PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:39 am
"ok.... ummm NO MORE CIRCLES!
::poke poke::  

megafrost!!!!
Crew

a peace remaining

Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:59 pm
*wlaks around jabbing picket sign into air* No cirlces, no circles, no cirlces! *chants*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:58 pm
::poke:: "no circles.... ::poke poke::  

megafrost!!!!
Crew

megafrost!!!!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:25 am
Wow i have the most posts in the guild^^ yay for me^^ only 8 more till i get 100^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:39 pm
Yay for you xd Yay for training, I have started training again because I want to get good before I move to a lower elevation xp  

XC_Pwns_Mule

Sbbb

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:23 am
hi...

um.. I'm Solveig, 16 year old norwegian-girl. I've been running for a long time but for the last year it has gotten more seriously, and I'm glad.

I prefer sprint, short distances and I really like to wear my "spike"-shoes.

Would like to get to know other sprinters biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:04 pm
Sbbb
hi...

um.. I'm Solveig, 16 year old norwegian-girl. I've been running for a long time but for the last year it has gotten more seriously, and I'm glad.

I prefer sprint, short distances and I really like to wear my "spike"-shoes.

Would like to get to know other sprinters biggrin

spikes are always fun!! *evil grin*  

kendretti
Captain

XC_Pwns_Mule

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:44 am
Yay for spikes whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:00 pm
Arowynchibi
Yay for spikes whee

One day after school, we had a cross country meet so I had my spikes with me and this one kid in my class was being an idiot and he was pissing me off so I was like "stop it or ill spike you!"  

kendretti
Captain

Sbbb

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:43 pm
kendretti
Arowynchibi
Yay for spikes whee

One day after school, we had a cross country meet so I had my spikes with me and this one kid in my class was being an idiot and he was pissing me off so I was like "stop it or ill spike you!"

Yeah.. That happened to me too.

but it's important to remember that the shoes are only made for running, not for kicking other people blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:21 pm
Hello! Lol, I just got home from track practice (Hell) and it was a pleasant surprise to see that I got into the guild! If anyone wants to know, I run the 800 meter and different legs of the 1600 meter relay, lol, usually it's the third though, lol, and yes, spikes are a lot of fun! Lol, once someone was being a butt hole in the boys locker room so I pulled out one of my track shoes and smacked him in the back of the leg with it, haha, needless to say, he pretty much shut up after that.  

Shushima

megafrost!!!!
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:27 am
IRISH! domokun  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:28 am
Sbbb
kendretti
Arowynchibi
Yay for spikes whee

but it's important to remember that the shoes are only made for running, not for kicking other people blaugh

sweatdrop somehow i got spiked in the hand.... sweatdrop ya.... it was wierd sweatdrop  

megafrost!!!!
Crew

Sbbb

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:53 pm
megafrost!!!!
Sbbb
kendretti
Arowynchibi
Yay for spikes whee

sweatdrop somehow i got spiked in the hand.... sweatdrop ya.... it was wierd sweatdrop

ooooow gonk  
Gaian Runners Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces