikorox

kendretti
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:27 pm
We're glad to have you all join!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:26 pm
hey im new here. i live in oregon. im 17 curently a junior. I like to run cross country and track perferably long distance. Im kinda good but not the best and have been that way every since. my favorite running workout is the 9 mile run in pb its a place that takes about 40 mins to get up the hill and about 20 to get down xd . Im also a freak in many ways nice to meet everybody xd  

4th_empire

The Committee Staff Gaian

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

is_forever_enough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:35 pm
Hey my name is Haley....I run Cross Country and Track..That takes up most of my life but When Im not running I like to hang out with friends and watch movies... heart  
Gaian Runners Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff